Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Raki reminds me of Guts from Berserk. A Human who is able to take on Demons.
How strong would he get if he was made a claymore (putting the fact that men can hardly control their yoma-power aside)?
I also like Isley, he's so swordmaster-like. I don't like his awakened form though...
1- Teressa / she's the strongest and the coolest. i love the idea of ultimate yoma energy sensation with suppressing her own one.this makes her immune to yoma no matter how strong it is.the stonger it is the weaker it becomes against her.just cool
2 Miria / she just sets my heart on fire. so cute =)
I'm growing rather fond of Yuma. Her insecure attitude gives an enjoyable contrast with the rest of the warriors from the north.
Since she isn't in the poll i picked Galatea, she is my second favorite.
Last edited by Jammin; September 14, 2008 at 09:53 AM.
Riful is great. She is smart, her relation with her "slave" duff, her power, that kid appearance, ... But my favorite bad character was ophelia. Sure, it was only for one volume but still, things she said to clare when she cut her legs was priceless.
For the good characters, Helen is one of the few characters that is not serious 24h a day. She is refreshing ... the others are all pretty much the same: mourning something lost, taking revenge, ... Helen is the only one who seems to be really carefree.
I have to go with Isley and Miria. The new Raki may just move to the top of the list though.
I voted for Teresa. She's my most favorite because she's so femme fatale. ^_^
my number 2 would be Irene. I wonder why she's not there?
5)Human Rigardo and Isley
1) Galatea, coz she is made of badass and she has an amazing ability. Sensory is one of the best powers to have.
2) Teresa, she was my number 1 favorite before. Well, she is one of the strongest in the series. She was even stronger than Priscila at one point. Plus, amazing design.
3) Miria, I wouldn't usually like that type of warrior but her strategical abilities and vast knowledge are growing on me...
4) Raki, I don't why but I prefer him over clare and many of the others.
5) Flora, I like her characher design, that's all.
1) Clare - she's the main character, so she has the most development. It's interesting how she keeps on changing and improving.
2) Isley - there's not many guys in this manga and most of them are annoying. He's the only one with any power. He has quite the personality.
3) Dietrich - i like her personality. someone's gotta stand up for her name (since everyone seems to hate it)
4) Riful - i just find her very amusing
5) Ilena - when she blows the door into pieces trying to kill teresa... that was just awesome. too bad she got beaten so badly.
Last edited by Sportgal1; December 16, 2008 at 11:50 PM.
Clare and Raki and Riful, in that order. Is a shame about Isley, he brought (can't belive I'm saying this) a much needed testosterone to the serie.
My list changed....It's
1) Riful > manipulative badass warrior who always hides her true strength to play with her preys
2) Galatea > still sensory badass
3) Raki / Priscilla > P rocks and is the strongest while Raki is one of the craziest warriors there is ...He might be one of the strongest as well...we'll see :P
Last edited by nat; March 14, 2009 at 10:26 PM.
I ummed and aaarghed and decided on Teresa over Claire, which tied the votes.
Nice voting people!
Last edited by thatwouldbeawesome; March 31, 2009 at 02:54 AM.
I like a lot of them...
Not necesseraly in that order, but those are probably my top 5.
It's either because of their design, power, "uniqueness".
Clarice especially... I like the fact that she's a brunette.
The only brunette amongts them all.
I can't wait to see why she is. I'm guessing that would have some impact later on.
And of course, since she's also #47, I think she's going to become the 2nd Main Character after Clare (and Raki).
honestly, i hope not she's not the second main character. she annoys me soo much. also, we know that she is a brunette because she's a 'failed' experiment. she didn't get enough yoki when transformed. if the org weren't short manpower, she wouldn't even be 47.
1. Isley- He's not loud and boastful like Riful and he's SUPER strong but even with all that he just wanted to settle down adn be a family with Raki and Priscilla.
2. Teresa- GOTTA LOVE HER!! She is by far the strongest character in the series and she's got that "Faint Smile" that is mysterious and bone chilling.
3. Galatea- An all around sweet character with her power, looks, wisdom and ya gotta dig the whole gave my sight for "sight" thing.
4. Riful- Now that Ophelia is gone shes the only sociopath left, you HAVE to love the sociopath. And also I really like the fact the she was the first #1 in the first generation of females, the youngest to ever be a #1, and the youngest to awaken which probably makes her the strongest abyssal (well when there were other ones).
Last edited by White Silver King; May 05, 2009 at 07:08 PM.
claire ofcourse. ill tempered, relentless, and hot. did i mention she's hot? oh well she's hot