Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Spoiler Threads

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Luckas's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Old Spoiler Threads

This is where you can post and discuss all the spoilers for the next chapter of Gantz. But don't forget : no spamming.

And remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Unconsciousness is my destiny, my joy but also my desperation.

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member IStillDontKnow's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 275 Spoiler Thread

So yeah, I saw the entire spoiler pages, I think there'll be not a lot of action, but everyone is walking around in the last page, then Nuri is dead?
    In the last chapters I was just whining, but this time I will be serious, I don't want any Osakan dying, no arm ripped, no cool form, I just want: Nuri. Dead. Just that, it isn't that hard, just kill him.

Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

the whole limbs being ripped off and being alive is unrealistic. I believed it maybe the first few times but after that it's getting really redundant. You lose tonnes of blood from severed limbs which means you friggin DIE. How the hell do some of the gantzers live when they are missing 2 to 3 limbs???? HOW?

Kuwabara is missing 4 and he's probably still doing fine. His wounds were somehow closed too.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone says "Kuwabara is only waiting to be transfered"
    "Sex freak:Alive. Probably being carried by the twins"
    Put something on your minds (All words with capitalized initials, for more attention):
    When You Have Your Four Limbs Ripped Off, Don't Wait To Be Transfered, Just Sit Down And Wait Until You Die.
    Hope you got it. ISDK style.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Great! Now Gantz have his own Spoiler Thread!

Why Nuri is so dumb...he had the chance to kill Kaze, and pretty much every member of the Tokio team, but still he left cuz he was bored...just admit it Oku, you don't want to kill the Tokio team...i want a really horrible dead, Reika losing his boobs and then being eated by Nuri or something like that...

BTW...ISDK+Captain Marmoset= BF
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Ò.Õ

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Seta Soujirou's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

A glimmer of hope at last for the gantzers...waited long enough to come to this point...

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I find it kind of funny, that not only the fans are getting bored of this mission, but that the ALIENS are also getting bored. xD

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally a spoiler thread. This is one of the biggest cult following manga out so its only right. Hopefully a RTS is on the way, but yeah this fight needs to end soon.

^lol..nuri himself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member georgemarvin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL yeah. Nura isn't killing anybody. His disembodied head was flying every direction when it accidentally killed the Osakan drug addict/cyclist. Nura killed George and spat out his head, but that was from a sick sense of humor. Nura was giving the sex freak "head". That was in line with Nura's mythology. He was playing a cruel joke, not just killing somebody for the fun of it.
    Quote Quote:
    the whole limbs being ripped off and being alive is unrealistic. I believed it maybe the first few times but after that it's getting really redundant. You lose tonnes of blood from severed limbs which means you friggin DIE. How the hell do some of the gantzers live when they are missing 2 to 3 limbs???? HOW?

Kuwabara is missing 4 and he's probably still doing fine. His wounds were somehow closed too.
    If I'm right about Nura's powers, he's using microwave radiation when he's melting the sacrificial aliens and soldiers, blowing apart limbs, etc.; it's like cooking meat. The heat from cooking the limbs would also pretty much stop the blood flow, just like cauterizing a wound. The limbs are cooking inside the suits, until they build up so much internal pressure that they explode, like if you stick a cat in a microwave. Notice that there's no blood coming out from any of them. People could survive losing all four limbs in those circumstances.

Besides, it takes more to kill a person than you think. Let's look at real life. In the current war in Iraq, with conventional explosives being the main method of causing damage, about 12,000-15,000 soldiers per year lose a limb or receive grievous bodily injuries that make them unfit for service, but only a few actually die. Many more quadriplegics have returned home alive than dead. Most of the dead are killed instantly, by bullets or direct hits from the explosives. Practically everybody that survives the initial blast lives long enough to get to a hospital, so they aren't an official casualty of war. They may wish they were dead when they wake up and find out they are now blind, the blast took their hearing, they have no arms or legs, their lungs are seared, they have brain damage, most of their organs are mush, they're wearing a diaper and the DEA insists that they remain in constant pain because of the fear that they will become addicted to pain medicine, but they aren't dead.

Gantz is much more realistic in that regard than you think. If the blood flow can be stopped, it takes hours, sometimes days for a person to die from even the most grievous of injuries.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Cover:

Spoiler show

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Succubus's Avatar
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

it looks like nuri's last form... or not...
    known as Lucifer / Killy69 / Medusa / L41n / Guts

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not his last form... He's preparing to turn into the devil himself.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, i just hope he didn't leave just to go for Oka, it would suck really really bad if he dies and "Nerdo" survives...

But really, how hard was for him to kill Kaze in that instant? i mean...those scythes look f***ing powerful (i think they can cut a functional suit).

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

As i see in the previous missions, everything can cut a functional suit but a plastic knife.
    Everything used against the hunters did effect in the suits, but the bullet Izumi put on Kurono's head.
    PS:Kurono's suit was at full strength.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast