Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
~ this thread can be used for all things relating sharingan
- the first question I would like to pose, is the issue regarding Kakashi and Obito's Mangekyou abilities brought on by the previous chapter.
- to answer this question I've posed a series of questions leading up to a possible and reasonable conclusion.
(-) <--- Use dashes to indicate sub-thoughts and sub-questions to your own questions as I have done.
1) Transplanting Sharingan Eyes .vs. Mangekyou Sharingan
- What is the purpose of transplanting Sharingan eyes?
- When eyes are transplanted...is the surgery just basically adding the pupil, from the eye of your choosing, to your own or is it completely swapping the others eye for your own?
2) Based on the answers to question one, was it ever specifically stated that the EMS, a.k.a transplanted eyes, are needed to use Perfect Susano'o?
3) Based on the first two answers, what is Perfect Susano'o, according to Madara, and is it restricted to having an EMS?
4) If Susano'o is a spiritual ability, as was stated by Itachi who'd first revealed the technique against Sasuke, then could it be a technique solely based on Yin chakra?
- Sasuke get's an upgrade to his Susano'o for every upgrade in his sharingan...
- According to Tobirama the sharingan gets stronger based on an Uchihas emotional state...when a special chakra within the Uchiha's brain is unleashed.
- Based on what we saw with Madara...Susano'o can be used with the absence of Sharingan...could this be because Madara had trained himself to tap into that chakra within his brain without Sharingan?
- I feel that Kishimoto solely created the Sharingan to be the embodiment of dreams...genjutsu made into reality...Susano'o the manifestation of an Uchiha's imagination..
5) This brings me to the thought of Obito and Kakashi...based on the previous questions and the thoughts brought on from them...what do you believe may have happened in the previous chapter to allow this spectacle?
- I'm no moderator but please be respectful of everyones thoughts in this discussion.
Last edited by Fox666; August 16, 2014 at 02:05 AM.
We are given nothing but hints and dead ends to quests and clue lines based on knowledge they've given us. In order to fully understand anything and everything of the Sharingan, we have to start at the roots, Indra, or the older sibling. Indra, however powerful he really was, had half the chakra of his father at birth, meaning he was born with talent and power. Now, in the few episodes and manga chapters we actually see him, his eyes always hold the sharingan, meaning he awakened it... but how? This is where the first dead end occurs. We have nowhere to go after that since we have nothing else to go off of, so we need to move on to the Uchiha clan, or more specifically Madara. He awakened his sharingan in battle, a battle in which he lost his sixth brother, so it was filled with both love, vengeance, and anger. This leads to a clue of how to find out how the Uchiha and perhaps even Indra, awaken it. So before we figure that out, let's see other points in which Madara, Itachi and Sasuke awakened the Mangekyo. When Madara got his, it was after the final peaceful meeting with Hashirama Senju, a moment of absolution. When Itachi got his, it was at the point he made up his mind over which side to take in the Coop de Ta. Another moment of absolution. Sasuke, however, didn't get his Mangekyo from a single moment or episode of absolution, he got his through a transfer of powers from Itachi. Susano'o, Amaterasu, all of it, came from Itachi. Meaning this is also a weird clue to something bigger. If Itachi was able to transfer not just the power to use Mangekyo sharingan, but also all the powers that could be used, could other Uchiha members also have done this in the past? Could Indra have done this to his offspring to create the ultimate clans? What jutsu or ninjutsu is this?