Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

1 5.26%
  • Boring

1 5.26%
  • Good

7 36.84%
  • Excellent

9 47.37%
  • Top 10 in Magi

1 5.26%
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Magi 235 Discussion/236 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 235 Discussion/236 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lovemagi's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 234 Discussion/235 Predictions

New chapter: http://www.mangabird.com/magi-235

Since the thread was closed of Magi 235, I will post it here.

And I don't know if I'm right but when I saw page 12, it seems that Wahid was the core 'cause he looked at black Illah and reached his hand out and than that black blast thing or whatever it is came out and fell down towards Wahid and black Illah came to the ground to destroy everything.

Sorry for my english, using my mobilephone at the moment (its early morning here xD)

Edit: Moved this and some of the posts from Magi 234 Discussion thread into the Spoilers Thread. You can now continue discussing about it here.
    Last edited by AlphaIkaros; August 14, 2014 at 11:10 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lovemagi View Post

And I don't know if I'm right but when I saw page 12, it seems that Wahid was the core 'cause he looked at black Illah and reached his hand out and than that black blast thing or whatever it is came out and fell down towards Wahid and black Illah came to the ground to destroy everything.

Sorry for my english, using my mobilephone at the moment (its early morning here xD)
    Somehow I had a feeling that we'd get an early chapter.
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yvain View Post
    Well, it would probably be a bad idea to present himself as the Son of God before building a creed huge enough.

Also, I don't think Aladdin is "heir" to anything as such. I don't think Ugo is planning to make Aladdin King of Everything. If he had that intention, he would recruit/make/indoctrinate Magi who would be utterly loyal to Aladdin, and those in turn would select King Vessels who would serve Aladdin. It seems like the system is all set to select talented people to become rulers, not to make Aladdin ruler.

Ugo probably was left with a bad taste after the rebelion of the Eight-Pointed-Star, the death of Solomon and Sheba and the destruction of Alma Toran. He wasn't attracted to rulership in first place, and saw bad things happen to his friends who tried to rule, so, if he raised Aladdin as his own son and wished him to be happy, he probably didn't intend to load him with such a crushing responsability.
    In the early chapters of the manga, Aladdin was looking for the metal vessels at Ugo's request, he told him to find his friends. Now it could be because they're worried about Al Thamen and the Djinns are the only ones who can fight them, but then Amon told Aladdin that he will be the successor of Solomon and called him a king. I always thought that it contradicted with everything we know about king vessels, I even had lots of arguments with Dark Schneider about that,now I think there is some truth in what he said. Aladdin isn't just a magi, he's Solomon's son, with that idea in mind it's only natural that the Djinns serve him, and perhaps the goal of the king vessel concept wasn't to elect the next Solomon. Before Al Thamen started their rebellion, the other species were going to have an autonomous kingdom of their own. Just like there was Solomon who "ruled" Alma Toran, there were the other species kings in a way, and that is exactly what I think is ultimately the goal of the sacred palace, to have Solomon or his heir rule from afar, and have many strong kings that would continue to protect peace.I might be wrong but right now this makes more sense to me than having one king that truly rules the world, because even Solomon wasn't a real king and for the short period he ruled and was conscious he made terrible decisions, so yeah he sucked as a king.

I think the third person under Sinbad's control is either Morgiana or Alibaba, since important stuff always happen where they are, and I doubt Sinbad could control Aladdin.

I think Alibaba is the one under Sinbad control. He has more chances to watch and listen interesting political stuff, plus the fact that Sinbad revealed his ace in the sleeve to Alibaba makes me believe that Sinbad has the power to shut down him if the latter were to try to tattle about it to the imperial family of Kou.

By the way, I think it's INCREDIBLY CREEPY that Sinbad is so flippant not only about the fact that he was mind-controlling that poor girl who is head over heels for him, but also that he doesn't care revealing that he could perceive everything that girl (who Alibaba probably was about to marry) would experience. Talk about an awkward wedding night for poor Alibaba).

Could it be that Sinbad really is interested in Kougyoku in his own creepy-stalkerish way and was c*ckblocking Alibaba, creeping him away from Kougyoku?
    I don't think he's controlling Alibaba, he wouldn't want to expose himself to Aladdin who could easily sense if there was a change in Alibaba. I was thinking that the third person could be Ahbmad or someone like that, in the case Alibaba were to plan something behind Sinbad's back he could use him to blackmail Ali. Yeah it is creepy how Sinbad could basically know it when Alibaba and Kougyoku are getting freaky.But if you think about it's prolly Alibaba's only chance to getting laid .
    Maybe Sinbad could whisper some advice to Alibaba since he's so good with women
    And I don't think Sinbad has any feelings for Kougyoku, or perhaps he wanted to get revenge for what she did when she accused him of taking advantage of her. Yeah I can't see him feeling anything for her other than indifference or even disgust.
    Last edited by ladylola; August 14, 2014 at 05:59 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zahvix's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter made me think of the 2nd Tenchi Movie
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Yvain's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Yvain; August 14, 2014 at 06:29 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zahvix's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

After this chapter I would be very intrested in a sorta war of the kings arc like maybe after Alibaba deals with his problem with the Ren family

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Una Nancy Owen's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for mangakansou so I can at least understand things better here ;w;
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lovemagi's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

That makes me think that 'cause what Wahid did, Arba knew why she needs an medium to get Illah down in the current world to destroy everything. Seriously, what if Wahid didn't have done that ('cause he probably didn't knew what he was even doing), would things go different? Hm, I really wonder that...

I find it kinda funny that Solomon is back in his sense after Sheba died or he felt that things went all wrong 'cause of the amount of black rukh that went to Illah? Anyway, it seems to me that Solomon is creating the new world or is transferring everything to the new world he created? That's what I'm guessing if I look at the chapter.

Okay, I need the translations. xD

Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

That makes me think that 'cause what Wahid did, Arba knew why she needs an medium to get Illah down in the current world to destroy everything. Seriously, what if Wahid didn't have done that ('cause he probably didn't knew what he was even doing), would things go different? Hm, I really wonder that...

I find it kinda funny that Solomon is back in his sense after Sheba died or he felt that things went all wrong 'cause of the amount of black rukh that went to Illah? Anyway, it seems to me that Solomon is creating the new world or is transferring everything to the new world he created? That's what I'm guessing if I look at the chapter.

Okay, I need the translations. xD
    I think at this point they are still fighting over who rules Alma Toran. My guess is either Arba goes overboard and destroys the world or she loses and uses the Medium to destroy it out of spite, and only then Solomon creates the new world.

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 235 Spoiler Thread

I hope that the thread will be open soon.

Anyway, here is a link of someone who translated a few parts of the chapter: http://dafelixz.tumblr.com/post/9473...olomons-return

Wow, Arba you really are a Illah fangirl, aren't you? Well I'm amazed by her hatred to Solomon. She really, really hates Solomon from the deepest of her heart. It actually makes me sad ,but I also love that part of her!
    Well yeah, making Arba as your enemy, doesn't really sound as a good plan at all. She at least stalks him to destroy what she called ''the fake world'' (current world).

Arba the destroy stalker~ (Sorry just felt like to do so. Man every chapter I'm starting to love her more and more. XD)
    ....so the reason Arba is doing this is because she hears a certain voice? Is it Illah's voice...or David's? Ugh I guess we'll have to wait another 100 chapters before getting that answer. And I liked at the end how Solomon had SW on his forehead.So Al Thamen wanted to destroy the world because it's fake? That's BS right there.
    LOL Solomon asked Ugo to create a new world. My theory was right
    Last edited by ladylola; August 14, 2014 at 03:12 PM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Since we have a rought translation now... I think this confirms that the creation of the Medium and the destruction of Alma Toran was kind of an accident, an impromptu action of Wahid to save Falan. Their words seem to imply that they saw the Black Rukh as a tool to destroy Solomon, nothing more.

Arba, however, is bonkers and probably sees the destruction of Alma Toran as a positive; at the very least, she doesn't care sh*t what happens to the world.

It's nice to see that Falan, Wahid and Ithnam weren't completely evil people and still cared for each other. I wonder why Falan and Ithnam keep working with Arba after the destruction of Alma Toran. If their purpose was revenge, you would think killing Sheba and destroying Solomon's Utopia would suffice.

Solomon acknowledges that he messed big time, and doesn't even look surprised. He probably knew how his teammates would react to what he did, and that was the reason he didn't stop to speak it with them before doing it. He probably thought that even if they hated him, they couldn't do anything too bad with their diminished power.
    His mistake was to think that Arba's love and respect for him would outweigh her anger over the murder of her God, and would join Sheba and Ugo. Arba far was better prepared than Ugo and Sheba to handle the fallout of his decision, but she chose to oppose him instead.

By the way, Solomon, mentioning "Il Illah’s will" was probably a bad idea... that will enrage Arba even more, if that's possible.
    Last edited by Yvain; August 14, 2014 at 03:46 PM.

Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Since we have a rought translation now... I think this confirms that the creation of the Medium and the destruction of Alma Toran was kind of an accident, an impromptu action of Wahid to save Falan. Their words seem to imply that they saw the Black Rukh as a tool to destroy Solomon, nothing more.

Arba, however, is bonkers and probably sees the destruction of Alma Toran as a positive; at the very least, she doesn't care sh*t what happens to the world.

It's nice to see that Falan, Wahid and Ithnam weren't completely evil people and still cared for each other. I wonder why Falan and Ithnam keep working with Arba after the destruction of Alma Toran. If their purpose was revenge, you would think killing Sheba and destroying Solomon's Utopia would suffice.

Solomon acknowledges that he messed big time, and doesn't even look surprised. He probably knew how his teammates would react to what he did, and that was the reason he didn't stop to speak it with them before doing it. He probably thought that even if they hated him, they couldn't do anything too bad with their diminished power.
    His mistake was to think that Arba's love and respect for him would outweigh her anger over the murder of her God, and would join Sheba and Ugo. Arba far was better prepared than Ugo and Sheba to handle the fallout of his decision, but she chose to oppose him instead.

By the way, Solomon, mentioning "Il Illah’s will" was probably a bad idea... that will enrage Arba even more, if that's possible.
    Well if it does turn out that Arba is doing this because Illah is whispering into her ear then it's a huge letdown. I hope that she's more than just a crazy religious nut. If she is somehow being used by David then I guess it would make a far better reason for her to be like this, but then that wouldn't explain her cruelty. Falling into depravity seems to turn people into monsters, at least in Arba's case. I think it's not too far-fetched to think that she is the one who corrupted Ithnan Falan and Wahid, turning them away from the right path. She took advantage of their distress and made them wish to destroy everything,their only wish now seems to be reunited once again with their loved ones. I wouldn't be surprised that in the end it doesn't happen and that those with black rukh simply melt in Illah's consciousness, unlike the great flow where people can still appear to their loved ones when Aladdin summons them.
    Well I'm really curious now about the fate of Falan, Ithnan and of course Arba. Did they die at the end at the hands of Solomon, or did they continue to live and discarded their bodies(beings made of thoughts) to go to the new world? If Ugo somehow creates a new world(with or without the help of Solomon) then it's possible that Al Thamen thought that their mission wasn't finished, especially Arba who wanted to be reunited with Illah above everything else. But how she managed to convince the others to do her biding I don't know. Going to the new world and trying to destroy will look like being hateful more than anything else.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

That spread with Solomon and Arba facing each other is gold, a work of art.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

so solomon decides to come back after his wife died and everything was in ruin?
    idk but I need an elaboration on this, why didn't he just return right away after he became a god?!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems Sheba's rukh had something to do with Solomon coming back to his senses. Like she took his place in the flow or something along these lines.

New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast