Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Final Match: Germany vs. Spain

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Germany

10 55.56%
  • Spain

8 44.44%
Thread Closed
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: UEFA Euro 2008

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: UEFA Euro 2008

Oh yeah!! Holland won!!

PARTY PARTY PARTY

w00t to van Nistelrooij's action (which ultimately led to the second goal)

Best game till now in this EC.

Next stop: Romania, that's gonna be a tough one. Hopefully Romania also advances together with us.
    Last edited by ShgnLW; June 13, 2008 at 05:54 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

are you kidding me, whats going on. It should be France and Italy winning and not Holland and Romania.

lets say Holland takes beats Romania, does the Italy vs France game decide who advances or do both teams have no hope
    Last edited by Lelo; June 13, 2008 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
    are you kidding me, whats going on. It should be France and Italy winning and not Holland and Romania.
    <hr noshade size="1">
    lets say Holland takes beats Romania, does the Italy vs France game decide who advances or do both teams have no hope

If holland win then the winner of France vs. Italy advance. I hope Holland win.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

France has no game and no talent without Zidane. I don't care what clubs they play for, their results prove it well enough.

Italy can take a break after the WC, let Romania advance, and let Holland rest by letting their bench play, so they can be ready for the next round.

I'm glad for these upsets, futbal is boring if the popular favorites keep winning, I hpe Holland takes it to the end, but I'm afraid they'll lose against someone like Portugal/Spain.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Bogusz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Holland makes me afraid.
    @Germany vs Croatia: Shame. The worst game of germany I saw since Euro 2000. If we play in the Quarterfinals against Portugal, then we need a lot of luck. Lehmann worst Keeper I ever saw in germanys goal.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to sweden vs spain and for spain to give sweden a football lesson.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

THERE IS A GOD, SPAIN WON IN THE LAST SECOND!!!! Now our chances rose from 1% of passing to 6% WOOOOTT!!!!!!!!

GO EURO CHAMPS!!!! ... yes this is how I celebrate.

GO VILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA He should play for Chelsey.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crazy_horse1989's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post

okay, so here`s how it is: if Romania (my goddamn country) loses to Holland to maximum 2 goals for a difference, and Italy vs. France is a draw (1% chances for that to ever happen) ---------> Romania and Holland go to the next round...

that`s how it is...

it sucks, Sweden lost in the last damned minute... they were close to a draw...
    "War... Revenge... Maybe that's enough reason I'm all alone, I think. Fofr now. And withi me is the black berserker rage... And only that... Will keep me on my feet. As I head towards you... Pressing on."
    --> Guts from the manga BERSERK...

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

lucky break for spain and villa should go to Barca or Man U instead. romania should look for a draw and depend on other teams.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, all we can do now is rely on others, while doing the best we can...

btw, Starzen, i see you`re from South Africa... what about the World Cup? why are they playing in qualifications? aren`t they the hosts, what if they (insane supposition) don`t qualify?
    "War... Revenge... Maybe that's enough reason I'm all alone, I think. Fofr now. And withi me is the black berserker rage... And only that... Will keep me on my feet. As I head towards you... Pressing on."

Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

no its just that the world cup qualifiers and african nations cup qualifiers are taking place at the same time, so all those who win they groups go to the world cup while for my group you just have more chances to make it as we don't count for the world cup. if we win the group who ever gets second place goes through or they must simply win the group.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starzen View Post
    no its just that the world cup qualifiers and african nations cup qualifiers are taking place at the same time, so all those who win they groups go to the world cup while for my group you just have more chances to make it as we don't count for the world cup. if we win the group who ever gets second place goes through or they must simply win the group.
    oh, i see... i saw the groups on the UEFA site and i got confused.... thanks for clearing this up...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lohnt View Post
    THERE IS A GOD, SPAIN WON IN THE LAST SECOND!!!! Now our chances rose from 1% of passing to 6% WOOOOTT!!!!!!!!

GO EURO CHAMPS!!!! ... yes this is how I celebrate.

GO VILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA He should play for Chelsey.
    thats like the 3rd or 4th time theres been a goal in stoppage time that decides the match in Euro 08. Its been pretty crazy.

If Italy or France advance, is there anyway they can face Portugal in the finals or would they play before that. That would be the best finals

Russia won, they beat Greece 1-0. That goal by Russia came off a sick assist, it was a pretty nice goal
    Last edited by Lelo; June 14, 2008 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

so much for being the champs and those two will meet portugal before the finals in fact it will be at the semis if they can defeat spain.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

wow unbelieveable with just like 1 minute left David Villa scored the winning goal for spain. That was bad defense by sweden.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Thread Closed
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast