Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Teresa of the Faint Smile. i wanted to see her awaken form before she died. damn.
Claire is cool, but all mixed up now. poor gal.
Ravi is cool too and i wish to see more of his sword skills.
Isley had mad potential and got killed unexpectedly. i'll miss him.
they are new, but Alicia and Beth are pretty awesome. looks like they won't be around much longer though. so sad.
everyone sucked. period.
if you think about it. Clare's awakened form is probably Teresa's awakened form because she used Teresa as her source.
Teresa of the Faint smile is the best, followed by Irena.
I think it's the long white stocking with white gloves. That's a turn on, lol!
i had to get ERO-senin on you guys,but miria is/was the baddestin the manga.looks,smarts and heart not full of it but just enough to be in charge but be submissive at the same time.my perfect half-breed.....Moderator message by: HegemonKhanwoman
Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 02, 2010 at 09:15 PM.
ok, just tell me where ophilia is ?
I think Ophelia is UGLY with her hair in that UGLY pony tail of hers!
BUT, take away that UGLY pony tail and let her long sexy hair flow freely, and ugly Ophelia becomes uber hawt! hehe (especially when she's naked as seen with her floating under/on the water/lake, hehe)
well its not so much about her looks, its more about her personality
yeah i know its messed up
as human, Ophelia was a very fun-loving and sweetly playful girl. nothing messed up about liking that
(Ophelia was a very good person, whom loved her brother dearly, who had tragically lost her brother to Priscilla's murder/feasting of/on him, and now only desires revenge on Priscilla and any AB, until before her death with Clare, anyways. Clare and Ophelia are the same. They're just both after vengence on Priscilla, due to Priscilla having murdered their beloved ones, Clare's beloved Teresa and Ophelia's beloved brother)
though her "fun, games, and playfulness" became a bit more twisted/sadistic as a Claymore and Awakened
Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 02, 2010 at 10:40 PM.
. I was just pointing out that Ophilea personality is Phsycotic. LOL! She kill because she likes to kill. Nothing against you, just that you like her personality so I'm just curious.Moderator message by: HegemonKhanDo Not mention about mod actions here
Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 04, 2010 at 10:55 PM.
1. Galatea - Because she's a blind nun by chose who can dodge attacks without even moving.
2. Teresa - For ignoring the policy of the organization & systematically killing a group of human bandits.
3. Priscilla - For being a total nut job even when she was still human. Also for killing Teresa & becoming the most bad arse being in the manga.
4. Clare - What can I say have to give props to the main protagonist.
5. Raki - For not being fail after the timeskip. Can't wait to see what becomes of Raki since he's been infected.
1) Galatea - Because she's perfect, isn't that reason enough?
2) The Black Ones (tie) - Everything is better with twins. Everything.
3) Flora - The pretty ones always die first I know. Still, she was soft spoken, humble, authoritative and beautiful. Rigardo got what he deserved.
4) Priscilla - So she's a little insane in the membrane, Priscilla-IS-HOT!
5) Ophelia - So she's a little insane in the membrane, Ophelia-IS-HOT! (When she lets her hair down).
6) Teresa - I only put Teresa here because she already gets plenty of exposure as it is with regards to these topics.
Last edited by ZERO PHOENIX; December 14, 2010 at 03:17 PM.
Teresa no doubt.. She's easy on the eyes and purity of heart...
I still long for the level of excitement I had early on in the manga..
Much of which was brought on by Teresa and her level of bad assery (Yeah that's a word...)
I love this drawing of Galatea, so sexy and innocent. Reminds me of Basic Instinct.
Lol! That reminds me of something.
I like that one too! I actually made it my phone wallpaper and I've been that drawing for a month and was unaware of the thing that I should be aware of until some guy told me about it.
Another thing I noticed in her was her hair length. Did she cut her hair? Coz it was longer 7 years ago in the story timeline.