Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Law or kidd all out duel

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Law

135 61.93%
  • Kidd

83 38.07%
New Reply
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The 11 Supernovae

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The 11 Supernovas

Don't know about the 0-sum game thing.. But yeah, there's probably a set time limit to her powers (like Foxy's noro noro beam only froze people for 30 seconds), perhaps a minute.. But that'd be enough in battle, since the opponent is really inferior in that siutation (their bodies can't take as much damage, they're weaker etc.) and she should be able to take them out or run away. Even if it has limits, it's a really dangerous ability.

Kinda hard to tell any exact limit to the amount of aging/deaging (is that a word? xD) though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raysen_ht's Avatar
    Sky... if u look carefully u will find me
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the 0-sum game, and i do believe there is a time limmit to her ability to change others, but i dont think any limitation is aplied to her own body... but thats just an opinion... (it would be cool if she somehow knew Shakki from the old days though)

What about Hawkins abilities? I think that the only explanation is the one i suggested in the last page... cuzz when he was reading the cards there was some kind of "gosm" holding the cards.. which sound like DF power, and than the vodoo dolls also sound like a DF power... the only thing that make sence imo, is the "paranormal paranormal fruit" i suggested
    A melhor thread, com as melhores pessoas, os melhores assuntos na melhor língua
    ___________Portuguese thread v.14 Entre e conheça!!__________

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'll have a shot at guessing as well:

Eustass "Captain" Kidd - Magnetic paramecia DF

"Mystery Monk" Urouge - No DF power, just really buff

"Magician" Basil Hawkins - Well he seems to have a voodoo based DF power, but not sure what it'd be called, so I'm hoping he doesn't have a DF power, and his voodoo abilities are just techniques from North Blue

Hes probably a swordsman as well, seeing how he carries a sword with him

"Red Flag" X. Drake - No DF power, fights with mace and sword

"Dark Doctor" Trafalgar Law - Probably no DF power, I think his ability comes from his DF powered sword

"Roar of the Sea" Scratchmen Apoo - Probably a sound-based DF, although we don't know enough about him atm

"Massacre Man" Killer - No DF power

"Big Eater" Jewelry Bonney - Age Age paramecia fruit

Capone "Gang" Bege - Castle Castle paramecia fruit, able to turn things larger or smaller within a certain radius of his body, and can fit objects into his body

Kizaru - He seems to have a light based or speed based fruit, although I think either is pretty lame, especially the speed based fruit, considering how we already have speed based fighters like KUma who can move at the speed of light, and both Lucci and Luffy can move pretty fast without any DF to power them up. So I'm just gonna guess that he doesn't have any fruit, and his abilities are based upon Rokushiki. He might be the master of Rokushiki, and taught Lucci n Co. I mean, his 'beam' thing may just be an advanced version of Rankyaku. It'd be nice to see a strong fighter without a DF.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh Kizaru as a kid... MAYBE HE HAS AN AFRO

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member noonethere's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...8/page013.html
    Just a question: am i the only one who thinks that the right hand of Drake(the one with which he hits Kuma) is a hoof(which would imply that he is a zoan DF user? Or is it that i am imagining it?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paradoxe View Post
    Well I'll have a shot at guessing as well:

Eustass "Captain" Kidd - Magnetic paramecia DF

"Mystery Monk" Urouge - No DF power, just really buff

"Magician" Basil Hawkins - Well he seems to have a voodoo based DF power, but not sure what it'd be called, so I'm hoping he doesn't have a DF power, and his voodoo abilities are just techniques from North Blue

Hes probably a swordsman as well, seeing how he carries a sword with him

"Red Flag" X. Drake - No DF power, fights with mace and sword

"Dark Doctor" Trafalgar Law - Probably no DF power, I think his ability comes from his DF powered sword

"Roar of the Sea" Scratchmen Apoo - Probably a sound-based DF, although we don't know enough about him atm

"Massacre Man" Killer - No DF power

"Big Eater" Jewelry Bonney - Age Age paramecia fruit

Capone "Gang" Bege - Castle Castle paramecia fruit, able to turn things larger or smaller within a certain radius of his body, and can fit objects into his body

Kizaru - He seems to have a light based or speed based fruit, although I think either is pretty lame, especially the speed based fruit, considering how we already have speed based fighters like KUma who can move at the speed of light, and both Lucci and Luffy can move pretty fast without any DF to power them up. So I'm just gonna guess that he doesn't have any fruit, and his abilities are based upon Rokushiki. He might be the master of Rokushiki, and taught Lucci n Co. I mean, his 'beam' thing may just be an advanced version of Rankyaku. It'd be nice to see a strong fighter without a DF.
    Interesting assessment. It is possible that Law's DF power is actually within his sword, but I think that it is probably within himself. It seems that he is causing the "room" to appear with his hand and using the sword as ancillary action.

I agree with your assessments on Kidd, Killer, Drake, Bonney, Apoo, and (to some degree) Capone. I don't think Capone can turn things bigger or smaller at will within a certain radius but perhaps just smaller to a certain size and the return them to their normal size outside of that radius.

Urouge might not have a DF power, but his massive increase in size suggests that it may be some sort of DF ability. It just does not seem like growing that large does not seem like a normal feat. It would not be an extremely showy DF power, but it does seem like a definite paramecia ability.

Hawkins definitely has a DF power. There was hope for his abilities being non-DF-based before chapter 508, but now that we have seen his powers in action we know that it must be DF-based. He has things coming out of his body: the tentacle things holding up his cards and the voodoo-like dolls. He has probably the most loosely defined DF fruit, since most DF powers do one specific thing instead of performing actions that fulfill a general category of things. As such, it is entirely possible that he has even more magic-themed powers from his DF, although I think that, if he has more powers, they will involve something growing out of his body or connecting to his body in some way, as that has been the common thing in each example of his power thus far.

You are not allowed to just re-post your posts in multiple threads. You posted this exact same post in the chapter discussion thread. It is in one place already for people ot view, and it does not need to be elsewhere. Since you are seemingly a new user, this post will be allowed to remain, but in the future, try not to do this, as your redundant posts will be deleted. One obvious thing that shows that this post is out of place here is your analysis on Kizaru, who is not a supernova and thus is off-topic in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by noonethere View Post
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...8/page013.html
    Just a question: am i the only one who thinks that the right hand of Drake(the one with which he hits Kuma) is a hoof(which would imply that he is a zoan DF user? Or is it that i am imagining it?
    I think he is just wearing dark gloves.
    Last edited by Tsukisama; July 28, 2008 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raysen_ht's Avatar
    Sky... if u look carefully u will find me
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like
    A melhor thread, com as melhores pessoas, os melhores assuntos na melhor língua
    ___________Portuguese thread v.14 Entre e conheça!!__________

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i want one of the SUper Novas to have a Zoan atleast it seems there all paramecia... and il stick to my Urouge is just strong from Monk training and doesnt need a DF theory

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZeroChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Days Grace View Post
    i want one of the SUper Novas to have a Zoan atleast it seems there all paramecia...

hmm, u know what? the first thing I think of after reading this is something really funny and stupid. What if, Apoo has a Zoan DF, namely a

Spoiler show

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

well if i were to look at him he resembles a monkey to me :P... like those singing ape brothers on mock town except its their older brother :P haha

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kaizokumarcee's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Just an update on my Supernova prediction (well most are not predictions anymore coz it's been revealed already)

Here's my predictions before

But that's way before and doesn't have too much in it.

Well heres my new ones.

Capone "Gang" Bege 138,000,000
    -- Portal Portal/Way Way fruit. Pretty much like Door Door Fruit. Except he makes things from somewhere else come out of his body.
    -- I still think hes a match for Usopp

"Big Eater" Jewelry Bonney 140,000,000
    -- My prediction before was either Age Age or Form Form. But now it seems that it's Age Age Fruit.
    -- Still think hes a match for Nami

"The Magician" Basil Hawkins 249,000,000
    -- He seems to have a Voodoo Voodoo Fruit. Maybe the predictions and the magics were his own, non-fruit, skills and his fruit skills were only the Voodoo types like the damage redirection and the Voodoo Doll transformation.
    -- I'm now torn between him vs Brook and Brook vs Apoo

Eustass "Captain" Kid 315,000,000
    -- Definitely a Magnet Magnet Fruit!

"Roar of the Sea" Scratchmen Apoo 198,000,000
    -- His fruit appears to be Instrument Instrument Fruit. He turns his body parts to various musical instruments. But I still stick to him having martial arts too.
    -- either him vs Sanji or him vs Brook

"Red Flag" X. Drake 222,000,000
    -- A T-Rex Zoan User. I wonder if ancient zoans have special buffs too like CP9.

"Mystery Monk" Urouge 108,000,000
    -- I think that Urouge's bug muscles were just a buff too. Just like Sanji's Diable Jambe.
    -- Still stick to him vs Franky

"Massacre Man" Killer 162,000,000
    -- I have no idea. Maybe hes just a merciless swordsman.
    -- Still stick to him vs Zoro. 3 swords vs 2 sickles.

"Dark Doctor" Trafalgar Law 200,000,000
    -- I think he has a Space Space fruit. He can alter space and slash through it with the help of his sword.
    AAAH! IT DOESN'T STOP! IT DOESN'T STOP! THE DEMPSEY ROLL!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

most informations that is up to date for the 11 supernovas can be found here..
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/The_Eleven_Supernovas

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

kaizokumarcee why are yu still talking about SN versus SHs?

Isn't it pretty obvious that the majority of teh Supernovae are stronger then the majority of the SHs (except Luffy, Zoro and Sanji)?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kaizokumarcee's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paradoxe View Post
    kaizokumarcee why are yu still talking about SN versus SHs?

Isn't it pretty obvious that the majority of teh Supernovae are stronger then the majority of the SHs (except Luffy, Zoro and Sanji)?
    Just for fun. And c'mon, it's not impossible. Remember CP9? Almost every member are stronger than any of the SH's until they used new abilities.

and hey, Franky's strong too.
    AAAH! IT DOESN'T STOP! IT DOESN'T STOP! THE DEMPSEY ROLL!!!

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Just for fun. And c'mon, it's not impossible. Remember CP9? Almost every member are stronger than any of the SH's until they used new abilities.

and hey, Franky's strong too.
    Too slow and reliant on cola.

New Reply
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast