Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 458

Thread: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

  1. #331
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    So ... she needed a Zetsu Army, why exactly?
    Not all armies exist in order to engage in warfare, some serve to deter conflict (e.g. the Union army after the American Civil War) and others to serve the whims of their leaders.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #332
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Country
    United States
    Age
    44
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    So ... she needed a Zetsu Army, why exactly?
    To deter the Shinobi army from stopping the Juubi's transformations?
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

  4. #333
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    You really think Sasuke chose to save those 2 over making sure Kaguya does not get back again? Just no. There is also no single indication he knew what Naruto wanted to do.
    How could he get Kaguya back? Last time required him to get a Rinnegan user to take in the Shinju with all nine Bijuu's chakra - a situation that's no longer possible. The Bijuus are all free and the only Rinnegan user remaining is Sasuke and Madara, neither of which would take kindly to him now. Not only that, but Black Zetsu can't even pull off the same trick as before, since the only living Senju is childless and old, and both Sasuke and Naruto know what was up, thus would likely past that knowledge down to their descendants. Black Zetsu was literally a moot threat at this point.

  5. #334
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    what? is this the end?

    the way she died was ... uh... boring.

  6. #335
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,560
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    After such hard time with the enemy. By touching her was the end...wow what a boring ending.
    But we cant say anything. We just have to go with the flow...even if in the mind we correct the situacion and call it a asspull or bullst. We have no choice but to accept and move on
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  7. #336
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    After such hard time with the enemy. By touching her was the end...wow what a boring ending.
    But we cant say anything. We just have to go with the flow...even if in the mind we correct the situacion and call it a asspull or bullst. We have no choice but to accept and move on
    Well to be fair she was never meant to be the final boss. Sasuke always has been. What manga have you people been reading!? That being said we can all agree that Kishimoto has done an excellent job developing Sasuke as a villain we sympathize with, well some of us do more than others.

    The premise to their battle will be what decides the fate of the world, I guarantee it. We're going to see fallout from the ninja world and a debate on how to handle Sasuke. Sasuke was instrumental to Obito's late plans, and I imagine the world will not be too forgiving about it. Sasuke won't apologize either. He will probably dare them to stop him, and they will choke. Then his true intentions will come out. Probably some super hardcore view of how to attain peace. So Naruto will offer the world an ultimatum. "Allow me to battle Sasuke, me alone. take this burden upon myself and see who's ideals will come out on top." Something along those lines but probably a bit more cheesy.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

  8. #337
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,126
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    How could he get Kaguya back? Last time required him to get a Rinnegan user to take in the Shinju with all nine Bijuu's chakra - a situation that's no longer possible. The Bijuus are all free and the only Rinnegan user remaining is Sasuke and Madara, neither of which would take kindly to him now. Not only that, but Black Zetsu can't even pull off the same trick as before, since the only living Senju is childless and old, and both Sasuke and Naruto know what was up, thus would likely past that knowledge down to their descendants. Black Zetsu was literally a moot threat at this point.
    The same way he did before. Yes, its not an immediate threat but he is a clear one. How he would achieve is really meaningless as I can make up any fanfic I want. Anyway he states as much here:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/690/8
    He found a way before, he could find it again.

    ---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

    @M3J

    Quote Quote:
    Show me where I claimed he went there to save Sakura and Kakashi. How is telling them to get out of the way saving them? And yes, there is a way Sasuke would be more focused on helping Sakura and Kakashi, along with himself, escape when he knows or assumes Naruto will be dealing with Black Zetsu.
    Here:

    Quote Quote:
    He was probably more focused on making sure Kakashi and Sakura got out of harm's way.
    Making sure they are out of harm's way = he went there to save them. Perhaps the literal "save" was not needed as they could have run away but that does not mean he did not go there to save them. Not that I believe he really cares but meh.. That is what I got from your post. Sasuke decided to go there to make sure they are safer and save them if need be instead of ensuring BZ is never a problem again.

    He knows or assume Naruto is dealing with BZ? Show me where its even hinted at that.


    Quote Quote:
    He knew Naruto was taking care of something. What else can Naruto take care of? Sweeping the rubble? Waving bye to Kaguya tearfully?
    Who knows? If nothing else Naruto is unpredictable and childish. It could be anything. Perhaps he wanted to do something about the problem of them getting stuck in that dimension? That makes sense right? Perhaps he wanted to make sure she is sealed and kept a gun on her? Who the hell knows. Point is there is no single indication Sasuke had any clue what Naruto was going to do.

  9. #338
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kage Fuusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    46
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    What I find interesting is all Sakura cared about was Sasuke here. When Kakashi asks Sasuke where Naruto is, she looks confused rather than concerned. If Naruto ends up with Sakura I will disavow this manga and Kishi.
    http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr16/kenbond007/Karindrooling2.jpg
    Let me tell you something about crazy people...the sex is unbelievable. - Richard Castle

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #339
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Fuusha View Post
    What I find interesting is all Sakura cared about was Sasuke here. When Kakashi asks Sasuke where Naruto is, she looks confused rather than concerned. If Naruto ends up with Sakura I will disavow this manga and Kishi.
    I'm pretty sure that's been ruled out by Kishi already. When she tried to fool Naruto and stop him from going after Sasuke it was decided at that point. + Hinata has been nothing short of loyal to Naruto so I see that being the outcome. I wonder what kind of kids someone with naruto's blood and Hinata's blood line will produce.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

  12. #340
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,569
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post

    *david attenborough voice*

    An interesting thing happens in the fandom when you combine the narrative solidity of teamwork with the fast-food appeal of asspull powerups: it loses its goddamn mind. The more vocal people who have been stricken by fits of hatred for a hundred chapters turn into even snarkier, over-opinionated power-posters and those with a benign opinion are silenced by the combination of the bizarre plot that unfolds in the story proper and the torrent of unnavigable vitriol in discussions. Tragic to witness a subforum in the throws of death.
    This is true. It happens the most with Sasuke. Anything Sasuke does, majority of the readers whine and complain with idiotic points, while anything Naruto does, readers will praise and defend even when it's worse than Sasuke.

    The blindness makes no sense though, since we clearly see Naruto and Sasuke being the ones who sealed Kaguya, and the ones who were on the front lines from the start when possible. What we got was teamwork, and somehow it turned into whining about Kakashi soloing?

    This is why I find it hard to respect most members in this forum. Whine about one thing or another with exaggerations or imagination.

    Quote Quote:
    To be fair, Madara was fucked up by Gai, and Naruto/Sasuke would have owned him pretty easily if their fight had dragged on any more. Kaguya wasn't so much a 'new' villain as she was Madara's 'final form'.
    Debatable, as Madara could have gotten another powerup to put him on a different level. Being the jinchuuriki of the Juubi and wielding Rinnegan, he should have been able to recover from being cut in half. Hell, Hashirama's Mokuton! Forgot about that.

    And Gai only got two good hits in, from which Madara recovered.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Here:



    Making sure they are out of harm's way = he went there to save them. Perhaps the literal "save" was not needed as they could have run away but that does not mean he did not go there to save them. Not that I believe he really cares but meh.. That is what I got from your post. Sasuke decided to go there to make sure they are safer and save them if need be instead of ensuring BZ is never a problem again.
    HOw is that saving them? I never once said he was saving them, you're just interpreting it otherwise. That's just making sure they know to escape. You're that desperate to make Sasuke look bad, huh. If he didn't care, why not just run? Why bother to tell them to run away? From what I saw, Sasuke decided to escape the crumbling debris because he had no need to be in harm's way, especially when Naruto was gonna take care of the Black Zetsu.

    Quote Quote:
    He knows or assume Naruto is dealing with BZ? Show me where its even hinted at that.
    I provided the implications/hints in my previous post/s. You need to provide hints/implications that he did not know what Naruto was aiming to do.




    Quote Quote:
    Who knows? If nothing else Naruto is unpredictable and childish. It could be anything. Perhaps he wanted to do something about the problem of them getting stuck in that dimension? That makes sense right? Perhaps he wanted to make sure she is sealed and kept a gun on her? Who the hell knows. Point is there is no single indication Sasuke had any clue what Naruto was going to do.
    What?

    There is more indication that Sasuke knew what Naruto was doing than the contrary. For all you know, Naruto could have told Sasuke what he was planning to do off panel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Fuusha View Post
    What I find interesting is all Sakura cared about was Sasuke here. When Kakashi asks Sasuke where Naruto is, she looks confused rather than concerned. If Naruto ends up with Sakura I will disavow this manga and Kishi.
    Define here. If you mean throughout the fight starting from Tobi, then Sakura has also cared about Naruto.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  13. #341
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kage Fuusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    46
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Define here. If you mean throughout the fight starting from Tobi, then Sakura has also cared about Naruto.
    Until Sasuke showed up. Then she forgot all about Naruto.

    When Naruto and Sasuke saved her from the monsters http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/632/19 the only one she thanked was Sasuke...Naruto was forgotten.

    What I said in the other post, Sasuke comes back after sealing Kaguya and Sakura calls Sasuke's name, but it's Kakashi who asks where Naruto is, and Sakura just looks confused by his question http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/690/8. Whenever Sasuke is around, Sakura forgets all about Naruto.
    http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr16/kenbond007/Karindrooling2.jpg
    Let me tell you something about crazy people...the sex is unbelievable. - Richard Castle

  14. #342
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    a very good chapter, and even well drawn, but the final villain, who jumped in out of the blue, is also defeated in a flash. there would be so much left to explain, such as Hamura http://readms.com/r/naruto/690/2511/5 , but kishi chose to waste time . well, at least the end is approaching.

  15. #343
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jackknife_i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Cyprus
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    There are so much yet that were hinted and we need to see.. Also things that might develop

    1. Hamura.... Hagoromo didn't mention at first that his mother was evil that gives a chance that his brother might turned evil as well..
    2. The houses at the other dimensions...... My oppinion is that they will be explained in the flash back of kaguya.
    3. Madara still lives and sasuke didn't use the jutsu the first gave him. Madara will loose because of that jutsu at the end and that means he will once again loose because of the first. It fits.
    4. Naruto needs to learn the flying thunder god technique. It was hinted when he held the kunai with his mouth
    5. The love stories. Naruto,sasuke, karin, hinata and sakura
    6. Kakashi will be the new hokage or he will die soon because of a new threat
    7. Naruto has to fight with sasuke
    8. Naruto has to fight with konohamaru as well. It was hinted in the seccond chapter.
    9. We have to see the rabbit 10 tails as well. There was no reason to just bring it for 2 chapters.
    10. The war that kaguya needs to fight with the zetsus. It was hinted

    All these give me the impression that the manga will not end. But a timeskip is needed
    Last edited by jackknife_i; September 02, 2014 at 03:24 PM.
    Come on baby...Don't fear the reaper....

  16. #344
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raoniluna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jackknife_i View Post
    There are so much yet that were hinted and we need to see.. Also things that might develop

    1. Hamura.... Hagoromo didn't mention at first that his mother was evil that gives a chance that his brother might turned evil as well..
    2. The houses at the other dimensions...... My oppinion is that they will be explained in the flash back of kaguya.
    3. Madara still lives and sasuke didn't use the jutsu the first gave him. Madara will loose because of that jutsu at the end and that means he will once again loose because of the first. It fits.
    4. Naruto needs to learn the flying thunder god technique. It was hinted when he held the kunai with his mouth
    5. The love stories. Naruto,sasuke, karin, hinata and sakura
    6. Kakashi will be the new hokage or he will die soon because of a new threat
    7. Naruto has to fight with sasuke
    8. Naruto has to fight with konohamaru as well. It was hinted in the seccond chapter.
    9. We have to see the rabbit 10 tails as well. There was no reason to just bring it for 2 chapters.
    10. The war that kaguya needs to fight with the zetsus. It was hinted

    All these give me the impression that the manga will not end. But a timeskip is needed
    I do agree with most, but I'd rather the story ends right now, I don't believe it will happen but I'd love it, I don't really need a good ending, just an ending before Kishimoto spoils it even more...

  17. #345
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 690 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tundrabolt View Post
    Not all armies exist in order to engage in warfare, some serve to deter conflict (e.g. the Union army after the American Civil War) and others to serve the whims of their leaders.
    But when an army is implied to be made of every living human on the planet, things change. There are (supposed to be) no other humans to deter conflict away from. If, ideally, every human is a Zetsu, what is the "whim of the leader"? The question comes full circle and we're left expecting she's waging war on either a) aliens or b) the afterlife.

    My money's on b), but I'm an optimist.

    ---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by raoniluna View Post
    I do agree with most, but I'd rather the story ends right now, I don't believe it will happen but I'd love it, I don't really need a good ending, just an ending before Kishimoto spoils it even more...
    Many of us (IE: the people who matter) need a good ending. We need something to happen that makes the last ~200 chapters of relative lameness "worth it", so to say. I know I do. I just can't believe people expect "Congratulations on saving the world" to be taken literally from a guy (Kishi) who's written ~700 chapters of deception.

    "Spoils it even more" is the attitude of somebody who is bitter over the story not working out as I (we/whatever) wanted. I fall into that group with you and the rest, but I understand that it's necessary to separate that from objective 'goodness'. Naruto has always played fast and loose with continuity and consistency with established principles, but it becomes more closely monitored as the years drag on and fans get older.

    This 'war' part of the story hasn't really been terrible- just... different. The elements haven't reduced in quality, even if the motifs have. Yes Invader, even Edo Tensei. It was just as stupid when it was first introduced, and I don't see the need to fault it now any more than back then. But if ET has to exist, it's just a completely logical progression for it to be used on a massive scale for warfare, even if it is stupid for a "bring back the dead no jutsu" to exist in the first place. That said, it will be much more worth it if Kaguya plans to invade the Pure world and the afterlife plays a more direct role in the plot.

New Reply
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts