Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: I miss Annie, Berthold, Reiner and Ymir so much

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member teioh's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I miss Annie, Berthold, Reiner and Ymir so much

I miss the "traitor trio" and Ymir so much... They were my favorite characters (I love all the SnK characters but these four were very special for me) and SnK lacks something w/o them.

The worst thing is that it's sure we don't see them for a lot and they will be never as before in anycase.

I will miss Annie vs Mikasa clash for Eren, Reiner funny speech about how to kill a titan piercing their butt with the sword, Ymir+Historia nearly yuri like scenes and even that sweaty pole of Berthold.

I know that w/o their departure the main plot couldn't advance but Isayama created a really good cast of characters that it's a sick pain anytime you will miss one of them.

What do you guys think about this? Share your thoughts! Thanks =)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I miss Annie, Berthold, Reiner and Ymir so much

I miss Annie... Not the 3 others, I am more interested in what are they planning though Reiner is one of my favorite characters.
    Last edited by Demonspeed; August 25, 2014 at 02:45 AM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by teioh View Post
    I miss the "traitor trio" and Ymir so much... They were my favorite characters (I love all the SnK characters but these four were very special for me) and SnK lacks something w/o them.

The worst thing is that it's sure we don't see them for a lot and they will be never as before in anycase.

I will miss Annie vs Mikasa clash for Eren, Reiner funny speech about how to kill a titan piercing their butt with the sword, Ymir+Historia nearly yuri like scenes and even that sweaty pole of Berthold.

I know that w/o their departure the main plot couldn't advance but Isayama created a really good cast of characters that it's a sick pain anytime you will miss one of them.

What do you guys think about this? Share your thoughts! Thanks =)
    I miss them too, especially Ymir. On the other hand, since I am rooting hard for the Scouting Legion, I really hope they do not appear before humanity is really prepared to take them on (though Ymir and Annie might end up helping humanity, willingly or not). I do not think that their 'departure' is stopping the plot from advancing. The plot has simply taken a somewhat different direction. It is still about humanity's desperate fight against the Titans, and to make the fight less desperate, humanity needs to get rid of their nigh dictatorial leader(s).

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I said their departure was mandatory to let the plot advance to where is now.

Maybe Isayama will give us some flashbacks, like the fight between Mikasa and Annie! =)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

I said their departure was mandatory to let the plot advance to where is now.

Maybe Isayama will give us some flashbacks, like the fight between Mikasa and Annie! =)
    Sorry, I didn't read that correctly. However, if you want to see the fight between Mikasa and Annie, I have bad news for you, as I have read somewhere that Isayama said that it was interrupted by the instructors.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

He can change his mind, or maybe he tried to bluff us cuz he didn't wanna spoil who won! ;D

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ymir+Historia nearly yuri like scenes and even that sweaty pole of Berthold.
    I miss them all too! Especially Ymir and Bert, but all of them really. Ymir and Historia were confirmed to be a couple in canon recently at least, but now I'm always worried it won't be that way when they see each other again. :/

He can change his mind, or maybe he tried to bluff us cuz he didn't wanna spoil who won! ;D
    I think if he specified that one of them won it would disappoint a large number of fans either way. :') Kind of like how Kishimoto admitted he waited too long and so can never remove Kakashi's mask. Fans have a wide variety of opinions on these things and no matter what, a large number of them will be disappointed. Better to keep the idea alive that they're evenly matched in human form. (full disclosure: my bias is that they ARE evenly matched though so maybe I'm getting my way here. I like the idea that if either one could win one round but you still wouldn't be able to predict who'd win the next.)
    Last edited by kannazuki; August 30, 2014 at 11:41 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xDollfie's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I miss them so much too, especially Ymir. Everytime I see Krista, I get so upset because Ymir is not beside her. I also especially miss Bert, that sweaty pole xD

I would have the feeling that they would come back soon though. :3

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, the problem is that they will be enemies and even if they join the forces with the new "rebel" Levi Squad Eren will never forgive them for killing his mother... And probably Mikasa will try to kill Annie at sight!

New Reply