Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

2 12.50%
  • Good

8 50.00%
  • Excellent

6 37.50%
  • Top 10 in Magi

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Magi 236 Discussion/237 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi Magi 236 Discussion/237 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 236 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan View Post
    ugo chapter, nice
    we finally get to see baal and yep he's not the origin dragon.
    and am I seeing things or is dantalion a female? I always thought he/she was like a really old guy or something xD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ayameyume's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    ugo chapter, nice
    we finally get to see baal and yep he's not the origin dragon.
    and am I seeing things or is dantalion a female? I always thought he/she was like a really old guy or something xD
    Yes! I felt very happy that Ugo gets his own chapter and he raised up ;w; You know, we didn't get too much Ugo based chapter
    Of course. Who do say that!?
    No, Dantalion, I think, is a woman lol She kinda fitted that face, like Leraje in same way. But then, Kouha is a trap lol I laughed and dumbfounded as he/she showed up xD
    Ren Kouen and Ren Kouha's Fan

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member AlexGK's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this might be the only chapter in the gaiden I wont really care for so far. Looks like nothing really happened...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugo a best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    It's been one chapter. Lets revisit this issue when the first volume is out and we actually have an idea of where the story is going? Though I guess my suggestion will probably fall on deaf ears and if/when it is cancelled, the 'I told you so' crowd will pop their collars in misguided and unfounded praise of themselves. ....Just another day in the WSJ thread I guess.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Since Al Thamen weren't shown I'm assuming they're dead and sealed with Illah, Solomon died and Ugo is in charge when clearly there are tensions between the other species and humans from the survivors(momo survived too). And he prolly introduces Aladdin to them as Solomon's heir and things get back in order. Yes it does look like Dantallion is female, in fact she could be the djinn that was next to Leraje last chapter, they both have a big mouth/smile. I wonder if the bigass djinn from last chapter was Baal all along. Valefor is also shown which is pretty nice(he always has the same pose though) and damn it Focalor is so hot, he literally has girls all over him XD
    I believe in Ugo he can do what Solomon asked of him. I always assumed he turned into a djinn to fight Al Thamen but now I think that by becoming a djinn he will be able to use Solomon's magoi(like in Balbadd) to build the sacred palace and the new world.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Valefor is also shown which is pretty nice(he always has the same pose though)
    I actually went back to chapter 22 in sinbad no bouken when valefor first appears, and it literally looks like ohtaka just mirrored and resized his image from there and pasted it here.
    I really don't get why she didn't just draw him again in a new pose like all the other djinn.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

AHHHHHHH! A chapter for Ugo! Finally!
    But that chapter cover, somehow that chapter cover reminds me like Rumiko Takahashi's style

anyway.. I'm just a little confused. I thought that Alma Torran would completely be destroyed after that Solomon vs Arba+Al Thamen "fight", but small portions of the world, which consists mostly of the dungeons, were saved thanks to their isolation barriers. I was expecting that it would be Solomon that would transfer Ugo and Aladdin into the Sacred Palace... oh well

This chapter seems to be implying that Ugo is the true "Greatest Magician" of Alma Torran. I got a hunch that he might create the world for Aladdin to live in. But I'm not quite sure of this, since it would contradict the title of Solomon being the current "god" of the "new world"...

ps: I just literally went "awwwww" when I saw Ugo's crying face...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member minette's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter looks so ridiculous

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lovemagi's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Its nice to see Ugo gets some attention but honestly, I didn't get it at all.. are Arba and Al-tharmen and Solomon dead? I hope that the next chapter or the translations will make it clear.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lovemagi View Post
    Its nice to see Ugo gets some attention but honestly, I didn't get it at all.. are Arba and Al-tharmen and Solomon dead? I hope that the next chapter or the translations will make it clear.
    At one page, there is Solomon lying, so its safe to assume that his physical body is dead...? As for Arba and the rest of Al Thamen, it seems like they were also killed when Il Illah descended in Alma Torran. I remember Arba saying like "even if her consciousness is left"... so it might also be her body got destroyed/dead like Solomon's

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    At one page, there is Solomon lying, so its safe to assume that his physical body is dead...? As for Arba and the rest of Al Thamen, it seems like they were also killed when Il Illah descended in Alma Torran. I remember Arba saying like "even if her consciousness is left"... so it might also be her body got destroyed/dead like Solomon's
    arba may be the embodiment of dark rukh as solomon is the representative of white rukh

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Zahvix's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Im so confused. What's even happening in this chapter?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it's safe to assume that all those who were fighting excluding the Djinns are dead, and even though Solomon's body is dead, his rukh is still alive or else there wouldn't be white rukh anymore, and the Djinns would have lost their source of power.
    @airmatress yeah I also thought that it looked too much like that panel from SnB, so she might have reused it and it's not even her own drawing

This chapter is a change of pace after the events from the last two chapters. Again Ohtaka seems to giving more importance to the story and the characters, rather than the actual fighting. That's why some people feel like this chapter is uneventful. To me it changes one of the conceptions we had about Alma Toran, that it's barren, it seems that at least the dungeons and one of the cities were unharmed, and the survivors were able to move there.Also there are much more survivors than we had thought, I personally thought it was going to be just the Djinns(including Ugo) and Aladdin, but now it seems that there are also magicians and other species. Last but not least we still haven't heard of the mother dragon and the red lions so they might be alive too. And even though the world is dyed black, people can live although they have to stay inside the barriers. And this chapter and the next one is trying to establish that Ugo is in fact the creator of the new world, although he won't prolly be its god, since Solomon's consciousness is somewhere and he's the only one with enough power to control the flow of rukh. I'm really curious about what Ugo will do, how he'll come up with the theory behind the sacred palace and why he built the room of fortitude.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Mangakansou's summary is up: http://mangakansou.com/%E3%80%90%E3%...4%8F%E3%80%91/
    I know it's not an accurate translation but it seems that in the final pages 5 years have passed and the ressources of Alma Torran are at their limit, so Ugo says that it's time to move on to a new world since his intention wasn't to stay on Alma Toran. I knew it you had it in you, Ugo
    Last edited by ladylola; August 25, 2014 at 01:52 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Zahvix's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Sadly I don't the language

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast