Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Will there be a timeskip after the 4th Great War arc?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, a small one (less than 1 year)

3 27.27%
  • Yes, a medium one (between 1-2 years)

2 18.18%
  • Yes, a big one (more than 2 years)

3 27.27%
  • No

3 27.27%
New Reply
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Will there be another Timeskip?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Csdabest's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will there be another Timeskip?

Yeah i think it will be a time-skip of 2 to 3 years. Making all the characters young adults and highly skilled and to show off their refined skills. And bring some new powerful enemies as subbosses to the big bad asses.
    Please STFU talking to me about racism. www.myspace.com/csdabest
    Racism patrol needs to get off my....marbels???
    Seriously if you have a problem w/ one of my post on a personal level. PM me. Dont cloud the threads with your nonsense.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i dunno if there will be another time-skip but i think the training will be at least 1 month, don´t forget the frog asked tsunade to take naruto with him, i can´t imagine that he would ask it, if he only wants to take naruto for a week or twio

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Deviant's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think so, but not one of huge size. Probably a few weeks of skipness.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigtymer32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

there gonna have to have a time skip.naruto off training,sasuke is after the 8 tails,pein is about to attack,madara is up to something and plus we still have kabuto/orochimaru combo out there.pretty soon a time skip will happen if he dont during narutos training it be after.

Yelena Isinbayeva the best at pole vault and one sexy woman

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow this thread kinda long to read every posts...
    anyway i look forward for a time skip that the akatsuki rule the world and naruto and his gang will really be the underdog... kinda like "20th century boys"

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

after the recent event that unfolded and is about to happen i think there is 0% chance of a timeskip. There is just way too much going on for a timeskip to be germane.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kaizokumarcee's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, based on the events, i think there's no timeskip until the Akatsuki ark end. But I'm hoping there will be one.
    AAAH! IT DOESN'T STOP! IT DOESN'T STOP! THE DEMPSEY ROLL!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member naru_naru's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i cant believe people think its reasonable to even suggest naruto will surpass jiraiya in a couple of weeks.
    @Askia32
    hmmm i dont know what manga you have been reading but pein killed jiraiya and pein lost only one body considering he has 6 (and some spares in the event of losing some) i'd say that was a easy win for pein. the key to winning a battle between a ninja is the ability to maintain your techniques secrets, hence the devastating advantage of the sharingan. imo for pein to say that of jiraiya was the writer softening the blow. but the fact remains in the world of ninja secrets are what win the battles.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd honestly want to see this Sage training in store for Naruto rather than skip it all again like he did his last training with Jiraiya. Seems it'll be somethign new and unconventional so I'd like to see it ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

not while sasuke and madara are still alive and with pein still deciding when he wants to leave for konoha.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless frog mountain works like hyperbolic time chamber, naruto needs a timeskip.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

the time chamber is his kb training method, so no need for a time skip.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Deviant's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Fukasaku will get into details about how naruto's training will work and stuff and then the timeskip will happen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Askia32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naru_naru View Post
    i cant believe people think its reasonable to even suggest naruto will surpass jiraiya in a couple of weeks.
    @Askia32
    hmmm i dont know what manga you have been reading but pein killed jiraiya and pein lost only one body considering he has 6 (and some spares in the event of losing some) i'd say that was a easy win for pein. the key to winning a battle between a ninja is the ability to maintain your techniques secrets, hence the devastating advantage of the sharingan. imo for pein to say that of jiraiya was the writer softening the blow. but the fact remains in the world of ninja secrets are what win the battles.
    Wrong!

I read a manga called Naruto, thanks for asking.

Basically your saying that Pein completely owned Jiraiya. Re-read the fight. Jiraiya gave one heck of a fight, battling six at once. And actually, Jiraiya killed 3, and two we're revived(What manga are you reading?)

The devastating thing about the Sharingan is not that its a secret , but that it's over powered. Example, Kakashi fought Itachi knowing about MS, and he still got caught.

Secrets use to be what wins battles, now it's all about power.
    Last edited by Askia32; July 21, 2008 at 02:32 AM.
    2010 World Series Champs SF GIANTS!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member naru_naru's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Askia32 View Post
    Wrong!

I read a manga called Naruto, thanks for asking.

Basically your saying that Pein completely owned Jiraiya. Re-read the fight. Jiraiya gave one heck of a fight, battling six at once. And actually, Jiraiya killed 3, and two we're revived(What manga are you reading?)

The devastating thing about the Sharingan is not that its a secret , but that it's over powered. Example, Kakashi fought Itachi knowing about MS, and he still got caught.

Secrets use to be what wins battles, now it's all about power.
    it wasnt 6 against 1 it was 6 against 3 (jiraiya and the 2 frogs) and jiraiya to his credit killed not 3 but 4, 3 revived but he killed a 4th and sealed it in the frog. imo jiraiya should haven't died its a cheap way for giving hype to pein, especially when he killed one of my faveourite characters.

anyway imo the writer was showing that death to peins sub-bodies is pointless and peins weakness is the secret to his technique therefore killing some of his bodies is pointless especially when he actually has more than 6 bodies at his disposal. however the secret = weakness rule can be applied to almost any technique, for example the rasengan's weakness is the poor delivery method, or the fact that the striking arc is too great leaving super-fast ninja the opportunity the counter attack and physically prevent the technique from connecting. in this respect it makes the sharingan devastating, because the sharingan shows the components of a technique; and to a skilled ninja that is all the info they need to find the weaknesses of that technique.

your last point about how secrets were important earlier in the manga but now it has been superseded by power, imo you are wrong. look at any fight in the manga the victor has been the one to hide the most about himself, whether it is through being underestimated or the other person (so they dont find out much about the opponent) or the opponent finding out more than the other (eg: sharingan users can get info on techniques and fighting styles and use this against their opponent). this is why i said peins statement was pointing out the obvious.

New Reply
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast