Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The real reason an akuma evolves

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

The real reason an akuma evolves

I was just looking through the threads on komuis's lab and I was surprised that no one has opened up this thread yet.
    So what do you think the real reason behind the akuma’s evolution is?
    Last edited by rhapsody blue; May 22, 2008 at 11:57 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner elmo11's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The real reason an akuma evolves

well i suppose that it's related to the number of souls they destroy, i think that akuma only start out being residual human souls, as in the human soull is just a base ingredient and as it evolves it withers away, take for instance the level 4, allen said that he could barely even recognize the human soul inside of it, so maybe as they destroy more humans, they get more comfortable in their akuma existence or something to that extent.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Stop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elmo11 View Post
    well i suppose that it's related to the number of souls they destroy, i think that akuma only start out being residual human souls, as in the human soull is just a base ingredient and as it evolves it withers away, take for instance the level 4, allen said that he could barely even recognize the human soul inside of it, so maybe as they destroy more humans, they get more comfortable in their akuma existence or something to that extent.
    thats a good theory but a level 3 akuma wanted to be loved If he was getting used to killing or w/e I think the soul would have said something more evil I think they evolve just so that they have stronger Monsters in D.gray man really the level 2 and 1s are not really as strong as they use to be. allen couldn't even beat one level 2 in the beginning now he can wipe them out in a single swing.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

crazy theory:
    maybe its to create more Noah

Noah are really strong so where do their power come from?

Maybe all those souls gathered up together eventually make Noah

What if the Earl needs more akuma to awaken more Noah
    it could explain why he is so eager to create more akuma, so his family can be united again

Since Noah is the ancestor of all humans up to now, maybe all the souls in the world were once one and the Earl just wants to gather them up

or not
    hope hoshino reveals more

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Mention by Lulubell and Earl in Episode 103, it seems Akuma doesn't evolve like a weapon, which Allen and the Black order assumes...

It seems the Akumas evolve for a more unexplainable reason...

My Theory is... Akuma exist to fight and to ease their hunger...
    It seem as the Order/Allen get stronger, the Akuma themselve evolve to get even stronger...although they mention it was not as a weapon, it seems Akuma has a greater meaning in existence, it something to do with the end of the world...

New Reply