Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 458

Thread: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

  1. #1
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

  2. #2
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    We got a spoiler. I did not get much from it (assuming its true).

  3. #3
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    We got a spoiler. I did not get much from it (assuming its true).
    from what I understand , Kaguya used Susano as well ...

    now that Kakashi has Susanoo , it should be ok for Kaguya to has Susanoo as well , for sure she is not weaker than chkara of Obito ghost !!!

    see , kishi just screw this manga more than before by giving MS to Kakashi via Obito ghost transform ....

    and don't froget , Kaguya has to be sealed by Naruto plan not Kakashi and Sasuke .... I think Kishi already showed us how much he cares about Naruto to being a leading super hero ...

    so another wasted chapters ...
    Last edited by mh200; August 27, 2014 at 08:11 AM.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #4
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by mh200 View Post
    from what I understand , Kaguya used Susano as well ...

    now that Kakashi has Susanoo , it should be ok for Kaguya to has Susanoo as well , for sure she is not weaker than chkara of Obito ghost !!!

    see , kishi just screw this manga more than before by giving MS to Kakashi via Obito ghost transform ....

    and don't froget , Kaguya has to be sealed by Naruto plan not Kakashi and Sasuke .... I think Kishi already showed us how much he cares about Naruto to being a leading super hero ...

    so another wasted chapters ...
    The spoilers aren't even confirmed. It's likely fake. We won't have an actual spoiler this time. They switched WSJ, WSM and WSS shipping so that no one get an early copy, so now chapters will likely come on friday with no spoilers.

  6. #5
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    va
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    I dont understand the kaguya enters her dimension part, does that mean their seal failed cause she escaped just in time?

    SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

  7. #6
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member know all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    It means that it is fake because no other spoiler from other manga is out.

  8. #7
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    va
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by know all View Post
    It means that it is fake because no other spoiler from other manga is out.
    I thought One Pieces were too.

    SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

  9. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    870
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    I dont understand the kaguya enters her dimension part, does that mean their seal failed cause she escaped just in time?
    It is possible they are sealed her in her original dimension.

  10. #9
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven & Earth
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    775
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    I think at this point of time, it's high time for Naruto and Sasuke in sealing Kaguya. They won't succeed so easily but at least another attempt, especially after all the "transformation" of Kakashi. Even Sakura has already attempted to lay her fist on her (Kaguya).

    The Sage and Hokages should be coming around to take part in the fight. (Tea break is over, geezers!) Hmmm.. don't know what they would have done to Madara to make him useful, seeing that he is still lying there "dead".

    ~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~


  11. #10
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    va
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    But if shes sealed *now* then whats the point of the other kage roaming around or that one panel hinting at the gold urn that was used to seal nine tails. I thought both elements would be necessary for resolving a kaguya storyline in addition to NaruSasu new powers.

    SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

  12. #11
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    But if shes sealed *now* then whats the point of the other kage roaming around or that one panel hinting at the gold urn that was used to seal nine tails. I thought both elements would be necessary for resolving a kaguya storyline in addition to NaruSasu new powers.
    I think their purpose is to either get naruto and co out of those dimensions and back into the world (because if they seal her, how are they supposed to go back on their own, they're stuck) or either dispel infinite tsukiyomi or cut the dimension away from Infinite tsukiyomi so she can't absorb anymore chakra.

    It's likely they're trying to cut her supply of chakra. Kaguya is only terrifying if she absorb chakra from infinite tsukiyomi, otherwise it's pretty obvious that she's far too weak to pose a threat.

    The manga is supposed to end in 2014. Either that attempt was successful or the next one will be. Either way, I foresee an epilogue that could last 5 chapters minimum.
    Last edited by Giga_Gaia; August 27, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

  13. #12
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Reaper1183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    I think their purpose is to either get naruto and co out of those dimensions and back into the world (because if they seal her, how are they supposed to go back on their own, they're stuck) or either dispel infinite tsukiyomi or cut the dimension away from Infinite tsukiyomi so she can't absorb anymore chakra.

    It's likely they're trying to cut her supply of chakra. Kaguya is only terrifying if she absorb chakra from infinite tsukiyomi, otherwise it's pretty obvious that she's far too weak to pose a threat.

    The manga is supposed to end in 2014. Either that attempt was successful or the next one will be. Either way, I foresee an epilogue that could last 5 chapters minimum.
    Is there an article saying it's going to end in 2014, or is that just speculation?

  14. #13
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Devil_Beast1109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    ------
    Country
    Mexico
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper1183 View Post
    Is there an article saying it's going to end in 2014, or is that just speculation?
    Well I guess he's saying that because of the new Naruto movie that's supposed to be set after the events of the manga, which is coming out on December so the manga "should" be over by then, unless Kishi wants to spoil his own ending but such a thing has happened before already, so who knows?

    Anyway, the spoiler is way to vague, can't really discuss it
    95% of all teens would go into a panic if Miley Cyrus was on a 100 foot building about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends.


  15. #14
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper1183 View Post
    Is there an article saying it's going to end in 2014, or is that just speculation?
    Speculation.. What's said is that the manga will end soon.

  16. #15
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    I pray this manga ends soon. not trying to be a "hater" but seriously this has been dragged on too long.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts