Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 820

Thread: Old Spoiler Threads

  1. #46
    上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xfactor View Post
    This was all predictable, but, if Nuri can sense where Oka was hiding, then certainly, he can sense where the other gantz'ers are hiding in wait to snipe him.

    Plot seems a bit contrived and too convenient.
    He can sense their location if he feels for them the way he did for Oka. But how would he know they are waiting to snipe him? If he sees himself surrounded I guess he knows its an ambush but I doubt he's even feeling for them, if he has to make a concious effort.

    They surprised him. Like with the head he's not regenerating from that any time soon. Katou will capture whats left with the Y gun and this god forsaken mission finally ends. Did any of the Osakan comedians live? Nuri's final words...Omoshiroi Desuyo

  2. #47
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xfactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenYoshimaster View Post
    He can sense their location if he feels for them the way he did for Oka. But how would he know they are waiting to snipe him? If he sees himself surrounded I guess he knows its an ambush but I doubt he's even feeling for them, if he has to make a concious effort.

    They surprised him. Like with the head he's not regenerating from that any time soon. Katou will capture whats left with the Y gun and this god forsaken mission finally ends. Did any of the Osakan comedians live? Nuri's final words...Omoshiroi Desuyo

    Every time one has to invoke hidden powers for Nuri, it's unsatisfying. Deus Ex machina BS.

    And there have been plenty of times that Nuri *should* have been surprised, not just when Oka sliced him in half. But those instances don't seem to count since that would be inconvenient.

    By the way, I too think that Osakan chick will die, cause it'll be inconvenient for her to move to Tokyo.

  3. #48
    Proofreaders 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member erik-the-red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    Isn't Anzu one of the few Osakan members who is not named after a comedian?

    I thought we found that characters that are named after real people or are parodies of other characters have low survival rates?
    Last edited by erik-the-red; July 06, 2008 at 03:37 PM.

  4. #49
    Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tokyo
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    when I saw Oka

    I.Fucking.Screamed.


    LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by FRANKYHOUSE!!; July 06, 2008 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #50
    上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xfactor View Post
    Nuri *should* have been surprised, not just when Oka sliced him in half. But those instances don't seem to count since that would be inconvenient.
    main one that comes to mind is Nishi BFGing him. But just like how the Tanaka alien sensed him in invisibility, and how the 1000 arms sensed the invisible guy in the buddha mission, I assume that is still within Nuri's immediate sensing range and he may have known he was there quick enough to prepare. It's not likely but if he sensed him that still doesnt mean he should've sensed Oka who had him in a serious fight, and had figured out what it took to get real damage out of him, smoke screened him, had him looking for the Oversuit or the signal on it, and visibly surprised him that way.


    Other idea is that you have to still leave his form intact. Like a head or something or he will instantly regenerate. When he first got sniped his head was left. When Oka sliced him half his body was left. So the rest could be sent back.
    When Nishi BFGed him he was reduced to goup, thus instant regeneration?

  6. #51
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    oka=most worthless character ever....actually, like 75% of gantz characters have been worthless, useless throw aways.

  7. #52
    Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tokyo
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    guys guys guys

    I had the most unbelievable dream.

    Oka was killed by nuri and....omfg I wasnt dreaming afterall


    fuck you Oku, why did you have to kill him!?!?!?


    *stares at dead oka pic*
    Last edited by FRANKYHOUSE!!; July 06, 2008 at 06:48 PM.

  8. #53
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jiraiya's hair
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    It is actually quite upsetting that Mr 7 was killed off-screen after his massive build up. He looks pitiful in that pic.

  9. #54
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,656
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    oku does a bad job of setting someone up to be awesome, and then fails miserably...nishi first, now oka...next he's going to introduce a character that has 1000000000000 points total and then dies when an alien pokes him in the butt.

  10. #55
    Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tokyo
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    It is actually quite upsetting that Mr 7 was killed off-screen after his massive build up. He looks pitiful in that pic.
    I think a couple of people including myself joked at the idea that nuri would come back next chapter with oka's head....

    I just never thought seeing it would be as disturbing as BLEEEEEP BLEEEEEP BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP (sexual content omitted).

  11. #56
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jiraiya's hair
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    I had alot of hope for Oka as a character, he was an actual badass as opposed to a psycho (Izumi).

  12. #57
    Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tokyo
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    yeah i thought he was the biggest badass in the manga right until I found out he was killed off-screen. And to think....700 points worth of gantz gear all.....gone.....

    G-suit - gone
    mecha-suit - gone
    hover bike - gone
    H gun - gone


    well at least there is some consolation knowing that he has a high likelyhood of being revived if there is some kind of global alien doomsday.


    Just end the mission already, it's almost been 2 years since this mission began. 1 day in Gantz world Osaka equals 2 years of my life wasted!
    Last edited by FRANKYHOUSE!!; July 06, 2008 at 07:23 PM.

  13. #58
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Xenos3421's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    302
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKYHOUSE!! View Post
    yeah i thought he was the biggest badass in the manga right until I found out he was killed off-screen. And to think....700 points worth of gantz gear all.....gone.....

    G-suit - gone
    mecha-suit - gone
    hover bike - gone
    H gun - gone


    well at least there is some consolation knowing that he has a high likelyhood of being revived if there is some kind of global alien doomsday.


    Just end the mission already, it's almost been 2 years since this mission began. 1 day in Gantz world Osaka equals 2 years of my life wasted!
    I'll say it,
    Worst arc ever.

    Ever.

  14. #59
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    My home
    Country
    Peru
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    There is always the chance that Oka has "2 Auto Phoenix Down" Copy alike system.

    Naaaa...he is dead.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

    心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

    06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

  15. #60
    Banned 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tokyo
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gantz 276 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    There is always the chance that Oka has "2 Auto Phoenix Down" Copy alike system.

    Naaaa...he is dead.
    I think that dead body of oka is simply a ruse nuri is using to get a kick out of the gantzers.

    I'm certain Oka is alive and well eating ramen at some random Osakan noodle stand.





    ...

    How's that for denial?

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts