Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Evan Edroch...(more than one vote allowed)

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • ...is a character who is just concerned about Yuri's safety.

2 33.33%
  • ...is a good counterpart to Yuri.

1 16.67%
  • ...has more potential, which has yet to be shown.

2 33.33%
  • ...is a character I don't have an opinion of yet.

2 33.33%
  • ...is unworthy of a Guide.

0 0%
  • ...is utterly boring, please die.

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 194 Discussion / 195 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 194 Discussion / 195 Predictions

Evan is hiding something apparently.

This chapter made me think, what is Yuri going to do when she sill meet with Baam anyway? Ask for a date too? .
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't Yuri on the hell train like hiding a nuke among knives?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally a slick time skip. SIU did a great thing not wandering off with the mundane details of how they got stronger and to the point. Hope this arc will be much better than the last(a part of me wanted to see evankhell tho)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll, I wasn't expecting a chapter to come out so it feels wonderful to go to the we sides and find out that tog is out, I love surprises like this.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioning Ren and Han Sung reminded me of the good old times I hope we're going to see both again, but I guess that's going to be way later.

Yuri meeting Baam is one of the things I've been looking forward to the most. No doubt that ToG became weaker over time but it's still one of my favourite stories and holds a lot of potential, so I'm going to have faith in SIU and believe that this arc will be an improvement.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the chapter was pretty sweet and thank god we got a time skip. This ticket guide dude seems like he might be a big shot.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Yuri is hiding with the name of an Irregular? Hope just the bad translation. Baam did it good, not climbing too seriously.

Fodders trying to fight with Viole and Ticket Hunter stepping over the cart girl, fodder's attitude.

Not bad, i like it when "Irregular" term becomes scary.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm rather pleased we didn't have to slog through training. I'm curious to see this ticket hunter in action. Of course, the mention of Han Sung was the most exciting, it would be quite nice to have a check in with him.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

This was a nice chapter overall. Alumik said some interesting stuff like the Tower not opening its gates just for anyone. Don't know how accurate his statements are, but if it's true this means that even Irregulars are being chosen somehow.

Back to the Train, I don't think that Yura Ha is Yuri in disguise. Becoming a d-class top idol should take more than 12 months one would think. That's why I wouldn't like that outcome.

The serving girl sure looks like Aguero, but doing such a thing should be too much even for Aguero. The blue Ticket Hunter on the other hand doesn't strike me as a major obstacle here, he looks more like a fodder for the higher tiers in the Train for me. Well, let's see how things turn out.

By the way, there was no blogpost from SIU. There was one where he apologizes for the break last week (because of personal resons), but there was nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Yuri is hiding with the name of an Irregular? Hope just the bad translation. Baam did it good, not climbing too seriously.
    Random-Webtoon-Fan said that this is a translation mistake. The korean version clearly says Regular. Everything else wouldn't make any sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    This chapter made me think, what is Yuri going to do when she sill meet with Baam anyway? Ask for a date too?
    Jokes aside, I'm really curious what Yuri's objective is and what she expects from Bam. Sometimes, I have the impression that she didn't want to become a Princess in the first place, but was more or less kinda forced to.

Quote Originally Posted by Exclave View Post
    Isn't Yuri on the hell train like hiding a nuke among knives?
    No really. With Yuri boarding the Train, you can be damn sure that - at one point in time - other "nukes" will appear too. And those other "nukes" are definitely targeting our lovely protagonists.
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we know irregulars are being chosen from SIU's blog and that has come up a number of times in the series in itself.

The idol is probably just taking yuri's name to suck up some fame. Unless yuri was already a part time idol although that would be a tad weird.

I'd think the ticket hunter is a potential major threat here. The guy has two tickets which means he must have a decent bit of power himself. At least as far as the gang is concerned. He should be comparable to an above average D-class regular to pull that off at least. Realistically speaking only the most insane and dangerous regulars would even dare to take the train. The alternative would be that the guy is not particularly strong but has some weird trick up his sleeve, or worst, he has teammates to help him steal the tickets.

Yuri's interest in baam is weird. I don't think even she knows why she wants to meet baam though. Odds are she is simply attracted to him (not in a romantic way though). She was the one that basically allowed him to climb the tower at least (in her mind anyways). She is a member of wolfhaison or whatnot so perhaps she just wants to see if baam is like urek.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

You seem to be right kkck. I'm not sure if SIU himself stated that Irregulars are being chosen by the Tower, but Headon indeed implied it so in older chapters.

The idol isn't taking Yuri's name, since the idol is called Yura Ha and not Yuri Ha. It's actually a new character from the Ha family. At least I hope it's that way, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense if it's Yuri in disguise. Remember that she would have had less than 12 months - which is by far not much time in the Tower - to create a D-Class top idol, which involves fooling the administrative tier and making everyone else believe that she (i. e. Yura Ha) became a D-Class Regular within a very short period of time, possibly record-breaking. Not to mention that the Ha family wouldn't sit idle with someone - they don't know of - taking their family name, unless Yuri convinced the whole family to help her helping an Irregular for no rational reason.

Just to clarify things, since I read it a couple of time --> Yuri is not a member of Wolhaiksong (see spoiler below). As for her interest in Bam, I think a simple attraction towards him is a tad too little given how important she seems to be and how often she risked/risks her life for Bam. I really think there is more.

Spoiler show
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I have read a number of comments in the blog post here in the forum. Can't recall exactly which ones but it is all there.

Ahh, I see. I thought that her connection to urek meant they were both in it. She also wanted to give the symbol of wingtree to baam which is a tad weird although that could be explained by her wanting baam to meet mazino. I find it weird that wingtree would be that much of an opposite to jahad though. I remember reading someowhere that jahad did not really oppose wingtree. What is the significance behind the name wingtree though? It kinda seems like there is something there although I can't make it out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

If i remember right the name wingtree came from the fact that the forest bayek ryun (filled with trees ... ya i feel stupid for putting it in parenthesis) was taken up by mazino. A forest that moved i believe was the reason behind the name. They might want to take the whole forest along with the people in it with them when they find a way to go out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, I have read a number of comments in the blog post here in the forum. Can't recall exactly which ones but it is all there.

Ahh, I see. I thought that her connection to urek meant they were both in it. She also wanted to give the symbol of wingtree to baam which is a tad weird although that could be explained by her wanting baam to meet mazino. I find it weird that wingtree would be that much of an opposite to jahad though. I remember reading someowhere that jahad did not really oppose wingtree. What is the significance behind the name wingtree though? It kinda seems like there is something there although I can't make it out.
    sauce
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2