Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: New Traitor/Enemy???

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Traitor/Enemy???

I don't even recall his name. That's how important he is. I mean, I even remember Omaeda before this arc yet I can't recall this guy >.>

I mean, is he even any good? lol I mean, he got stomped by Ichigo(but that's Ichigo for you), but idk, he hasn't been hinted at being very strong other than being Yamamoto's lieutenant.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Unohana is gonna be the traitor. She never wants to fights the enemies, even the Exequias just left her alone. There's also the part where Mayuri alone is enough to heal the others injuries in HM, and the ones stuck on earth have no one.

There's also Ishida's dad. Not really a traitor since he never was friends with actual shinigami (for all we know, Ichigo's dad could've gotten his powers the same way Ichigo did), but nothing stopping him from sniping Yamamoto.
    Last edited by Judau Ashta; June 01, 2009 at 04:22 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryuuken has no love for shinigami, but then again, he has no interest in the spirit world as a whole. He basically doesn't really care about being a Quincy because he says "it's not profitable" >.> I doubt he'd become a full fledged bad guy if anything but a "I don't care" character.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member peinsensei's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Melody View Post
    Ryuuken has no love for shinigami, but then again, he has no interest in the spirit world as a whole. He basically doesn't really care about being a Quincy because he says "it's not profitable" >.> I doubt he'd become a full fledged bad guy if anything but a "I don't care" character.
    if Karakura Town go down by aizen plans then i am sure he would go against aizen because that guy care for his money and family. if karakura would go down that means he loss his hospital, house etc. which would make him go against aizen. but what if aizen offers him even more money.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner magicp7's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peinsensei View Post
    if Karakura Town go down by aizen plans then i am sure he would go against aizen because that guy care for his money and family. if karakura would go down that means he loss his hospital, house etc. which would make him go against aizen. but what if aizen offers him even more money.
    That won't do. The money Aizen could give him would be Soul Society money, which is worthless in the real world.
    Anyways I don't see the use of another traitor, unless he is as hax as Aizen himself. I mean, there are like 40+ good guys against 10 bad guys at max. So I see only 4 options:

1. The Vizard team up with Aizen.
    2. A new set of Espada will be revealed.
    3. The old Espada return as Vasto Lorde.
    4. Aizen loses.
    Member of the Barragan Luisenbarn Fan Club (time for some serious axe action)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I say later, maybe after the war, aizen will get injured fighting against someone, maybe ichi if he escapes, and then a VL shows up (one that may be in aizen's army) and kill him. taking over. Then it will be Hell on SS

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member deathgod6664820's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think if theres a new traitor/enemy all finger's point to Ukitake why, well i look at it like this. ukitake seems to do things that azien wants him to do but to us it looks like he's a good guy let me explain,

-well first he's always sick and missing, and thats why i always kept my eye on him and his movement's

-when karien was turned hollow by azien, ukitake was the one to let karen go to face the hollow alone and we all know that was one of azien experment and ukitake could have somthing to do with that.

-ukitake plan to save rukia by destroying that firebird zanpaktou, which pissed the old man off got him to chase him, and thats what give azien the time he needed with rukia, i just fine that funny.

-the libary with all the files that azien was studying, when he readed all of kisuke's work, ukitake 3rd seat and 4th seat was the ones to find what azien was studying by azien reitsu and thats a huge libary lol. and thats how ss figure out azien's plans.

-azien wanted inoune so that he could get ichigo and co with some captain's to hm, who was the person to let inoune go threw the gate to get back to k-town ukitake.

-i know how smart azien is but how did he know that fake k-town was fake before he got there, look at ukitake now he's fighting the weakess arrancar ive seen so far which gives him a chance to kill the old man when his back is turned.

not saying that he will kill the old man but if there is a traitor i think it will be ukitake in theory everything i said can be over ruled but its just a little bit of what i saw. (please bear with me i was typeing really fast because i got things to do my bad if you dont understand)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think what we're going to see is old man Yama get turned into a Vizard. He's going to nuke his VC by cracking out a bankai during the transition. All the other captains will run for cover due to the pile of flame everywhere. The Vizards will show up and all break out their masks trying to stop the enraged Hollow-Yama. The fire prison will of course drop. A small civil war breaks out since the leader of the 13 squads is gone. I could see Kisage attacking Kensei while he's hollowed out trying to save the old man. We would have Soul Society against its own system that is now outdated with the advent of the hybrids on both sides. We'd also then have the entire conflict regarding Soul Societies side finding the original copy of the King's Key as well as stopping Aizen from creating one right in SS itself.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7