Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO: Hell??

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO: Hell??

Hell in bleach has only been mentioned and seen once and only once we have no idea what kind of people they have down there what ranking system even if there is one just that there is a hell that souls who have done deadly sins in there lives go there

Is Kubo using Aizen as a potential agent of hell and actually going to have a bigger arc? or was hell just some planned element that fell through and he won't use again kind of like the phantom video game console or Mario 125?
    Last edited by JioFreed666; April 16, 2008 at 01:22 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Vegetoacs's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO: Hell??

Well, I've been asking a couple of minor questions around the place about the potential for hell as a future arc.

I believe it's the most logical choice for future arcs beyond Kings Realm, or at least part of, due to the fact that all the truly evil souls, hollow or human have been sent there.

I think your example of the phantom video game console is a bit disproportionate. It had too much competition and likely couldn't get the funding or investment because it wasn't a commercially viable investment. But that's neither here nor there.

If hell is introduced as an arc, it'll likely be with whole new types of enemy, rather than our traditional hollow/shinigami divide. Another thing to remember that a lot of people forget is that the Quincy as a race were eradicated within the real world...but what happened to them once they died ? Did they enter soul society, or go somewhere else?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetoacs View Post
    If hell is introduced as an arc, it'll likely be with whole new types of enemy, rather than our traditional hollow/shinigami divide. Another thing to remember that a lot of people forget is that the Quincy as a race were eradicated within the real world...but what happened to them once they died ? Did they enter soul society, or go somewhere else?
    Kubo could introduce an entire new type of creature (now we have shinigami, hollow, arrancar, vaizard and humans) introducing another 1 would be logical or we perhaps get to see something in the line of quincy and chad and orihime (humans who aquired special powers non related to hollows or shinigami).
    I do realise that orihime her powers are like a shinigami and chad like a hollow (but my point was that they introduce such powers there).

Onto the quincy, i believe when the quincy were killed they either turned into a plus or min (and then passing on). It has been said somewhere in the manga that if chad, orihime died they would make realy good shinigami.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the probably wouldn't become shinigami because of the rules you have to live by

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JioFreed666 View Post
    the probably wouldn't become shinigami because of the rules you have to live by
    We haven't really been exposed to a lot of set-in-stone rules for Shinigami beyond obeying orders.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

you can't intefere with the human world(Rukia is an example of breaking this rule)

you can't give your powers to people to save their lives(Rukia once again)

and I don't even think your suppose to save living humans(Rukia tells Ichigo to ignore a child soul being attacked by a hollow because it wasn't his assignment so the same thing would go for a living human with spiritual awareness that hollow could detect)

your only suppose to pick fights you know you can win and are assigned too(pretty much same thing as above)
    .....I don't think Orihime and especially Sado who's been taught to protect would be able to follow these rules

Anyway Sado's power normal is hollow based the 12 division would have been testing that the second they knew that.

I don't thin Qunicies become plus/minus because if you remember the 12 division personally kidnapped and cut up Grandpa Uryuu ....he didn't come back from that
    Last edited by JioFreed666; April 17, 2008 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

and I don't even think your suppose to save living humans(Rukia tells Ichigo to ignore a child soul being attacked by a hollow because it wasn't his assignment so the same thing would go for a living human with spiritual awareness that hollow could detect)
    Rukia goes on to say that Ichigo should not bother saving that child unless he is willing to save everyone. She only says not to save the child, because Ichigo wanted to be selective in whom he wanted to save and Rukia was proving a point that every soul is equally worthy of being saved.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukisama View Post
    Rukia goes on to say that Ichigo should not bother saving that child unless he is willing to save everyone. She only says not to save the child, because Ichigo wanted to be selective in whom he wanted to save and Rukia was proving a point that every soul is equally worthy of being saved.
    ...They both failed that lesson then afterword

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

...They both failed that lesson then afterword
    Could you explain this statement a bit further?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo abandoned his post for a few days costing an uncounted number of souls since it's usually daily when hollows attck while he came after rukia and rukia was willing to give up her life for no reason at all other then rules she chose to follow...they both failed what they where trying to preach which is laughable

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo abandoned his post for a few days costing an uncounted number of souls since it's usually daily when hollows attck while he came after rukia and rukia was willing to give up her life for no reason at all other then rules she chose to follow...they both failed what they where trying to preach which is laughable
    It never was officially Ichigo's job to act as shinigami protector of KK Town. So, he can go and do as he pleases. Rukia was following the rules as you said, and thus she did not betray her responsibilities as a shinigami. In Rukia's absence, other shinigami like the guy with the afro could have been assigned to guard KK Town.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It never was officially Ichigo's job to act as shinigami protector of KK Town. So, he can go and do as he pleases. Rukia was following the rules as you said, and thus she did not betray her responsibilities as a shinigami. In Rukia's absence, other shinigami like the guy with the afro could have been assigned to guard KK Town.
    we're not sure of that Ichigo by doing that said he would make sure no more people got hurt under his watch which it still was his watch after rukia got captured. Rukia was the one who was ragging on about not wasting a single soul but she was about to throw away hers....she's the kettle calling the pot black(or any mixture of oven,kettle and pot)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

we're not sure of that Ichigo by doing that said he would make sure no more people got hurt under his watch which it still was his watch after rukia got captured. Rukia was the one who was ragging on about not wasting a single soul but she was about to throw away hers....she's the kettle calling the pot black(or any mixture of oven,kettle and pot)
    Ichigo has said a lot of things, and he means them when he says them. Ichigo said no people would get hurt under his watch, and he made sure of that. When Rukia was in danger, he had a choice: save Rukia or stay in town. He chose to save Rukia. Ichigo is not omnipresent. He can't be everywhere at once.

Rukia was following her duty as a shinigami by obeying the orders she was given and facing her sentence. Is that necessarily "throwing away her soul?" It is a matter of perspective and personal opinion.

At any rate, the discussion in this thread needs to return to the topic of Hell.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia goes on to say that Ichigo should not bother saving that child unless he is willing to save everyone
    Just disproved your own argument when you said "Ichigo had the choice of either staying in town" helping ALOT of people or "Go save Rukia" helping himself and his own selfish feelings and her.

in the harsh light of reality she was tossing her life away she didn't resist didn't try to escape SHE WAS TOSSING HER LIFE AWAY period point blank that's the way any one would see it even if she's doing it because she feels like it's her bound duty she will die for pretty much nothing except for a plan that if the execution went off as planned would have gone off without a hitch. I'm not candy coding it I'm seeing it for what it is she was going to toss her life away because of her selfish feelings thinking she was bound to that life style

Anyway back to hell it's very unexplained and might not appear again(like Mario 125 or the Phantom Video Game console) or might be the next step after this whole thing is solved and makes me think WTF might happen if it is? and W(HY)TF did you even bring in the element if your not going to use it if it isn't Mr Tite? and kind of has me thinking about the movie Seven at the ending where I'm wondering "What's in the box" in the case the box called hell in the bleach universe
    Last edited by JioFreed666; April 17, 2008 at 03:29 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway back to hell it's very unexplained and might not appear again(like Mario 125 or the Phantom Video Game console) or might be the next step after this whole thing is solved and makes me think WTF might happen if it is? and W(HY)TF did you even bring in the element if your not going to use it if it isn't Mr Tite? and kind of has me thinking about the movie Seven at the ending where I'm wondering "What's in the box" in the case the box called hell in the bleach universe
    he makes the story so he can do as he pleases with the story (aslong pple keep buying it).
    There are many lose ends in the bleach universe (like in most manga stories), many of them wont get explained others will. In every story there will be put to much lore/information wich cant be explained (unless you want to much backgroud story in a manga instead of normal stuff)

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast