Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Musician's Song

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Prediction

okay i was watching the begining of ep 95 and in the songs lyrics..its says and then the boy falls asleep...foreshadow to the allen falling asleep=neah?

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

You're most likely right, fuff. I'll bet that Allen's "state" when Neah's in control will be something like sleep. But when you think about it, most of Allen's revelations come to him while he's sleeping. So I bet there are going to be some pretty interesting dreams going on.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner illusion410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting point. The entire song has references that seem to apply to Allen/Neah throughout.

"And then the boy falls asleep. The flame inside the breathing ashes. One, then two. The floating swelling, the dear profile. Thousands of dreams, dreams, that pour onto the earth. On the night when the silver eyes swings. The shining you, who was born. No matter how many millions of years, return the prayers to Earth. I continue praying. Love for the last. Kiss for the joined hands."

The boy falling asleep = Allen... The flame inside the breathing ashes = the 14th? (chapter 182, page 12)... the silver eyes = Allen (He's the only character so far in the series with silver eyes. coincidence?) etc.

4. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! The relation between sleep/dreams = Neah's awakening you've suggested is really interesting!!!
    Illusion410: thanks for the analogies of the Musician's Song!
    "The shinig you, who was born", "I continue praying. Love for the last. Kiss for the joined hands." These verses, now I look at them seem really enigmatic. The first is related to Allen/Neah and it is refering to its future role in this war. And for the rest, I'd always thought while listening/reading the lyrics it was related to a very strong relationship: Allen/Neah or maybe Neah/The Earl?
    The Ch. 182, page 12 you've mentioned has remembered me Ch. 36, pages 12, 13 and 14. I'm my opinion they're linked: in Ch. 182 we see the complete form of what has "returned" in Ch. 36: Neah inside of Allen. But Allen's left eye was caused by Mana's curse. After seeing Reverse 3 spoilers, what I think it's that Mana inherited his brother's soul. Neah accepted Mana's natural dead but when Allen transformed them into an akuma they were furious:they'd been transformed into Earl's servants. So, Mana's soul attacked Allen in order to activate his innocence and being destroyed and Neah's soul used this moment to scape and get inside of Allen. I know it is forced but it could have a bit of sense.

@tgirl: thanks for your welcoming!
    Last edited by Lomahongva; January 23, 2011 at 08:34 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Today 06:41 PM
    Lomahongva Wow!! The relation between sleep/dreams = Neah's awakening you've suggested is really interesting!!!
    Illusion410: thanks for the analogies of the Musician's Song!
    "The shinig you, who was born", "I continue praying. Love for the last. Kiss for the joined hands." These verses, now I look at them seem really enigmatic. The first is related to Allen/Neah and it is refering to its future role in this war. And for the rest, I'd always thought while listening/reading the lyrics it was related to a very strong relationship: Allen/Neah or maybe Neah/The Earl?
    The Ch. 182, page 12 you've mentioned has remembered me Ch. 36, pages 12, 13 and 14. I'm my opinion they're linked: in Ch. 182 we see the complete form of what has "returned" in Ch. 36: Neah inside of Allen. But Allen's left eye was caused by Mana's curse. After seeing Reverse 3 spoilers, what I think it's that Mana inherited his brother's soul. Neah accepted Mana's natural dead but when Allen transformed them into an akuma they were furious:they'd been transformed into Earl's servants. So, Mana's soul attacked Allen in order to activate his innocence and being destroyed and Neah's soul used this moment to scape and get inside of Allen. I know it is forced but it could have a bit of sense.

Today 03:40 PM
    illusion410 Interesting point. The entire song has references that seem to apply to Allen/Neah throughout.

"And then the boy falls asleep. The flame inside the breathing ashes. One, then two. The floating swelling, the dear profile. Thousands of dreams, dreams, that pour onto the earth. On the night when the silver eyes swings. The shining you, who was born. No matter how many millions of years, return the prayers to Earth. I continue praying. Love for the last. Kiss for the joined hands."

The boy falling asleep = Allen... The flame inside the breathing ashes = the 14th? (chapter 182, page 12)... the silver eyes = Allen (He's the only character so far in the series with silver eyes. coincidence?) etc.

Today 09:37 AM
    Naomidee You're most likely right, fuff. I'll bet that Allen's "state" when Neah's in control will be something like sleep. But when you think about it, most of Allen's revelations come to him while he's sleeping. So I bet there are going to be some pretty interesting dreams going on.

Today 06:30 AM
    fuff okay i was watching the begining of ep 95 and in the songs lyrics..its says and then the boy falls asleep...foreshadow to the allen falling asleep=neah?

Moderator message by: riki
    Moving to correct thread
    Last edited by riki; January 23, 2011 at 11:26 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Musician's Song

uhm some of the lyrics are kinda off in fan translation so ill just put the Viz official lyrics here and then go on with what i think about it ^^

Then the boy went to sleep,
    And one or two embers alive in
    the ashes flared up in the shape
    of your beloved face.
    Thousands of dreams spread
    over the land. Stars like silver
    eyes twinkling in the night...
    You shining ones fell to earth.
    Even though the eons turn
    many prayers to dust
    I will keep praying.
    Please love this child
    and kiss the hand
    you're holding

P123 Vol14

So what is this about i cant realy say...what i can say is this

1:its prophetic towards Allen
    2:its not written by the 14th...would be weird if he wrote about himself no?

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner illusion410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing I find interesting about the song is that it has obvious references to Allen. Assuming Neah can't see the future (cuz I mean, come on, he's already strong enough to kill almost all of the Noah, is he really going to be a prophet too?), that means Neah knew Allen when he was young, before he planted him with his memories. Plus it's a lullaby, so it makes sense that he wrote it for Allen when he was a baby. Hm... Allen = Neah's son? who knows. But I'm willing to bet Allen isn't some random kid Neah grabbed off the street like Cross said, cuz where's drama in that?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks riki!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by illusion410 View Post
    The thing I find interesting about the song is that it has obvious references to Allen. Assuming Neah can't see the future (cuz I mean, come on, he's already strong enough to kill almost all of the Noah, is he really going to be a prophet too?), that means Neah knew Allen when he was young, before he planted him with his memories. Plus it's a lullaby, so it makes sense that he wrote it for Allen when he was a baby. Hm... Allen = Neah's son? who knows. But I'm willing to bet Allen isn't some random kid Neah grabbed off the street like Cross said, cuz where's drama in that?
    right, this was probably written with Allen in mind, unless the previous 14th had silver eyes too haha

ya, allen is prob not some random kid
    for one, he's compatible with innocence
    yes and his name rearranges nea II ( awesome discovery by someone on this forum)
    so it may be possible

how allen got his innocence is prob no accident
    i know i've posted this a couple of times, but im not sure where so...

http://www.mangareader.net/210-15095...chapter-4.html

the monster in the background looks a lot like timcampi would if he had a transformation
    ( now that makes me wonder about lero)
    and he seems to be missing part of his left arm, and Allen's left seems to be the left he's missing

so what if the 14th gave Allen his innocence
    and what Allen has now is the "dummy heart"
    and Tim is the real heart or hold's the real one
    and he's totally aware of it, but Hoshino-sensei conviently made it so golem (other than lero) don't talk
    then Allen could do the same thing the earl does, take his sword out of tim

the Cardinal's friend could also be a dummy heart
    perhaps because Allen's got Tim "the heart" Hoshino sensei is trying to lead us astry
    if not this comment may disappear- jk

yes there's also the possiblity that Allen himself is the Heart in that the 14th used it to create Allen's body
    (since Allen is orphan , perhaps he really has no parents O-O)

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice brain storming going on in here.

I speculated once before on this song, but I'm with-helding my own speculations until we see more of Nea's interaction with Allen. How both of them are "connected" is part of the key to this song, I believe....

Quote Originally Posted by hopeandlight View Post
    Be-lated but...

You're welcome! ^__^

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

looking at the pictures this time...
    the words are there to match to the panels and in case the links don't work anymore

http://www.mangareader.net/210-15224...apter-133.html

Panel 1: ...and then the boy fell...deep asleep

the picture shows the sheet music with the 14th symbol at the center
    Allen, the boy, has a relation to the 14th

Panel 2 : the gasping flames within the ashes one by one rise up and expand into that beloved face

the flames are shaped like innocence ( cross shaped )
    so the innocence formed Allen?

http://www.mangareader.net/210-15224...apter-133.html

Panel 3 : Suspended from the earth...thousands of dreams...

what's "suspended" in this panel is akuma egg and a bunch of stars

the shape of stars in this panel are similar to level 1 akuma...
    the egg is made of dark matter and souls...

Panel 4 : on the night when those silver eyes trembled you were born shining brightly
    lenalee : a piano?
    a who is playing the piano? > Allen
    who has silver eyes>Allen

Panel 5: Hundreds of millions of months and years. No matter how many prayers are returned to earth

in this panel the stars are floating above and even disappearing on the keyboard
    if they represent Akuma
    whoever wrote this song promises no matter how many akuma return to earth

Panel 6: I shall continue to pray

(continue) he will return the souls to where they belong

Allen is saying this line

this is both Allen and the writer's wish

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    uhm some of the lyrics are kinda off in fan translation so ill just put the Viz official lyrics here and then go on with what i think about it ^^

Then the boy went to sleep,
    And one or two embers alive in
    the ashes flared up in the shape
    of your beloved face.
    Thousands of dreams spread
    over the land. Stars like silver
    eyes twinkling in the night...
    You shining ones fell to earth.
    Even though the eons turn
    many prayers to dust
    I will keep praying.
    Please love this child
    and kiss the hand
    you're holding

P123 Vol14

So what is this about i cant realy say...what i can say is this

1:its prophetic towards Allen
    2:its not written by the 14th...would be weird if he wrote about himself no?
    But: What if it's the 14th writing about his son, before the great disasters happened?
    Then... the Earl arrived and he only had him around to put his memories?
    Another idea: his mum?
    I'm just saying it's still a posibility, although i find it weird: dad and son in the same body...

The middle paragraph of the song seems to talk about the exorcists "the shining ones" and the prayers "turn to dust" are people diying because of the Akuma. The first paragraphs is obtuse for me, it only makes sense as a lullaby song for me...

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ying_su View Post
    But: What if it's the 14th writing about his son, before the great disasters happened?
    Then... the Earl arrived and he only had him around to put his memories?
    Another idea: his mum?
    I'm just saying it's still a posibility, although i find it weird: dad and son in the same body...

The middle paragraph of the song seems to talk about the exorcists "the shining ones" and the prayers "turn to dust" are people diying because of the Akuma. The first paragraphs is obtuse for me, it only makes sense as a lullaby song for me...
    text wise it looks like its a mother singing for her child/ about her child. I think its best to go to square 1 and forget about everything that happend and just look at the text.

I will keep praying.
    Please love this child
    and kiss the hand

Is something a woman would say not a man. So im wondering who it is that actualy wrote this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    text wise it looks like its a mother singing for her child/ about her child. I think its best to go to square 1 and forget about everything that happend and just look at the text.

I will keep praying.
    Please love this child
    and kiss the hand

Is something a woman would say not a man. So im wondering who it is that actualy wrote this.
    That's why i thought in his mum... but a song sing by a mum can be listened by the dad, isnt it? In fact, the "guy" that put those lines as a key text for the arc surely listened that song from her.

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that would necessarily have to be written by a woman.
    What if the Earl wrote it? XD That would be really weird...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the song is written exclusively by the 14th since he has the ability to play the piano and write that odd looking music score. Furthermore, that music score is connected magically to the Ark so it serves as a magic spell at the same time.

Now that I think of it, the music score is written in some kind of "ancient language", right? (The "ancient language" that the descendants of long ago wrote as a warning to the future that they must prepare to fight the Earl?) I wonder if Allen can read the writing of that "ancient language"? Does Allen's potential have to stop at music notes?

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast