Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 669

Thread: Malay Community v.5

  1. #511
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZeroChrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sleep Island
    Country
    United Nations
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    More links! (Because it's nice to have another fan :3)
    Dirty by Nightmare - another anime OP, but I have to look it up what it was called >< (Obviously, I tak tgk la anime tu. xD)

    Raison D'être by Nightmare - Claymore OP (pun tak tgk, tp I bace manga die ah. ^^)

    EDIT: Found the ED for Mouryou no Hako, also by Nightmare: NAKED LOVE.
    listened to all three of them.
    tapi aku rase yg paling best Dirty tu kot, sbb mmg pure rock.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Btul btul, my brother lost an A because of what we have assumed to be a 'tajuk terpesong~'. Sian die, slalu nye dpt A, time exam, tak dpt, he became worthy of the title Merajuk King. ^^"
    oo yeke. sian adik ko. penah gak la ade member aku kes lebih kurang camtu, cume bkn time exam yg pntg la. karangan die mmg mantap abes, tp die fail sbb terpesong. hu2. mmg kesian gak la



    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Yay~! Bace ek? And then be a fan with me~! \o/
    ermm, aku dah start bace. can't force myself to start reading vol. 3
    volume brape yg die jadi best aa? aku bace kt forum mane tah ckp start vol 4 baru mule jd interesting

  2. #512
    Proofreaders 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroChrome View Post
    listened to all three of them.
    tapi aku rase yg paling best Dirty tu kot, sbb mmg pure rock.
    Nice kan? Dirty also became one of my favourites, though not too fond of that vid, I lg suke Lost in Blue's. :> Browse around RUKAizm's videos, a lot of Nightmare PVs. :> I adore this song: Dasei Boogie.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroChrome View Post
    ermm, aku dah start bace. can't force myself to start reading vol. 3
    volume brape yg die jadi best aa? aku bace kt forum mane tah ckp start vol 4 baru mule jd interesting
    Aw man.. How can you not love the funny bits? xD Tp mmg btul la, pjg teramat character introduction diaorg, sampai 60+ chapters. I think it gets more action-packed at volume 8.. Are you seriously willing to skip all the way?

    Ravona is my beloved nakama.

  3. #513
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZeroChrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sleep Island
    Country
    United Nations
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    hmm, tak la skip kot. slowly aku akan bace gak la, cume tah bile bleh catch up sampai chapter yg latest tu xtau la. hopefully I can catch up soon. penat gak la nak marathon byk2. dulu bleh la, skang mate asik rase pedih je. nak marathon bace kenichi pn tak larat, padahal aku suke siri tu
    takpelah, slow & steady je la

    aih, thread ni macam thread kite bedue punye jer plak. mane la budak2 lain nih?

  4. #514
    Proofreaders 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    Yg I kenal skrang Zero ngan Bax jer.. Sushi pun tak sempat nak berkenalan.. I hope her exhibition went well.

    Ah well, I kena tunggu je la nampak nyer. >< Who knows how much of myself have been revealed here, me and my weird music tastes. xP

    Ravona is my beloved nakama.

  5. #515
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZeroChrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sleep Island
    Country
    United Nations
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    he2. tak weird pun. masing2 ade la taste sendiri kan? aku despite suke dgr lagu2 rock & metal, ade jugak lagu2 yg slow & jiwang yet catchy yg aku suke. tapi tak byk la. he2

    btw ko slalu tgk movie kat cinema tak? skarang ape cite best aa? nak dload. he2. kebykan cerita action yg baru kuar sume aku dgr tgk, except transporter 3. nak tunggu version yg ok sket kuar baru nak tgk. crite yg best kene la tgk yg berkualiti sket. he2

  6. #516
    Proofreaders 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    Eh, no, I'm not much of a movie person.. >< Takde yg action-packed la I think this time round, but I'm so the wrong person to ask. Sorry Zero! ><

    Ravona is my beloved nakama.

  7. #517
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZeroChrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sleep Island
    Country
    United Nations
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    oh, not a problem. just trying to start a new topic for conversation, since aku tak tau nak sembang ape lagi. heh

  8. #518
    Proofreaders 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    Looks like kite kena tunggu la utk yg lain.. Sbb I pun tak tau ape nak sembang. xD Not much of a topic-starter, nak start thread pun cam susah, I only started threads for the benefits of others, like a release. Last time la, before MH had the upgrade. :>

    What series have you watched/read, or are watching/reading?

    Ravona is my beloved nakama.

  9. #519
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZeroChrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sleep Island
    Country
    United Nations
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    he2. same la kite

    hmm, siri anime yg dah abes tgk ade byk, x lrt nak listkan cuma maybe yg aku rase bleh recommend mostly from mechas like Code Geass, Gundam Seed & Seed Destiny, GunXsword. yg lain kebykannye bese2 je kot. aa except for School Rumble & Seirei no Moribito. kalo siri yg still on-going aku tgk:
    -One Piece (of course! )
    -Gintama
    -Toradora!
    -To-Aru Majutsu Index
    -Akane-iro Somaru Saka
    -Clannad After Story
    -Ga-Rei Zero

    manga plak, hmm... byk list nih. heh the big three+ES21, air gear, berserk, fairy tail, ai kora, HSDK & ade la beberape lagi. skang ni tgh tunggu Sekirei nak sambung balik & tunggu mane2 group catch-up scanlate Until Death Do Us Part. cm byk gak la manga yg aku bace, tp mostly sume yg mainstream la.
    tapi rasenye ko sure bace lagi byk manga kan? he2

  10. #520
    Proofreaders 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    Takde la, I'm just a small sad member of the manga/anime community. :> All the titles you listed I've at least heard once, tp Code Geass, Seed Destiny and Gintama je la I pernah experience, tu pun cam incomplete. Oh, One Piece and Fairy Tail for manga. I'll list down some of mine. :>

    Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, NANA, Samurai Champloo, Ouran High School Host Club, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Darker than Black, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Baccano!

    Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, xxxHolic, Dogs, One Piece (\o/), D.Gray-Man, Tsubasa RC, Bamboo Blade, Code Geass

    Both lists are incomplete. :>

    I was thinking of picking up Eyeshield 21, anime die I ade tgk the first season je, but I was super hooked on it. xD What do you think of it?

    Ravona is my beloved nakama.

  11. #521
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZeroChrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sleep Island
    Country
    United Nations
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Takde la, I'm just a small sad member of the manga/anime community. :> All the titles you listed I've at least heard once, tp Code Geass, Seed Destiny and Gintama je la I pernah experience, tu pun cam incomplete. Oh, One Piece and Fairy Tail for manga. I'll list down some of mine. :>
    ic. aa try la tgk Code Geass & Gintama, although Gintama ade episod2 yg cam bosan sampai tahap ngantuk la tp kalo lawak tu mmg lawak kaw2. try la tgk episod 88 yg baru kuar. mmg klakar abes la.


    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, NANA, Samurai Champloo, Ouran High School Host Club, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Darker than Black, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Baccano!
    NANA best ke aa? aku dgr live-action movie die cam hit gak, tapi aku tak tertengok2 lagi sampai skang. heh & cm yg ko dah tau, Zetsubou Sensei, Reborn & Baccano aku tak tgk lagi. he2


    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, xxxHolic, Dogs, One Piece (\o/), D.Gray-Man, Tsubasa RC, Bamboo Blade, Code Geass
    we don't have anything in common, exc for One Piece. LOL! aku sebelum ni dh pnh try nak bace xxxHolic & TRC, tp manga2 dari Clamp ni aku rase story die agak berat sket la. tapi yg peliknyer anime due2 siri tu aku dh tgk abes semua. he2


    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    I was thinking of picking up Eyeshield 21, anime die I ade tgk the first season je, but I was super hooked on it. xD What do you think of it?
    ES21 ek. hmm... aku dulu folow jugak siri die. tapi sampai satu tahap tu filler die melampau sgt sampai aku dh malas nk tgk. so aku x tgk dah la skang ni, tapi aku still dload lg release2 smp skang utk archive. so bg aku anime die so-so, tapi manga die mantap la. even just mcm ulang-ulang je main american football, tapi ade development la dlm story die. tu yg best tu. manga die ko tak bace ek?

  12. #522
    Proofreaders 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroChrome View Post
    ic. aa try la tgk Code Geass & Gintama, although Gintama ade episod2 yg cam bosan sampai tahap ngantuk la tp kalo lawak tu mmg lawak kaw2. try la tgk episod 88 yg baru kuar. mmg klakar abes la.
    I tgk sampai ep 8 for Gintama, I rase. 'Tah, cam takde anything special je. xP Maybe tak start lg kut action die.. xD I'll try it sometime. My friend just linked me to Ga-Rei manga, and I'm loving the art. <3 I might start on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroChrome View Post
    NANA best ke aa? aku dgr live-action movie die cam hit gak, tapi aku tak tertengok2 lagi sampai skang. heh
    Yes, NANA Movie is awesome, it was quite well-made. <3 Though the second movie tak leh nak compare. >_> They changed a bit of the cast and cam dah tak best sgt la after that. Watch it if you have the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroChrome View Post
    we don't have anything in common, exc for One Piece. LOL! aku sebelum ni dh pnh try nak bace xxxHolic & TRC, tp manga2 dari Clamp ni aku rase story die agak berat sket la. tapi yg peliknyer anime due2 siri tu aku dh tgk abes semua. he2
    Oh anime Tsubasa I ade tgk gak, but they ruined the characters la, I tak sanggup nak abiskan season 2 tu.. ^^" The second season for xxxHolic seemed pretty good though, I watched till ep 6. Watanuki <3 In any case, both manga are finishing soon, a lot of things has been revealed, so if you want to start now, start slow and steady, then takde la stress nak tunggu the next week to find out what happens. :>

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroChrome View Post
    ES21 ek. hmm... aku dulu folow jugak siri die. tapi sampai satu tahap tu filler die melampau sgt sampai aku dh malas nk tgk. so aku x tgk dah la skang ni, tapi aku still dload lg release2 smp skang utk archive. so bg aku anime die so-so, tapi manga die mantap la. even just mcm ulang-ulang je main american football, tapi ade development la dlm story die. tu yg best tu. manga die ko tak bace ek?
    I see, leh gak nak try. I'll keep this title in mind, cause I quite liked the anime, surprisingly. (I didn't think I'd like it at first. ^^")

    Also, I forgot to include Claymore and Nabari no Ou in my manga list. ^^"

    Ravona is my beloved nakama.

  13. #523
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZeroChrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sleep Island
    Country
    United Nations
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    I tgk sampai ep 8 for Gintama, I rase. 'Tah, cam takde anything special je. xP Maybe tak start lg kut action die.. xD I'll try it sometime. My friend just linked me to Ga-Rei manga, and I'm loving the art. <3 I might start on that.
    aa mebi la kot. awal2 Gintama mmg takde action sgt pun. tapi siri die mmg focus mainly on comedy & parody. kalo part2 lawak tu mmg lawak abes la. heh


    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Yes, NANA Movie is awesome, it was quite well-made. <3 Though the second movie tak leh nak compare. >_> They changed a bit of the cast and cam dah tak best sgt la after that. Watch it if you have the chance.
    owh, ok2. I'll put that in my "to watch" list gah, I kept putting things in the list but dunno when I'm gonna even start watching them


    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Oh anime Tsubasa I ade tgk gak, but they ruined the characters la, I tak sanggup nak abiskan season 2 tu.. ^^" The second season for xxxHolic seemed pretty good though, I watched till ep 6. Watanuki <3 In any case, both manga are finishing soon, a lot of things has been revealed, so if you want to start now, start slow and steady, then takde la stress nak tunggu the next week to find out what happens. :>
    oh, dah nak abes dah ek? both series? maknenye due2 siri tu ade kaitan antara satu ngan lain la ek? *curious mode*
    orait2, I'll read them sometime.... *sighing while looking at the list*

  14. #524
    Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kenji_37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    hmmm ade sesapa kat sini dah tengok cicakman>?

  15. #525
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ZeroChrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sleep Island
    Country
    United Nations
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Malay Thread v.5

    aku tak tgk lagi. dgr crite cite tu macam 'lame' sket. xtau la. heh


    ImotoChan: my recently fav song. the latest ED from Bleach

    Stereo Pony - Hitohira no Hanabira with eng sub. try la dgr
    Last edited by ZeroChrome; December 17, 2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts