Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Complete Tutorial to Cleaning Manga for Zarosaki!!!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zidane's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Complete Tutorial to Cleaning Manga for Zarosaki!!!

The title says "Cleaning Manga for Zarosaki", not cleaning in general. Back in the day everyone knew what kind of group Zarosaki was, hence why I said, people who haven't been around for so long shouldn't be trash-talking others.

What's the point of beating a dead horse anyway, you keep posting in threads that are dated to way back in 2006. People from back then most likely aren't around anymore, so stop your spamming-spree and don't expect anyone to reupload images for tutorials from back then. Besides, the techniques are way outdated anyway.
    Last edited by zidane; January 01, 2011 at 01:32 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Sir Eagle's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Complete Tutorial to Cleaning Manga for Zarosaki!!!

All I'm asking is to not judge people just because they have a certain amount of posts or don't know the name of one group.

And besides, I'm not spamming. I'm giving my opinion on something I apperantly misunderstood. Stop bitching about this, it's pointless, you said so yourself.

And about posting in old topics, that's because I'm making a database, and I want the links to work. If people don't want to refresh them, it's fine. I just want to make sure as much as possible of the tuts have working links.
    Last edited by Sir Eagle; January 01, 2011 at 02:21 PM.
    Eagle Scans want YOU
    Join

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2