Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can Madara control Kyuubi within Naruto's mind?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Can Madara control Kyuubi within Naruto's mind?

Can Madara control kuybi within Naruto?
    We have seen Sasuke suppressing kyubi's chakra entering Naruto 's mind, we can imagine madara doing the same.
    Can he just unleash it? Maybe not, he would have done so before,so why does he have to extract it then? Does he want kyubi as a weapon or does he need it for something else?
    Did yodaime do something to prevent Madara from unleashing Kyubi with his eye power?

Has somebody given a thought to the fact that Madara could interact with kyubi in naruto's mind and its consequences.
    I hope I' m not the only one interested in this, please give me your ideas.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can Madara control Kyuubi within Naruto's mind?

i don't think so because if he can then he would have go after naruto by himself.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for your post.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well from what I can read, and this is my interpretation, Madara was able to control Kyuubi itself to do his bidding. From the few explanations & shots of Madara & Kyuubi, seems as though he warps Kyuubi's mind to do what he wants.

As it stands now, Kyuubi the beast is locked deep within Naruto's consciousness. The closest we've had to it being "outside" is when Naruto goes 4tk.

So as it is, I don't think Madara can actual do anything to Naruto since Kyuubi the persona isn't in control of Naruto. Naruto, the human, is the one who is controlling Kyuubi's powers(since he lends them to him), not Kyuubi itself, therefore I don't see how Madara could "control" Naruto. >_<

At the worst, he can do like Sasuke and do something to hinder Naruto using Kyuubi's pwoers if he has control over Kyuubi's chakra itself, but I'll stick to the assumption it's the beast's persona he's having control over.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing how Sasuke entered Naruto's mind and suppressed Kyubi's chakra quite effortlessly, I would think Madara can do the same and even more. He can simply enter Naruto's mind, mind control Naruto and have him remove the seal. However, there has to be a fail safe device(the 'key'?) Minato came up with to prevent something like this from happening. So far we've seen Naruto allowed Kyubi to take over and there hasnt been an instance where something one else or someone that controls over him and let Kyubi's chakra runs wild. With the exception of the 'key' which we dont know if Naruto has to use it on himself or someone else can.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

what is the point of minato sealing the kyuubi in naruto if madara could just control it inside naruto? i doubt madara can control it inside naruto. Also i believe sasuke was able to surpess the kyuubi inside naruto because naruto was surpessing it himself by rufusing the kyuubi help.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

If Sasuke can suppress the Kyuubi then by default Madara has to suppress and most likely control it as well. but IMO the reason that madara didnt try to suppress/control the Kyuubi when he was fighting the two teams of Konoha is that he want his status to remain "dead".
    think about it, everybody thinks that pain the real mastermind of AK, and all that is because few know that Madara is alive.
    time will come when he will regain control of the Kyuubi, however, that time hasnt come yet.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Konkun View Post
    happening. So far we've seen Naruto allowed Kyubi to take over and there hasnt been an instance where something one else or someone that controls over him and let Kyubi's chakra runs wild. With the exception of the 'key' which we dont know if Naruto has to use it on himself or someone else can.

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleheadedNinja View Post
    what is the point of minato sealing the kyuubi in naruto if madara could just control it inside naruto? i doubt madara can control it inside naruto. Also i believe sasuke was able to surpess the kyuubi inside naruto because naruto was surpessing it himself by rufusing the kyuubi help.
    so does it mean that Minato just like jiraya came to the conclusion that madara could be the one behind kyubi's attack? That he sealed the 2 different chakras to prevent madara from gaining control over kuybi?

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

yes and no.
    No in the current state since I can assume he only got one sharingan eye and I think you need two to control them. Maybe some reason for him to get sasukes eye?
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarry View Post
    If Sasuke can suppress the Kyuubi then by default Madara has to suppress and most likely control it as well. but IMO the reason that madara didnt try to suppress/control the Kyuubi when he was fighting the two teams of Konoha is that he want his status to remain "dead".
    think about it, everybody thinks that pain the real mastermind of AK, and all that is because few know that Madara is alive
    time will come when he will regain control of the Kyuubi, however, that time hasnt come yet.

Madara is surely hiding is identity as an uchiha but I think that he can't hide anylonger. Jirayia suspected him, eventhough it seemed absurd to the frog.Kakashi saw the sharigan, so tsunade will probably figure out that he can be alive. Aka members seem to defy laws of time and death , so it will be plausible for them that madara is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by koenosaki View Post
    yes and no.
    No in the current state since I can assume he only got one sharingan eye and I think you need two to control them. Maybe some reason for him to get sasukes eye?
    we are not sure that he has only one eye, maybe he has to patch his eye just like kakashi for some reason.everything is possible.
    Last edited by seya; May 13, 2008 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I am with the argument that Madara cannot not control the Kyuubi within Naruto...I think he could potentially supress it...Maybe of he used genjutsu on Naruto, he can force Naruto to go tail mode and then when the Kyuubi takes over maybe control it...

Also we don't why Minato sealed the Kyuubi they way he did (in terms of Yin and Yang) but it might be that because of this method of sealing, the Uchihas cannot no longer control the Kyuubi but only surpress it because a vital piece of the Kyuubi is missing....just a thought...
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really doubt madara can just enter naruto's mind and then control the kyubi. But the most he could do is suppress the 9-tails. But even that is difficult b/c when sasuke suppressed the 9-tails, naruto was hesitant in using its power and trying to suppress it himself giving sasuke a chance to take action.

Also as stated above, the 4th is a genious. He wouldn't sacrifice sealing the 9-tails if there was a possibility that a uchiha could enter naruto's mind and release. no. i bet the seal negates the effects of the sharingan. EMS is said to be able to control the 9-tails, but nothing stated that it could control jinchuuriki.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SmallTiger's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    I am with the argument that Madara cannot not control the Kyuubi within Naruto...I think he could potentially supress it...Maybe of he used genjutsu on Naruto, he can force Naruto to go tail mode and then when the Kyuubi takes over maybe control it...
    I agree that Madara could suppress Kyuubi, but I am not convinced he could control Kyuubi even if he did take over Naruto. See my reasoning below.

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    Also we don't why Minato sealed the Kyuubi they way he did (in terms of Yin and Yang) but it might be that because of this method of sealing, the Uchihas cannot no longer control the Kyuubi but only surpress it because a vital piece of the Kyuubi is missing....just a thought...
    Madara could control the Kyuubi. Shodai could control the Kyuubi.

I have my own little personal theory: I believe that Madara primarily controlled Kyuubi through the yin chakra, and Shodai primarily controlled Kyuubi thorugh the yang chakra. If that was how Shodai defeated Madara in the Valley Of The End, he would probably have documented that somewhere, since he WAS the first Hokage. Minato would have read that, since he WAS the fourth Hokage and a hard-working genius to boot.

I figure that Minato must have suspected that Madara was alive and behind the Kyuubi attack, and therefore devised a way to split Kyuubi's chakra. Sealing only the yang chakra inside Naruto would help prevent Madara from being able to fully control Kyuubi.
    Last edited by SmallTiger; May 19, 2008 at 02:22 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lazyboyrod's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

I realy dont know the answer to this question, however if I were Madara, I would have let Kyuubi go wild on team Konoha when I met up with them lol.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you'd think Madara would just control Naruto into his arms instead of goign through the trouble of hunting him if he could do it that simply >_>

From the way he spoke to Hawk, capturing the remaining 2 Bijyuus still is his first priority so if he could do it tat easily, I think he could have.

Which strikes another question to mind, why didn't Madara simply take Naruto during their brief encounter?

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast