Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore Volume Covers & Color Pages

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore Volume Covers & Color Pages

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    What do you mean? We also that that hilarious disproportionate cover picture with Dauf and Riful...not to mention that black-and-white picture with Riful naked and Dauf's (presumably) arm....the other Abyssals I'm sure also had similar Yagi-drawn pictures though I can't remember right now (I'm pretty sure Rafaela and Luciella had one where they were standing back-to-back)

Edit - actually that Luciella picture is in the top of this page posted by Gooral, I didn't notice XD.
    Those were under-covers. I'm talking about full-color covers like this one.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys! Please help me find all the colored in-chapter pages like this one:

http://tssym.net/cm/Claymore/126/22
    Spoiler show

I know there are more, from previous arc etc. But it is very hard to find on that site above.
    They are guy-made but they are glorious, aren't they.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

All credit goes to TSS group
    (mainly Fantasy, Gene, Wing and OrzCola): http://www.tsstorry.com/bbs/index.php

Spoiler: Everything that's in here comes from TSS group's scanlations show
    Last edited by Goral; August 02, 2012 at 12:33 PM.

4. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Flawless collection Gooral.....beautiful artwork, and many things I haven't seen in a long time.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Thanks a lot, Goral! These are amazing! TSS guys rock!

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Superb! I haven't seen most of these in color until now. Very nice

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Cover and undercovers of volume 22 in HQ:
    Spoiler: vol. 22 cover and undercovers show

When I saw the first undercover I was somewhat disappointed and was afraid that was it. But thankfully the second undercover was on the last page of the raw I've downloaded and it's awesome.

9. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh Warrior Hysteria....I hardly knew you.

But that black-haired girl.....is that Teresa?

Don't tell me this is a sign of things to come :O

Well, you never know I suppose...the majority of undercovers have been crazy to say the least.
    Last edited by Shiek927; June 06, 2012 at 01:51 AM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yagi just made my dream come true when he used Roxanne in his undercover, and Hysteria just look at her (she will make a beautiful colored version). As for the third one Shiek, I can say that Yagi does introduce characters like this to be seen in the future like Niedeen but when he does so, it happens in like 5-10 volumes later.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, first time I've been impressed by Hysteria (warrior pic) since her introduction chapter. That is some good art. Not sure I care for the awakened pics... they look kinda :/ The Roxanne back page looks pretty good, but it doesn't feel new either just her classic evil smirk but with dead looking eye that contain non of her crazy (I don't know but i feel her eyes don't exactly follow me where ever I look at her from, some of the time I swear she's not looking crazy at me but at the ground or something... maybe it's just me and my lack of sleep atm). Oh well nice to see her in color anyhow.

@Shiek I'm not sure that is Teresa her face looks too normal and has no hint of a Teresa's trademark smile... her facial expressions are more like any normal girl. Plus her face is just too different and young looking, her hair isn't wavy either. In fact when I look at this I don't see any warrior at all, it's more like Yagi just drew his girlfriend or something and stuck her in the mag... oh well, if true no harm in that. Maybe, if true, she might inspire a new character down the road, we have gotten pics in the cover before that likely correlated to new characters/concepts for them, so maybe this time it's for an up coming one.
    Last edited by Ryus; June 06, 2012 at 07:24 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I can believe that Ryus....after all, so many characters we've seen in the undercovers are not in the story at all - it seems to be a place for 'misc' artwork, or maybe concept art.

Whatever the case, that girl does notably look very japanese-ish (face, eyes), so maybe it really is his girlfriend

Hysteria though looks gorgeous in her warrior picture....and she's actually smiling

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, it's the first time we get to see her with a kind and gentle smile. For that other pic I'm amused by AB flesh being used like a pillow. A convenient form for taking a power nap.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, Hysteria... She's truly one of the most beautiful ones out there, along with Teresa, Roxanne, Galatea, Flora, Anastasia and Audrey. Yagi certainly seems to have taken a liking to these three resurrected No. 1 warriors that he had created, particularly Hysteria. When in a group, she's always in front; even in that picture with the swords, hers was the nearest. Still, I find it confusing as to why he'd use an image of Hysteria for an undercover for a volume that she will not be appearing in. Perhaps he'll be making an ES featuring the events at Rockwell Hill?

On a side note, I wish Yagi had put in more effort for the Cassandra pic. It's quite lacking in details, and the image just feels... flat. Cassandra's awakened body actually exudes an eerie sense of beauty, but the image showed none of that.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, for Cassie, I don't like the color chosen....Blue? I would have gone for a more realistic looking color choice on this one - I think it would have made her look better and more creepy at the same time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Klaha's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey there, I'm new here, actually I did read through the claymore forum, but I've always been too lazy to register...Anyways, about volume 22, I really love the Cover, but I have to agree with the colour, blue doesn't really look good. Yagi should have chosen a different one to colour Cassandra, but oh well. The coloured picture of Roxanne looks great, always wanted to see her in colour!!! As for Hysteria, one word : beautiful

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast