Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaguya's army, it's gonna be used against who?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm calling it now - Kaguya has been prep'in to fight Jashin

Jashin is coming to destroy the Naruto world and all Kaguya has been doing is trying to save it...but in a poor way.

- Jashin is Kaguya's Hubby.
    - Jashin is a God whereas Kaguya is the Goddess
    - Kaguya's hubby has yet to have been revealed, and Jashin is the only way I see this being possible.

- The way I see Kaguya as a character right now is that she's like Eve from the Adam and Eve story...where Black Zetsu was the "snake" who tempted Kaguya to eat of the chakra fruit...and Kaguya gave to "Adam" or Jashin...to eat of the fruit as well.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm calling it now - Kaguya has been prep'in to fight Jashin

The problem is that Kaguya cannot be a true Goddess because she got that power from the Chakra Fruit. The Juubi is the real "Godly" entity .
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    The problem is that Kaguya cannot be a true Goddess because she got that power from the Chakra Fruit. The Juubi is the real "Godly" entity .
    Didn't black zetsu say kaguya herself came from the tree though?

As for the jashin thing, I kinda doubt it. I could see kaguya wanting to fight some sort of even more ancient enemy although jashin is too random and unwarranted.

This is my prediction:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tal..._Bamboo_Cutter

At the beginning some guy, an emperor if you will, came to the tree and asked for power or a blessing or some other nicknack which in context will make sense but still be. The tree or kaguya or something falls in love and comes out to meet this guy and goes with him. Kaguya then gets pregnant with hagoromo and hamura which splits part of her chakra between the two. Then she goes monkeyshit crazy trying to get back all the chakra which is why she takes the fruit of the jubi and seemingly fights her sons. Perhaps being a godly being she couldn't conciliate splitting her power or something. The story does mention a celestial war or something so perhaps there is some of that too.
    Last edited by kkck; August 07, 2014 at 12:22 PM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Didn't black zetsu say kaguya herself came from the tree though?
    I believe he meant the Juubi that appeared in the form of a monster was Kaguya transformed.
    TOBI IS OBITO

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jashin

hidans clan prays to jashin. even if youre write im done with the manga, its too much to bear. i just want it to end

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Would make sense, as Jashin is considered a god of destruction and probably why Hidan was immortal. Maybe Kaguya considered Jashin an enemy because he was about destruction, or she and Jashin were in love, or she was good and then turned evil due to Jashin's influence.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To be fair, I don't think even kishi is shameless enough to pull off jashin being the ultimate bad guy. The manga has gone like this so far:

-Orochimaru is the ultimate bad guy
    -Akatsuki is the ultimate bad guy
    -Specifically pain is the ultimate bad guy
    -Nope, tobi is the ultimate bad guy who is the masterming and planner behind everything
    -Somewhere in the mess sasuke attempts to take over as resident murderous asshole
    -Honorable mention: Kabuto attempts to take over as a resident evil genius but fails
    -fuck EVERYONE. Madara is the ultimate bad guy who was pulling the strings beyond the grave.
    -A THOUSAND YOURS OF DEATH TO EVERY IDIOT STILL READING THE MANGA! Black zetsu and kaguya are the ultimate baddies who outplan-ed madara the outplanner!

Kishi can't conceivably be thinking of adding yet another unknown guy to take over as bad guy, its beyond absurd. It was already 300 chapters too late to even introduce kaguya, let along have her been the ultimate bad when rikudo talked about her. Madara was in a grey area and we knew his name from 200 chapters ago and his existence was mentioned 400 chapters ago. We can't have the mastermind who outmasterminded the mastermind behind the mastermind be overshadowed by yet another mastermind. Kaguya is already god for crying out loud. But then again, kaguya is building an army and kishi is evidently writing the manga while doing copious amounts of cocaine and meth so who knows...
    Last edited by kkck; August 07, 2014 at 01:29 PM.

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That's how you keep writing a shonen manga, look at Dragon Ball. But the question is why Kaguya doesn't tell Naruto and Sasuke that someone wants to destroy Earth

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Eventhough the manga has greatly deteriorated I would like to see Jashin Sama
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Fool View Post
    That's how you keep writing a shonen manga, look at Dragon Ball. But the question is why Kaguya doesn't tell Naruto and Sasuke that someone wants to destroy Earth
    I don't think DB even vaguely compares to what is going on here. In DB you had progressively stronger enemies and transformations to match them. In here we have never-ending one-upping of one bad guy to the next. The manga has so far presented from orochimaru to akatsuki to pain to tobi to madara to kaguya.... With madara and kaguya taking over completely arbitrarily and pain being manipulated by obito who was manipulated by madara who was manipulated by kaguya. At least freezer, cell and buu had the basic decency to not be related to one another.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Fool View Post
    Probably because she doesn't think they can do anything.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think DB even vaguely compares to what is going on here. In DB you had progressively stronger enemies and transformations to match them. In here we have never-ending one-upping of one bad guy to the next. The manga has so far presented from orochimaru to akatsuki to pain to tobi to madara to kaguya.... With madara and kaguya taking over completely arbitrarily and pain being manipulated by obito who was manipulated by madara who was manipulated by kaguya. At least freezer, cell and buu had the basic decency to not be related to one another.
    It's the same thing, if not worse. Do you really think Dragon Ball is better than Naruto? LOL

Piccolo was the strongest, no there was Freeza, no there was Cell, no there was Majin Bu, no there was Omega Shenron, no there was Beers, no there will be someone else in the next movie. You guys are either nostalgic or I don't know what, saying old shit is better just because it's old and new is worse just because it's new. Or maybe when you watched Dragon Ball you were 10 year olds? Naruto has a plot. Toriyama didn't even know what a plot was.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

How dare you call this bullshit with Kaguya a "plot"?

I am with kkck on this. At least Dragon Ball had the decency of not making new random villains related to the previous one.
    TOBI IS OBITO

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

You were 6 year old when you watched Dragon Ball. I'm not saying this arc, I'm saying the whole manga has a plot. It doesn't have 5758976 time skips and after each time skip a stronger enemy. That's not a plot, those are many plots sticked together with a spit. Naruto tells the same plot from the beginning to the end.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Probably because she doesn't think they can do anything.
    Didn't she freaked out when she realized they Naruto and Sasuke could seal her? It would make sense to at least give a reason not to seal her.

But I am worried about why nobody asked why she needed an army that consists of the entire world population.
    TOBI IS OBITO

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast