Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Will there be a timeskip after the 4th Great War arc?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, a small one (less than 1 year)

3 27.27%
  • Yes, a medium one (between 1-2 years)

2 18.18%
  • Yes, a big one (more than 2 years)

3 27.27%
  • No

3 27.27%
New Reply
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Will there be another Timeskip?

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palestine
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will there be another Timeskip?

does anybody think they need a new time skip now

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adel123456789 View Post
    does anybody think they need a new time skip now
    NO, not it all, IMO

I think a timeskip only would be suitable after Akatsuki's destruction, including Pain, Madara, etc; Between the first time skip, Akatsuki wasn't that active, and probably the jinchuurikis weren't captured; ONly in the beginning of part 2 Akatsuki has begun with its activities and moves, and right now, they won't stop until they capture Naruto; so a timeskip right now is out of question;

If things keep this way, the world's gonna be destroyed in this quest for Naruto, and we must deal with Akatsuki, Sasuke, the kage's summit before a new time skip. I'd say Narutoverse would be prepared for a new time skip only when the peaceful times come, and I can assure you, such times are far away from our hands...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patedecarne View Post
    NO, not it all, IMO

I think a timeskip only would be suitable after Akatsuki's destruction, including Pain, Madara, etc; Between the first time skip, Akatsuki wasn't that active, and probably the jinchuurikis weren't captured; ONly in the beginning of part 2 Akatsuki has begun with its activities and moves, and right now, they won't stop until they capture Naruto; so a timeskip right now is out of question;

If things keep this way, the world's gonna be destroyed in this quest for Naruto, and we must deal with Akatsuki, Sasuke, the kage's summit before a new time skip. I'd say Narutoverse would be prepared for a new time skip only when the peaceful times come, and I can assure you, such times are far away from our hands...
    a time skip can be used to allow a war to happen

after the summit war is waged and a skip cna be placed there
    or maybe after sasuke makes his move and another sasuke vs naruto battl

a few years skip and the war is still raging thats when naruto comes back to complete his destiny and change the world forever

Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Baron Hugenstein's Avatar
    Depends...which planet are we talking about?
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Nice. I could see that happening. The baby will show to the readers who naruto chose as his wife. Pink hair or byakugan??
    Who said there has to be only one kid?
    I say he would have 2 kids, one with white eyes and one with pink hair.

I think there will be a small timeskip after Naruto beats Pain.

SMN

i think there may be a time skip after the kage meeting and the pain puppets getting beat. but the real pain will still be alive for a while. i think naruto is going to talk to the elder frog and he will tell him to travel the world like jiriaya did to start his path as the destined child and start making a name for himself. he will travel for a couple of years and maybe learn about his heritage before he leaves from tsunade, and he starts in the old whirlpool village or whatever it is called know. and he finds about his mother and her techniques and also tries to master the kyuubi with the scroll frog. it won't be another series but it will be like when goku left at 15 to train with kami and he then came back at 18 to fight in the tournament. i see naruto doing something like this to find about himself and grow up and gain experience. imo

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member LiL_JiRiyAya's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarry View Post

ok so naruto is a pimp ass hokage. i think in the end hinata will be with naruto and sakura will be with sasuke after naruto tans his hini he'll except naruto as an equal and finally forget his past a move towards a new goal rebirthing his clan that is gonna take forever good luck sasuke. hinata and naruto create a whole new blood line.
    THE TOAD SAGE

SMN

Quote Originally Posted by LiL_JiRiyAya View Post
    ok so naruto is a pimp ass hokage. i think in the end hinata will be with naruto and sakura will be with sasuke after naruto tans his hini he'll except naruto as an equal and finally forget his past a move towards a new goal rebirthing his clan that is gonna take forever good luck sasuke. hinata and naruto create a whole new blood line.
    doubt it naruto has no feelings for hinata and this is shonen if there is a relationship the guys choose not the girl. naruto has feelings for sakura and unless he forgets about her and magically falls in love with hinata out of nowhere it ain't happening.also not to mention she is a background character with no importance to the plot. and he does not even talk to her or spends time with her. it is like saying naruto will end up with karin. and sasuke does not like sakura and she seems to have gotten over him. so it most likely be sakura.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarry View Post

Naruto knocked them both up LOL

But right now a timeskip is not necessary

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member genkizen's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I am leaning towards Danzou's coup forcing alot of Konoha to go rogue, including kakashi and naruto, or something of that nature. After that, certain things will occur, I still think Naruto is going to meet Kirabi and help him control the Kyubi and I don't think Naruto will take out Pein/Nagato, but he will remain a menace. After some more development I can see a timeskip happening.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner arannar's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by genkizen View Post
    I am leaning towards Danzou's coup forcing alot of Konoha to go rogue, including kakashi and naruto, or something of that nature. After that, certain things will occur, I still think Naruto is going to meet Kirabi and help him control the Kyubi and I don't think Naruto will take out Pein/Nagato, but he will remain a menace. After some more development I can see a timeskip happening.
    But if Naruto learns to control nature chakra while moving, it would make his chanses to take out pein a lot better. And i hope he does, because after all, it is a shonen manga ^^

Omae wa yoai, nase yoai ka? Tarinai kara da. Mikushimi da!

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally I would love to see another TS, but.. but from, I think, objective point of view it's rather not possible at this point; actually manga will wrap up with everything with the end of part 2. Besides Kishi-sama at volume 47 stated that his in his finishing plot<?>, so.. yeah. Besides I think that at the end Kishi may have give us some TS, but only to show how characters made their future or sth like that <if he will not do an "open ended" ending ^^>
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I really like the idea of a timeskip, and I hope it would be shortly after the Kage meeting, either because of a war, or because Naruto flee the village so that he's not used as a weapon to fight Akatsuki.

I'd like it to happen, but the plot is already progressing, and Madara just said "Let's begin the plan", so I don't see why we would have a timeskip right now...

If there's one, I predict that it will be after chapter 482 and that we will see Minato Gaiden before getting to Naruto something-else.

That would be nice, no?

1-238 - Naruto (238 chapters)
    239-244 - Kakashi Gaiden (6 chapters)
    245-482 - Naruto Shippuden (238 chapters)
    482-487 - Minato Gaiden (6 chapters)
    488+ - Naruto "something-else"

That would be neat!!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, before jiraiya died, he never had any idea of fighting a full scale war. All he cared about was getting his friend back. Then pein came along and sorta made naruto understand that war is way more terrible than he ever imagined. Not only that but also the conversation with minata made naruto understand how deep the whole thing was. Naruto has taken his whole messiah complex fairly well and recently has started preaching to the world that war is a bad thing.

Now, the whole "naruto will stop wars" thing was an interesting development for the story but I do feel it was forcefully included and to some extent random. The way I see it, naruto knows war is bad and he knows the pain of losing people close to him. Yet, he has yet to experience a war. For the plot to actually make sense, IMO naruto needs to face a full scale war and be an important part in it. During the war naruto could gain prestige in the ninja world and get an understanding of what he is constantly preaching against recently. Getting to be known would avoid situations such as the one involving the raikage where naruto was blatantly and not so kindly ignored and morally bitch slap. It would also be awesome to see naruto fighting a war sasuke started. In any case IMHO the most ideal development the manga could have would be a timeskip were naruto really participates in what goes on out there.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there will be a timeskip. The reason is simple: I think we are meant to see Naruto in action as a shinobi in his early 20's. It would be so awesome to see him as an adult like Minato was in Kakashi Gaiden.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think we will get to see naruto as an adult in his early 20s... for one thing, the manga would technically not be shounen anymore lol. It'd be better if we get another 2-3 year timeskip and see naruto as a 17-18 year old...

New Reply
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast