Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
lol!!! Great!!! Thanks!!!
Oh. I wanted to be the first to reply... Well, never mind.
The 4th season has finished, and the Databook version 3 will be released soon. I have some news for you:
These are the titles for the 5th season chapters:
- The 5th season will last 7 chapters, going from the #30 to the #36.
- Chapters #32 and #33 will be half long, and they'll be released together.
- Chapter #35 will be splitted into two parts: #35a and #35b, like chapter #21.
- Chapter #36 will be the last chapter, and it will have 50 pages, unlike normal chapters, which have 15.
- There'll be no "Raruto Shippuden" by now. More information here.
- The opening of this season is Me pica el culo ("My ass itches", parody of "Seishun Kyousoukyoku"). The translation is here.
NOTE: The schedule has changed. The definitive version is here.
And here are my spoiler questions about chapter #30, "And the Fifth one arrived" ("Some of them arrive, and some of them scram."):
- #30. And the Fifth one arrived. (1st July)
- #31. Raruto, the cosmic ninja. [Remember "Doraemon, the cosmic cat"? xD] (15th July)
- #32. Fatso versus fatso. [Half long, together with #33] (29th July)
- #33. Caught up in the web. [Half long, together with #32] (29th July)
- #34. Cooked up. (12th August)
- #35a and #35b. Seven fights (I and II). [Two parts] (26th August and 9th September)
- #36. Finale. [50 pages] (23rd September)
EDIT: When will the Databook be released? I know I can read it in Spanish whenever I want, but I'm reading Raruto in English to learn English. (By the way, leecherboy, thanks for helping me pass my Cambridge English exam, specially in the composition part xD) [For fans: you'll laugh a lot with the "wall breaker" attack xD]
Last edited by unok-kun; July 01, 2008 at 01:45 PM.