Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Traitor/Enemy???

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Traitor???

Quote Originally Posted by Darek Khort View Post
    Well given that he is blind (bear with me) then he would HAVE to be a traitor. Afterall he would be aware of the fact that Aizen is in fact not dead, or that the Aizen seen dead is in fact just his sword (since if Chojiro couldn't see, then, like Tousen, he wouldn't see a dead Aizen there on the wall).

Give that he is the lieutenant of the 1st division, of Captain Yamamoto you would think he would tell his Captain and Commander of the Gotei 13 about this. If he was indeed blind and he does not do so, one would assume that he is a traitor.

Again, that's an awful lot to be basing on the way his eyes are drawn.

But, let's go with a blind Chojiro for a moment. He wouldn't have seen the hypnosis ceremony, and like Tousen would therefore be immune to Kyoka Suigetsu's effects. That's it. He has no firm knowledge of Aizen being dead or alive; he was not on the scene when Aizen was pinned up on the wall - several other vice captains were, and two captains, and so far as that goes their collective word should be enough. Afterward? Aizen was keeping to the Central 46 chambers, so it's not like Chojiro has had much opportunity to spot him, let alone anybody else. So, even blindness would hardly imply treachery.

Tousen, being close to Aizen, was a matter of use and necessity. But let's not paint all blind shinigami with the same brush.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hyn_pride93's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Do You Think Urahara will pul an Aizen

Do you think that Urahara and his gang will turn against SS after they've defeated Aizen?

~ Flames of Aries ~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do You Think Urahara will pul an Aizen

Quote Originally Posted by hyn_pride93 View Post
    Do you think that Urahara and his gang will turn against SS after they've defeated Aizen?
    What, all 3 of them?

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do You Think Urahara will pul an Aizen

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    What, all 3 of them?
    Yes. I would imagine that He'll be the ring leader and then when it came down to it, Yoruichi would betray him. Just a thought. I'll go more into detail later on.

~ Flames of Aries ~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

here's a different plot twist actually ...
    everybody has ideas about the probability of yamamoto being the evil one after or perhaps urahara maybe even the whole Royal Guard side.

Well an idea i had in mind was actually ichigo himself (bear with me) the idea came up when i was reading one of the threads and they mentioned when ulquiorra actually said "one day he might come to our side" (i forgot which chapter but it was when ulquiorra and grimmjow was having a verbal fight) which triggered an idea in my head.

i would say that aizen would still be alive throughout bleach until the end and what triggered ichigo to go evil perhaps maybe aizen himself (u kno talking him down into being evil, not sure how though) then results to maybe only him OR the whole gang (ishida, chad and maybe orihime (i wouldnt count on orihime) ) going against soul society.
    the only way to resolve that would be isshin and ryuuken along with the vaizards (if they still have a good bone in their body meaning not working together with soul society but still doing good deeds)
    then results into isshin and ryuuken dying perhaps?

maybe even vice versa (isshin and ryuuken are the ones who are evil)
    hehe random thought but please comment on it thank you

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...

The Vaizard haven't stayed with Urahara for a reason of course, we just don't know that reason. If there is any group which may cause a problem for our 'good guys' it's the Vaizard. There is a chance they'd be on Aizen's side, it's not impossible. But I think they'll be on a side of their own, and Aizen as smart as he is, will use that to his advantage.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Vizards will most likely want to take revenge on Central 46. Or I should say wanted to do so, but since Aizen killed all of them off, there's no point. All they would need to do is take down Aizen for taking away their lives. Then follow Urahara for giving them a new life, because if it wasn't for him, then they would've died as hollow.

~ Flames of Aries ~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

well new traitor in my mind actually comes across in Kira.
    some people would probably wonder why i said that but most likely because he still have deep respect and admiration for gin that he would definitely do something once the chance is given. In one of the chapters when kira started his fight with barragan's fraccion and gin was shown.
    Tousen asked him if he was worried since he abandoned him and he replied "im glad hes doing well" could only mean that he might have an idea to what kira might do later on in the future.

Now to come think of it, i have a feeling both Kira AND momo would be the one to defect the gotei 13 since thye both have close relationship with each other but then again kira has always been with the whole abiding by the law and respect type of attitude. So thats pretty much up in the air

to mention my previous statement about a new traitor, ICHIGO HIMSELF !!!
    DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner VeshWolfe's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

my thoughts, they may or may not go together:

-Aizen has an ace up his sleeve. Im thinking VastoLorde Arrancar. That would make sense since he basiclly allowed the majority of his current espada to get thrown away.

-The vizards might not be on either side. They might be in it for themselves. Theoretically, the vizards might be in SS since K town and SS were swapped, as we do see them leaving the warehouse that was originally in SS.

-There is one "relm" we have yet to see, Hell. All we know is "bad" hollows go there when killed. Other than that we have no idea.
    Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I now believe that Hinamori will be the next shinigami to betray SS. She seems to still be mentally unstable and still calls Aizen "captain". I think that she would do anything to be next to him forever.

~ Flames of Aries ~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyn_pride93 View Post
    I now believe that Hinamori will be the next shinigami to betray SS. She seems to still be mentally unstable and still calls Aizen "captain". I think that she would do anything to be next to him forever.
    I had doubts about Hinamori for a while now. Aizen isn't a fool. And nobody would suspect of Hinamori after her "death".
    Especially now, when she surprised Rangiku with her abilities. Maybe she was hiding her real strenght all along. And being Aizen's lieutenant makes her all the more suspicious.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukitake Is The Real Mastermind Not Aizen

It's all speculated, but if you look at the image, what you can see is the young Jushiro Ukitake and a figure behind him which frighteningly resembles to that of Aizen.

What helped me with the conclusion were the similarities between the figure in the picture above and that of Aizen such as the the split in the hair and the glasses frame which as you can see below looks almost identical to the one above.

I know that Ukitake is one of the nicest and most respected captains in Soul Society , but lets not forget how nice was Aizen before he stabbed his vice captain...

Also the fact he always knew what the other side was planning ( like how he was perfectly aware that they were not in the real Karakura Town ) made me to believe that Aizen may have had an inside man.

So what are your thoughts about this theory of Ukitake being the real bad guy ?

P.S. I expect a lot of bashing, since it's my first time posting a theory so I'll see it as a good way for me to understand more of the Bleach universe.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ukitake Is The Real Mastermind Not Aizen

Well it's a bit of a stretch to build an entire theory based on one image, specifically if you're basing it on resemblance.

I mean, Ukitake HAS been in SS as long as Aizen(he's been there longer actually since he and Kyouraku are the first captains that came from the Academy) so I suppose it makes some sense.

However, your picture suggests Aizen was one of Ukitake's classmates so I suppose they would've graduated at similar times, yet Aizen didn't become captain until recently(in the last 100 years since he was Shinji's VC) while Ukitake was part of the Gotei 13 since its beginnings.

So it seems Aizen was of a different generation than Ukitake. If not, that means he lagged behind a great deal if he became VC a few hundred years after Ukitake became captain .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ryanzokuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't even think that looks enough like Aizen to say so. plus i really doubt Aizen is old enough to have been in the academy with Ukitake. in the Pendulum arc, Ukitake was said to have been a captain for a hundred years at least already.
    Aizen was still visibly young in the pendulum arc, smaller and more youthful than he is now.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ryanzokuken View Post
    i don't even think that looks enough like Aizen to say so. plus i really doubt Aizen is old enough to have been in the academy with Ukitake. in the Pendulum arc, Ukitake was said to have been a captain for a hundred years at least already.
    Aizen was still visibly young in the pendulum arc, smaller and more youthful than he is now.
    Illusions. Everything in Bleach will turn out to be Aizen's illusion.

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast