Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 09 (Ch. 77-86) Discussion

Puella Magi 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Galth's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

D.Gray-man Volume 09 (Ch. 77-86) Discussion

D.Gray-man Volume 9 Discussion Thread

Chapter Titles:

* 077. "Nightmare Paradise"
    * 078. "The Judgment"
    * 079. "Battle・Edo + China"
    * 080. "White Confusion"
    * 081. "Our Hope"
    * 082. "And Then Allen Walked On"
    * 083. "Two Paths and Thorns Inbetween"
    * 084. "Together With You"
    * 085. "To Enact Love During the Play"
    * 086. "Around the Time You Fall Asleep"

You can find the RAW/Translation/Scanlation chapter here.

So yeah, interesting chapter, and a funny one to booth! What was Fou/Lou Fa plotting to do with Allen theee~eeeere? And Allen's fight is finally starting, to getting his arm back shouldn't take to long from now

Discuss all you want about chapter eighty in this probably "doomed to stay empty" thread... Starting this week the R/T/S Threads will be located somewhere else, leaving us with just Discussions and that little blue clicky in top of every new post
    Last edited by riki; May 31, 2009 at 12:10 PM.

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: D.Gray-Man 080 Discussion

Waaah.... don't die Allen

Natsu image by Echoes1@Deviant

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

great chap

the only thing i hate is, that allens first real kiss in the manga will probably be with his assigned romance-partner...
    which most likely will be Rinali....
    I so wanted Lou Fa and Allen to become the first 'out of nowhere'-couple of this manga and see a jealousy-attack of Rinali xD
    lou fa was somewhat ubercute there.... to bad it was only fou in the end....
    awwww~~ somebody make a doujin/fanfic for this scene....

for the akumas coming after Allen.... i think he might as well win, because his Innocence has shown some weird kind of intelligence, when it comes to protecting Allen... remember how somebody said 'it fixed the hole in his heart' (something about that line)? seems to me that allen will remember his trademark-invocation from the first volume/chapters.... and he will regain his innonce at least in form of his usual arm... but most likely he will get a kick-ass new form of the weapon as soon as he gets his innocence invocated/activated again....

Puella Magi 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Galth's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ttxdragon
    for the akumas coming after Allen.... i think he might as well win, because his Innocence has shown some weird kind of intelligence, when it comes to protecting Allen... remember how somebody said 'it fixed the hole in his heart' (something about that line)? seems to me that allen will remember his trademark-invocation from the first volume/chapters.... and he will regain his innonce at least in form of his usual arm... but most likely he will get a kick-ass new form of the weapon as soon as he gets his innocence invocated/activated again....
    I predict three chapters of running away and dodging before regaining his arm and making a single one-hit ko on the Akuma in awesome doublespread mode

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Khal
    I predict three chapters of running away and dodging before regaining his arm and making a single one-hit ko on the Akuma in awesome doublespread mode
    That'd be uber . Lets just hope its the end of next chapter .

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted destinator's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

D.Gray-Man 081 Discussion

So we have seen the abilities of the lvl 3 Akuma now. Molecular attacks which can destroy any object,pretty scary? Will Fou stand a chance against it? Is Allen still too weakened from the molecular attack and will he finally restore his arm in the battle against the Akuma?

Discuss all you want about chapter 81 or make predictions for the upcoming chapter next week.

Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: D.Gray-Man 081 Discussion

as we see he already regains the innocence (what else could be coming in form of bubbles through the air in this manga at that location in the manga, i don't think it will be a genkidama).

the akumas abilities are pretty scary and fuo won't stand a chance, without having innonce the anti-akuma weapons of allen won't destroy the akuma like they're supposed to.

what got my attention was that she rebuild the second arm and had it look normal, at least till she transforms BOTH arms, which ends in the question 'will allen be able to do that too?'.

besides that, this chapter was pretty intense, i never thought of it coming this pretty obvious way.... whatelse would the introduction of fuos ability be good for if not for the sole reason to go through such a scene without explanations? nothing worth the trouble, imo. >.<

//edit

@des: pretty please make a new thread for this. even if there isn't much discussion... look at the msn thread at aquastar-boards... it confuses everybody who doesn't go with it, where the chapter he searches discussions for is...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    look at the msn thread at aquastar-boards...
    Uhm what xD? Don't know about that, whatever it is. But yeah wasn't sure about the thread but it might be better this way =)

Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

for reference:
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/aquastar/...pic=6&st=11280

//edit: this post is now considered useless but still kept xD

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Allen won't collect his innocence yet :P. I want to see Fuo fight .
    I was thinking that this chapter wasn't fun at all . No fights, just some introduction on an Akuma... nott'in much/

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Allen Walker's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm didn't you guys see the first page? Allen has BOTH arms. meaning, he'll get his innocence back real soon. And how long do you think Fou can stand against an akuma like that? I think only half a chapter. Allen's gonna come crashing in and let all hell break lose.
    Spoiler: sorry, but still too huge ^_^; show

Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Walker
    hmm didn't you guys see the first page? Allen has BOTH arms. meaning, he'll get his innocence back real soon.
    who says that that ain't fuo?
    just some hints on that: on the frontpage allen has no bigger left arm, than he had before due to the innocence (it had more 'muscles' to it )

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw its just a cover =) but its out of question that we will see him with his arm soon...probably the next ot the chapter after that.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that next chapter will open with Fou fighting the Akuma for a few pages probably getting slaughtered and then, if Allen manages to break down that barrier with whatever he had planned. He will just be in time to see Fou succumb to the Akuma's special attack and perhaps as a result of that and some convient flashbacks he will realise his reason to fight and the end of the chapter will end with him invoking his innoncence.

Or the complete opposite of what I have just said. Heh.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

D.Gray-Man 082 Discussion

Okay so what have seen right now? Since there is no translation at this point its all a guessing but it seems that Allens Anti-Akuma weapon still hasn't recovered. Heck what is he thinking of going against a lvl 3 without any weapon. Well and Fou wasnt a match for the Akuma as we already thought but is she really dead? At least I doubt that there is much left after the final attack. So we have to wait for another week to find out whether Allen will get his arm back or not. But he better should get it back soon otherwise he gets serious problem there...

Discuss all you want about chapter 82 or make predictions for the upcoming chapter next week.

New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast