Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion on Aizen's Morality (Good or Evil?)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ken-Oh's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Discussion on Aizen's Morality (Good or Evil?)

I have a bit of a random theory but what if Aizen is actualy the good guy?

Like it has been said before, the Shinigami wipeout anyone they perceive as a danger to the stability of the spirit and real world. Examples are of course the Quincy, Hollows and if you want to bring filler into this the Bounto.

If Aizen intention is to kill the Spirit King, he does have the capabilty to go to war with the Soul Society but chooses not to. Why? Because he does not wish to bring innocent souls into this conflict.

By creating the Arrancar, Aizen made them more Sentient then in there previous forms and therefore acountable for there actions. In theory if all Hollows were made into Arrancar then they would be capable of starting a civilized society like the Shinigami, punishing criminals and such. Soul Society's problem with this would be that it removes there position of power, the only need for the Shinigami would be to for soul burial's.

I know its a bit far out but an idea like that would explain why Gin and Tousen joined him to begin with.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen's True Intention

Quote Originally Posted by Ken-Oh View Post
    I have a bit of a random theory but what if Aizen is actualy the good guy?

Like it has been said before, the Shinigami wipeout anyone they perceive as a danger to the stability of the spirit and real world. Examples are of course the Quincy, Hollows and if you want to bring filler into this the Bounto.
    the quincy were a threat to the whole universal balance of souls, and they got the thing they deserved to in a way (annilhation wasnt the right thing wich is obvious however if they fail to listen to the shinigami there has to be taken action). Hollows dont get killed they get purified and sent to SS (i believe it has been explained by rukia why hollows and shinigami exist). Bounto werent a threat until they tried to destroy SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken-Oh View Post
    If Aizen intention is to kill the Spirit King, he does have the capabilty to go to war with the Soul Society but chooses not to. Why? Because he does not wish to bring innocent souls into this conflict.

By creating the Arrancar, Aizen made them more Sentient then in there previous forms and therefore acountable for there actions. In theory if all Hollows were made into Arrancar then they would be capable of starting a civilized society like the Shinigami, punishing criminals and such. Soul Society's problem with this would be that it removes there position of power, the only need for the Shinigami would be to for soul burial's.

I know its a bit far out but an idea like that would explain why Gin and Tousen joined him to begin with.
    All adjuchas and vasto lodre are able to think normaly, however they are being driven by the hunger after souls (i presume its not much off a difference with arrancar). You cant change a person his nature.
    Shinigami their task has always been:
    1. keep order in the human world
    2. keep order in SS
    3. Purify sinned souls in the human world and SS (hollows should be kept in place like any criminal)
    4. use soul burials on souls
    My gues would be that all shinigami would be relieved if no hollows would exist, since it would get 1 thing of their job discription and their job becomes alot less dangerous. The shinigami could actualy put some attention in the poorest parts of Rukongai for example.

aizen his true intention were to kill the king of SS, and stand in heaven. we still have to find about the dimension called "heaven" and kings realm since both are unknown to us. I do believe there is a dimension wich can be reffered to as heaven where the purest of souls go to wich done nothing but good in the human life aswell as in their soul life (we have SS and HM as opposite, however we have Hell but how about heaven then?).
    I do admit that SS their way of handling isnt the correct one but SS is like any other government in this world.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he's trying to keep the balance from ever breaking reason I say that is because with soul society purfiying hollows at such a high rate and rarely any going to hell(NOT HM but actual hell we haven't heard anything about the real bad guy from hell yet) and with him as spirit king he will shift this some how

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sarmad's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

theory dismissed XD

No sorry, but i honestly think that Aizen's the biggest bastard of them all and that it's actually good that way.
    If you forgot what happened during the SS arc i recommend that you rewatch it. Especially that scene where Hinamori is stabbed, Hitsugaya is sliced and where Aizen takes his time to explain what the hack he was doing all that time ^^

You could have considered Aizen being a good guy if Aizen had not attempted to kill those people who didn't need to being killed off by him in order to reach his goal. (HINAMORI!!! NO THREAT AT ALL???!)
    Last edited by Sarmad; April 16, 2008 at 01:22 PM.
    -_-

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

just because you work for the good guys dosen't mean your innocent and haven't tried to kill other people look at kenpachi.....he's on ichigo's side the "GOOD" side that we know off but there alot of unexplained elements of the bleach universe from why weren't half the hollows we've seen sent to hell after there defeat and remember Shinigami in soul soceity were the good side before they wanted to excute rukia then we all saw them as bad guys in one way or another. So Aizen's concept of good might very from the norm just like Ichigo who wants to brake all the rules just to protect those he cares fore.....so from others views ICHIGO IS ACTUALLY PROMOTING ANARCHY by saying "I'll get things done the way I know how by breaking the rules"
    Last edited by JioFreed666; April 16, 2008 at 01:27 PM.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JioFreed666 View Post
    just because you work for the good guys dosen't mean your innocent and haven't tried to kill other people look at kenpachi.....he's on ichigo's side the "GOOD" side that we know off but there alot of unexplained elements of the bleach universe from why weren't half the hollows we've seen sent to hell after there defeat and remember Shinigami in soul soceity were the good side before they wanted to excute rukia then we all saw them as bad guys in one way or another. So Aizen's concept of good might very from the norm just like Ichigo who wants to brake all the rules just to protect those he cares fore.....so from others views ICHIGO IS ACTUALLY PROMOTING ANARCHY by saying "I'll get things done the way I know how by breaking the rules"
    a shinigami purifies a hollow into a normal soul if that purified soul sinned to much in his human life he will be taken to hell (rukia explained that a zanpaktou can only purify the sins after dead)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dreamzsai's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, and actually Aizen is Ichigo's father....

xD Just kidding, i wont want another "StarWars" thing happening...but the theory that Aizen is actually a good guy doesnt seem to be possible at all.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    a shinigami purifies a hollow into a normal soul if that purified soul sinned to much in his human life he will be taken to hell (rukia explained that a zanpaktou can only purify the sins after dead)
    There bodies unlike hollows who usually evaporate are still there and remain there and just like normal dead people.....so I 'm not sure what your smoking but yeah the bodies of Espada, pervious and numeros are still around if you check back on the chapters they died because they ACTUALLY DIED. Making me wonder what Aizen is doing and what the Shinigami's true intention is and making question every single side's rationality of what is good and what is wrong in their eyes

For Shingami:
    Good side:They purify souls and make sure other pure souls aren't devoured
    Bad Side:Rukia was going to be killed for simply allow a human to do her job for a short time(6 months which is a short time when she's over 50 years old? and shinji is well over 200 at least)

For Aizen's side:
    Good Side:they are trying to change the order(for the better or worst we don't know we only assume it's the worst)
    Bad side:they are willing to kill a few 100 people to change it

Ichigo's team side(during and after Soul society)
    Good:They are helping each other through life or death situations
    Bad:They are breaking all rules set to do it even though everything goes good on their side at the end

Vizard's Side:
    Good:They are making sure to help other vizards control their power
    Bad:They can turn against each other or soul society at ANYTIME

Urahara's Side
    Good:they help out only the "good" guys
    Bad: they some times leave the godly technology in a place that the enemy has already though of and is tracking down

Arrancar side outside of Aizen's side(Nel Tu before she joined ichigo and possibly grimmjaw if he's alive):
    Good:they don't really care about going to the human world and wrecking everything and really don't wish to fight
    Bad:They can change there mind at any time

there's always a good and bad side to everything anyone dose

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    There bodies unlike hollows who usually evaporate are still there and remain there and just like normal dead people.....so I 'm not sure what your smoking but yeah the bodies of Espada, pervious and numeros are still around if you check back on the chapters they died because they ACTUALLY DIED. Making me wonder what Aizen is doing and what the Shinigami's true intention is and making question every single side's rationality of what is good and what is wrong in their eyes
    this might be because ichigo only fought against 2 arrancar in HM and he didnt kill either off them, he left them half dead and 1 got finished off out of sigh and the other one is still unknown. I might need to read up on the manga when a hollow gets killed but iirc they all vaporise and go to SS as a purified soul.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

.....I'm tallking about the Espada if you go and look they're bodies where still there even after they had actually died go back and look at the fight with the black espada he died but was laying there dead as a door nail

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JioFreed666 View Post
    .....I'm tallking about the Espada if you go and look they're bodies where still there even after they had actually died go back and look at the fight with the black espada he died but was laying there dead as a door nail
    If you are referring to Zommari, then he did vaporize upon death.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen being a good guy doesn't suit very well here; just look at the gaiden: the last panel of -108 show us the true Aizen we know; now he's going to make the OUken is SS, but that fake city was really karakura, Aizen would destroy it without any hesitation;

Indeed, his true goal still is unknown: we know he wants to kill the King, but for what purpose? that's where lies another great secret, because after kills the king, Aizen must have a great plan to put in action

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

aizen is tryin to find his parents

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Where did that come from?

I'm in the "Aizen is a dirty psychotic bastard" camp. He's a lot cooler that way IMO--and he doesn't have to be good to want to maintain the world's balance. There's no point in being the God of a world that's falling apart.

...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Darek Khort's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, Aizen better not end up like Itachi in Naruto "it was his mission to annihilate his family".
    I.e., it better not be something like "Aizen is good. He was told by old-man Yamma to wreck havoc on SS".

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast