Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach -102 Discussion

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach -102 Discussion

-102 is out, get it HERE

Discuss away.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Darek Khort's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach -102 Discussion / -103 Predictions

Wow, this chapter was good!

I really liked how Yama sent all the would-be-Vizard's to check out the situation. And Kensei's transformation looks really, really good. I can't wait for the would-be destruction and massacre that follows when all of them start transforming. >__<

I don't see how this will all end in 2 chapters though...Kubo either has to rush everything and have generic 1-2 panel fights with a lot of low-level cannon fodder/shinigami dying; and then a quick getaway by Vizard, Urahara and co.
    I can't imagine Kubo doing that in 2 chapters.
    And then there's Tessai. I'm assuming he'll be involved by Hachigen when he almost dies (and thus starting the hollow transformation). Urahara will probably save Hachigen or somehow control him and Tessai will be forever grateful to Urahara, thus why he now serves under Urahara.

Or perhaps Tessai is sent in to seal the Vizards whilst in transformation so they don't harm anybody else and Urahara decides to whisk them all away to save them from SS's wrath.
    Last edited by Darek Khort; May 16, 2008 at 03:31 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member link777's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

wait, kidoh division??? with the zero division we have 2 new ones, thats impressive O_o

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kunai-knight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh right the guy from Urahara's shop. I thought he looked familiar. Can't wait to see what happens next though. As someone stated, Kensei's transformation is off the charts! One of the coolest things i've ever seen.

Looks like the experimenters were successful after all (Which i'm kind of dissapointed with kubo not showing us who they were, but i don't think there's room for their faces now until maybe the last panel in the last flashback)

I wonder how Urahara fits into all this

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ceestar's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow what a chapter!!!
    Tessai... man who would've thought, even Kyoraku-taichou seemed to be honoured in his pressence! I mean I guess I would never have doubted he was strong and what not, but I would never have guessed this!

I assume it won't take long to get through this because judging by the Shinigami that are sent and Kensei's transformation, we can all kinda assume what's going to happen. We just need to find out now how they go from THAT to Vizards.

Ah!! Very exciting chapter indeed, much earlier than expected!! Oooh so exciting! Kyoraku-taichou is so kind, but I wonder if he's living with some regret of sending his Liet off like that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway I don't understand who could be strong enough to stab a CAPTAIN from behind. The most obvious guy is Aizen, but at that time he was still a vice-captain so he shouldn't have been able to own Kensei so easily.
    Nine years before the current events Shinji managed to dispel Aizen's shikai quite easily so I don't think Aizen was on captain's level at that time. This unless Aizen was faking his weakness all this time along and he was already above captain-class level. The best explanation is that Aizen is a vastroode arrancar himself who managed to sneak into SS and suppressed his hollow reiatsu somehow, IMHO.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wrstljr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So this chapter more or less confrimed Nanao (Shunsui's current vice) is Risa's (His old vice) sister. Not only do the two look extremely similar but they even have similar Shikais...

Don't believe me?

We already know Nanao's is a book...but we know nothing about Risa's right? WRONG!

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.7/12/

BOOM! Second to last panel...they both carry Book-like shikais...Kubo Tite sometimes you say so much saying so little.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bokbokchui's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i m sorry but it should be -101 predictions not -103, please change that~

as for the chapter Tessei n the Kidoh Division is so COOOOL, and for some reason Shunsui looks quite evil.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It occurs to me that this probably explains why Shunsui is so protective of Nanao in the present day - he doesn't want to lose another Lieutenant.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member AnimeLoverX's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

What? Shunsui's old Vice was lost during this Battle? i THOUGHT it was the same girl o_O

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i am in the same opinion as ceestar/. didn't really expect him to be uh so "powerful and respected" by even kyourakou shunsui.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kluzman's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach -102 Discussion / -101 Predictions

Yeah there has been something bothering me for a long time now about Tessai and this revelation of his rank answers it quite well...

Here if i'm not mistaken he is casting a #99 bakudou wich is quite a skill if Aizen had troubles in the early 90's.. But now that we now he is the kidoh captain it makes some sense ^^ If Tite planned that from the beggining I'm very very impressed ^^

And we might get a glimpse of shinji's shikai or bankai next chapter! That'd be just great ^^
    Last edited by kluzman; May 16, 2008 at 05:31 AM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Something seems strange. Why would Kyoraku randomly volunteer his lieutenant? Is there something special she has or maybe something special Kyoraku has in store? I hope it's not just Tite's lame way of getting Risa a reason to get all the would-be Vizards together.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Illmikey's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Bleach -102 Discussion / -101 Predictions

I was so lost when 8th Divivision Captain Shunsui Kyoraku sent Lisa Yadomaru because I thought she was the present 8th Lieutenant Ise Nanao.

They look so alike
    Gin - Shoot To Death

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner qwerty1's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

that was def the first time we seen kensei's hollow right??? right??? i havent forgotten right???

plus kensei looks like he would fit nicely in resistance haha man cant wait for next chapter!!!

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast