FullMoon wo Sagashite
(MangaHelpers Database Link)

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural
Number of Volume: 7
Year: 2002
Serialized in: Ribbon
Publisher: Shueisha (J), Viz Media (E)

Summary from MangaUpdates:
Mitsuki loves singing, but a malignant tumor in her throat has prevented her from pursuing her passion. However, Mitsuki's life turns around when two fun-loving Shinigami appear to grant her a temporary reprieve from her illness--and give her singing career a magical jump-start.

Personal Thoughts:
I decided to make this thread for one of my most favorite shoujo manga. :3 FullMoon started with a bright, fun atmosphere. Looking at how the poor little Mitsuki tried to reach her dream of becoming a singer though she was sick, and how she encountered the death angels (shinigami). The sad, bitter part started when they were the happiest. I like the way the plot was made dynamic. The ending might be a bit strange, but nevertheless I really enjoyed it. Her struggle for her carrier was beautiful.

I read this manga after I read Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, when I was very interested with Tanemura-sensei's artwork. I think she did awesome with FullMoon.

FullMoon is an enjoyable manga to read; though it contains fantasy, it also connects to the real world and has great messages to the readers. ^^