Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Raruto Chapter 28

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leecherboy's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Raruto Chapter 28

After the shocking truth, the summons end the fight!
    It also comes with an extra mini-chapter from long ago...
    Get it here:
    Mediafire
    Megaupload

Enjoy!
    Last edited by leecherboy; October 17, 2008 at 02:42 AM.
    Raruto Sisepuede season 2 started a while ago!
    On an entirely unrelated note, if you like Queen's Blade, you can now try the fan-made game QB Battle programmed by yours truly! Regular updates at my site.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raruto Chapter 28

Good work, leecherboy. I think most people is too lazy to thank you, because I'm the only one who does it. In Jesulink.com (the official web of Raruto) there are hundreds of comments for each chapter. Does anyone read Raruto in English? Am I the only one?

I have the spoiler questions of this chapter in my computer, but I'm not using my computer now. I'll edit this reply when I can use it.

By the way, leecherboy, how long have you been translating the 121 pages the Databook consists of?

And I have an announcement for fans (if I'm not the only one xD): the 4th Databook (this one is the 3rd) won't be released in PDF, but IN PAPER (at least in Spanish). Yeah, it'll be a fanzine. I haven't talked to leecherboy about it, but I hope he translates it and uploads it to a online bookshop (for example, lulu.com, where I've made myself a Raruto store). [Suggestion to leecherboy: if you're busy to do it, I can typeset the fanzines]

EDIT: I said "fanzines", in plural, because there are three Raruto fanzines for now: "Raruto - Trip to White-White-land" (parody of "Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow"), "Raruto and the badly drawn tiger" (parody of "Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom") and "Raruto - Volume 1" (a collection of all chapters of the first season with extras).
    Last edited by unok-kun; June 03, 2008 at 11:25 AM.
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alpvonkri's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Raruto Chapter 28

lol Thanks!!!
    AlpVonKri

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leecherboy's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unokpasabaxaki View Post
    By the way, leecherboy, how long have you been translating the 121 pages the Databook consists of?).
    I started working on it as soon as it came out. It was... five months ago, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by unokpasabaxaki View Post
    And I have an announcement for fans (if I'm not the only one xD): the 4th Databook (this one is the 3rd) won't be released in PDF, but IN PAPER (at least in Spanish). Yeah, it'll be a fanzine. I haven't talked to leecherboy about it, but I hope he translates it and uploads it to a online bookshop (for example, lulu.com, where I've made myself a Raruto store). [Suggestion to leecherboy: if you're busy to do it, I can typeset the fanzines]).
    I thought Jesulink wasn't still sure about making the Databook 4.0 "downloadable" or in "physical form". We might find out this very week, though.
    And about translating it if it was a fanzine, I can translate alright, but I don't have the slightest idea on how to typeset a "physical" comic...
    I've already talked to Jesulink about translating the two special Raruto chapters ("Journey to the White White Country" and "Raruto and the Badly Drawn Tiger") for him to do the "typesetting" and sell them like the original ones, but I haven't received a definite answer (he's probably busier than me xD).

EDIT: Oops, I didn't actually notice that at first sight, but thanks for going through all the trouble to make an english store at Lulu.com ;D
    Last edited by leecherboy; June 04, 2008 at 02:38 AM.
    Raruto Sisepuede season 2 started a while ago!
    On an entirely unrelated note, if you like Queen's Blade, you can now try the fan-made game QB Battle programmed by yours truly! Regular updates at my site.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure Jesulink has the fanzines in PDF, because it's the only way to get them printed in Lulu.com (well, there's another way: sending the images, but I doubt he did that).

By the way, I wanted to typeset the 4th Databook to read it for free!! xD

[When you have the fanzines translated, I can send you a PM with my password in Lulu.com to publish them]

EDIT: The Databook was released almost 6 months ago.

EDIT 2: Now I'm using my computer, so here you have the spoiler questions:

Li's dreams crumble, Sumadre becomes a Bigboss, and the Music Four appear for the first time [well, technically it's the second: remember the fight Chochimaru - Monkeyface?] in Raruto chapter #29, "I can't heal you, Li" ("The end of a reign. The start of an age."), in which we'll also know the answers to these questions:
    Spoiler: Raruto Chapter #29 show

If you want to know the answers, wait till the 17th June (don't be too impatient: you can't learn enough Spanish in two weeks to read the chapter xD).

EDIT 3: I've checked the dates the fanzines were released in Spanish. "Journey to the White-White Country" was published 11 days after the capter #21a was released. "Raruto - Volume 1" was released 2 weeks after chapter 27, and "Raruto and the badly drawn tiger" was released 9 days before chapter #29. I think it's about time those chapters are released in English. And Leecherboy, I can scan and send you the fanzines, because Jesulink is too busy working in the final chapter of Raruto. (By the way, Leecherboy, you'll find great news in Jesulink.com).
    Last edited by unok-kun; June 05, 2008 at 11:23 AM.
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

New Reply