Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: New Bleach Fillers Killing the Story?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    73 59.84%
  • No

    49 40.16%
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90

Thread: Bleach Fillers Killing the Story?

  1. #61
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member thefreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like

    The Official Filler Haters thread.

    The Current filler has ran for too long. Need to get on with the story .
    Let the bashing begin.
    I just want to crib here.. Whats wrong with the top 3 manga these days?
    Naruto is well; Going ok nowadays but fails to excite me.
    Bleach used to be fast paced but now its crawling.. seriously.
    and One Piece... Dont ask.. its a case of TLDR. Just wall of text after text.. I am reading it just for the heck of it.. Just cant leave the story unfinished. Come on Oda you can do better.

    Fairy Tail rules these days.. cant wait for next chapters..

  2. #62
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Official Filler Haters thread.

    It hasn't gone on for too long, it's just gone off the rails pretty badly in my opinion. I understand this filler is supposed to last for like 50 episodes and so far we've only had ~15, so don't hold your breath if you're expecting it to end soon . Best we can hope for is that they inject some life back into it.

  3. #63
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aonsaithya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Here
    Country
    United Nations
    Posts
    190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Official Filler Haters thread.

    Well, since anime is always catching up to manga we have the following options:
    1) Pause anime. Not really an option, eh?
    2) Extend every single worthless scene in anime (like Yoruichi eating or adding the mod-souls every now and then) so that each anime episode covers barely one manga chapter.
    3) Get single filler episodes with some shinigami baking cakes and playing football. Please no.
    4) Get a short (2-4) episode filler story with some utter crap like the arrancars who "killed Ulquiorra"...or KARAKURARIZER!
    5) Get an actual long filler arc, with some story, too!

    You choose.
    Disbelief, Despair & Hatred.

  4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #64
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    Well, Naruto Filler´s fits better in the world of naruto-story-canon as the Fillers of "Bleach" duing the "The Arrancar"-Saga. Also the low ratings are one of the reason for the cancellation of Bleach.
    Naruto fillers are terrible.....Bleach is the only anime that has fillers which I find actually enjoyable. Plus, remember how many fillers there were before shippuden? It was crazy. Plus Naruto throws fillers in when it doesn't even need them. Seems like Bleach's time slot is just being moved though, so it doesnt matter.

    ---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    Okay, so I don't quite understand what the argument is, after all, the Bleach manga is on its LAST arc, so the anime is going to end soon regardless. All this means is that the anime will end ONE arc before the manga. This can easy be remedied with a small ova series. As for throwing in another filler, we all know Bleach fillers are the biggest load of shit anime can produce, they never fit in the time line of bleach, fail to supplement themselves between the brakes in arcs, and obliterate the established rules and facts of the Bleach universe. Not to mention they destroy the characteristics of the Bleach characters by making them do uncharacteristic actions. But well, we have no control over it anyways.
    Bleach is on its last arc, yes, but Kubo said this arc is going to last longer than the Arrancar Arc. Bleach isn't ending anytime soon lol. I think he even said he plans on making Bleach last another ten years.....

  6. #65
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Yes because Naruto should be struggling to get back his headband from some civilian pirates and hanging out with his friends on their missions to get war supplies fits perfectly into Naruto canon.

    Anyways the inevitable continuation or remake will probably come in the last 2 years of Bleach's final arc like HXH. I just hope its a remake with just canon material even though I personally loved most Bleach fillers.

    Hollow Ichigo vs Zangetsu is still one of the best filler fights ever.
    Yeah, except it fits nowhere in the timeline of Bleach, just try to put it between real arcs, you'll get nowhere. And that particular filler arc in question, puts Byakuya completely out of character, not to mention destroys Renji's established soul slayer, which is a monkey with a snake tail, not an animalfied pair of chained humans!

    ---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Naruto fillers are terrible.....Bleach is the only anime that has fillers which I find actually enjoyable. Plus, remember how many fillers there were before shippuden? It was crazy. Plus Naruto throws fillers in when it doesn't even need them. Seems like Bleach's time slot is just being moved though, so it doesnt matter.

    ---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------



    Bleach is on its last arc, yes, but Kubo said this arc is going to last longer than the Arrancar Arc. Bleach isn't ending anytime soon lol. I think he even said he plans on making Bleach last another ten years.....
    I think you're mixing up the Arrancar sub arc -which has propelled us through half of bleach thus far- with the Iazen Arc -which has carried us through all of bleach up 'till the full-bringer transition arc. That being said, its more like five years.

    Naruto fillers may have horrible plots, but at least we can say they reasonable fit between arcs.

    ---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I'm actually sad that it is not ending, and no, not because it would mean less work P:
    I don't watch fillers anyway, even though I know Bleach fillers tend to be at least half-decent. So for me, it'd be better if they took a break and came back later, either with reboot (can you imagine that) or with super-awesome last arc. We know that Bleach anime will always be catching up to manga quickly, and I'll be tired of 2years long fillers or filler arcs in the middle of canon arc. Because that's the only way for Bleach, since it has LONG arcs and less content in each chapter than other series.
    I agree... they stopped Naruto, took a break, and came back on with Naruto Shipuden. Why not come back with Bleach 2 after an extended brake?

    ---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    Well, Reborn-Anime isn´t really licensed in USA and Europe, which isn´t dubbed it until now. A Reborn-Remake would be a perfect opportunity to dubbed it from the beginning and with them new Fans^^


    Anyway, for a Bleach Anime-Remake, I would only remake the episodes with 4:3 aspetio ratio and cutting the filler´s out. The rest of the episodes with 16:9 aspetio ratio is good and it doesn´t really need a remake ( only cutting the fillers out ).
    Why remake, the quality of the real arcs is good, just release a second version with all fillers cut and you have a master piece.
    Last edited by OtakuModeEngage; February 26, 2012 at 03:55 PM.

  7. #66
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    I can't believe people hate filler so much that they would like for bleach to be completely rebooted. Lke how much sense does that make? You don't like filler? Skip it. What is the point of reanimating already animated material? It was fine with DBZ Kai because that came out like 10 years after DBZ was finished. Bleach is still going -_-. IMO bleach is the best ANIME out of the big 3. Best filler, top notch quality, great voice acting, and it turns arcs that are lack luster(fullbring) into works of art. I would be highly dissapointed if bleach started over or went on anything more than a 6 month hiatus.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #67
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    I can't believe people hate filler so much that they would like for bleach to be completely rebooted. Lke how much sense does that make? You don't like filler? Skip it. What is the point of reanimating already animated material? It was fine with DBZ Kai because that came out like 10 years after DBZ was finished. Bleach is still going -_-. IMO bleach is the best ANIME out of the big 3. Best filler, top notch quality, great voice acting, and it turns arcs that are lack luster(fullbring) into works of art. I would be highly dissapointed if bleach started over or went on anything more than a 6 month hiatus.

    Best quality fillers?
    1. The only filler that comes even close to fitting in the bleach universe is the Bount arc. Placed right between two real arc that have a great deal of open 'down time' between them, the timing is perfect, and the story is actually pretty good, and they continue to fit elements from it into the rest of Bleach. When I first watched it I had yet to begin reading the manga and thought it was a real arc. However, they made one critical mistake, they made the female creator of the Bounts the first head of the soul society science division, when we later find out that it was none other than Udahara who founded and became the first leader of the science devision. Thus we can judge this filler as impossible since it brakes established rules of the Beach Universe.

    2. The princess arc; they put it right in the middle the fight between Ichigo and Grimjaw, pausing the fight to have a random filler arc. That pissed me off. Before Ichigo inters Huako Mundo, he does not have the powers he displays in this filler. Immediately after he exits Huaco Mudo he fight Iazen, then loses his powers, and when he gains them back, they have changed. Therefore, we can judge this filler as impossible since it was not placed between arc and cannot fit into the timeline of the Bleach Universe.

    3. The Zampakto filler; which put Bayakua completely out of character, and fucked around with Renji's soul slayer, changing it from the established monkey with a snake tail, to two crappy animalfied girls chained together. This also pissed me off. Renji's soul slayer is a monkey with a snakes tail, period. Also, this arc was pushed in the middle of the combating Iazen arc, and can't fit between arcs because Ichigo came immediately from Huaco Mudo to fight Iazan does not have the powers before Huaco or after fighting Iazen. Therefore this arc can also be judged as impossible, because it brakes established characters and facts of the Bleach Universe and can't fit into the timeline.

    Sorry to break it to you, but while One Piece fillers suck, they are far and few in between and don't disrupt the plot whatsoever. Similarly, while Naruto fillers (which also suck) slip up here or there plot wise, they can at least be complemented for the fact that they are actually placed between arcs that have a reasonable time span of down time; unlike Bleach that just throws them in wherever they feel like it. As for Bleach being the best Anime, that is a matter of opinion.
    Last edited by OtakuModeEngage; February 27, 2012 at 03:37 AM.

  10. #68
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Manga-verse
    Country
    Egypt
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    people saying " they should drop Naruto " is just too damn funny ... thanks for the good laugh .

    on another note i agree with both Ninjastar and otakumode in some things... bleach fillers DO suck the most, but that doesn't mean Naruto fillers or one piece's are good cause they ARE not , they are terrible

    and yeah... in terms of good animating and directing bleach anime is by far the best out of the big three right now.
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

  11. #69
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    Best quality fillers?
    1. The only filler that comes even close to fitting in the bleach universe is the Bount arc. Placed right between two real arc that have a great deal of open 'down time' between them, the timing is perfect, and the story is actually pretty good, and they continue to fit elements from it into the rest of Bleach. When I first watched it I had yet to begin reading the manga and thought it was a real arc. However, they made one critical mistake, they made the female creator of the Bounts the first head of the soul society science division, when we later find out that it was none other than Udahara who founded and became the first leader of the science devision. Thus we can judge this filler as impossible since it brakes established rules of the Beach Universe.

    2. The princess arc; they put it right in the middle the fight between Ichigo and Grimjaw, pausing the fight to have a random filler arc. That pissed me off. Before Ichigo inters Huako Mundo, he does not have the powers he displays in this filler. Immediately after he exits Huaco Mudo he fight Iazen, then loses his powers, and when he gains them back, they have changed. Therefore, we can judge this filler as impossible since it was not placed between arc and cannot fit into the timeline of the Bleach Universe.

    3. The Zampakto filler; which put Bayakua completely out of character, and fucked around with Renji's soul slayer, changing it from the established monkey with a snake tail, to two crappy animalfied girls chained together. This also pissed me off. Renji's soul slayer is a monkey with a snakes tail, period. Also, this arc was pushed in the middle of the combating Iazen arc, and can't fit between arcs because Ichigo came immediately from Huaco Mudo to fight Iazan does not have the powers before Huaco or after fighting Iazen. Therefore this arc can also be judged as impossible, because it brakes established characters and facts of the Bleach Universe and can't fit into the timeline.
    Im not talking about the placement. I could care less about when they are supposedly supposed to take place. They are FILLER. They could be the most accurate things in the entire world and it still wouldn't matter because it is filler and thus non canon. What i meant was if just looked at filler for the big 3 and not the canon then bleach would rank at the top. Bleach filler is by far the most entertaining out of the 3. The quality is better than actually canon episodes and they have some of the best fights as well. I have watched most one piece filler and its meh but naruto filler is just trash. I don't think there has been one good filler arc expect maybe the gaara one back in part 1. It doesn't matter if bleach filler doesn't hold true to "bleach law"...Its filler...Its supposed to fill in the time between the manga and anime while giving you a damn good time. And in that matter it does so magically. Also like i said the anime has made the the fullbring arc into a masterpiece regardless of filler or not.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #70
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Age
    21
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Quote Originally Posted by mak123 View Post
    Remakes should be done just for series like FMA, soul eater and the other monthly mangas that have a sh**ty anime BTW i doubt that they are dropping bleach... Fillers are always welcome in japan.
    shitty are you sure from this because i think you are wrong because soul eater was an great anime

  14. #71
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    Best quality fillers?
    1. The only filler that comes even close to fitting in the bleach universe is the Bount arc. Placed right between two real arc that have a great deal of open 'down time' between them, the timing is perfect, and the story is actually pretty good, and they continue to fit elements from it into the rest of Bleach. When I first watched it I had yet to begin reading the manga and thought it was a real arc. However, they made one critical mistake, they made the female creator of the Bounts the first head of the soul society science division, when we later find out that it was none other than Udahara who founded and became the first leader of the science devision. Thus we can judge this filler as impossible since it brakes established rules of the Beach Universe.

    2. The princess arc; they put it right in the middle the fight between Ichigo and Grimjaw, pausing the fight to have a random filler arc. That pissed me off. Before Ichigo inters Huako Mundo, he does not have the powers he displays in this filler. Immediately after he exits Huaco Mudo he fight Iazen, then loses his powers, and when he gains them back, they have changed. Therefore, we can judge this filler as impossible since it was not placed between arc and cannot fit into the timeline of the Bleach Universe.

    3. The Zampakto filler; which put Bayakua completely out of character, and fucked around with Renji's soul slayer, changing it from the established monkey with a snake tail, to two crappy animalfied girls chained together. This also pissed me off. Renji's soul slayer is a monkey with a snakes tail, period. Also, this arc was pushed in the middle of the combating Iazen arc, and can't fit between arcs because Ichigo came immediately from Huaco Mudo to fight Iazan does not have the powers before Huaco or after fighting Iazen. Therefore this arc can also be judged as impossible, because it brakes established characters and facts of the Bleach Universe and can't fit into the timeline.

    Sorry to break it to you, but while One Piece fillers suck, they are far and few in between and don't disrupt the plot whatsoever. Similarly, while Naruto fillers (which also suck) slip up here or there plot wise, they can at least be complemented for the fact that they are actually placed between arcs that have a reasonable time span of down time; unlike Bleach that just throws them in wherever they feel like it. As for Bleach being the best Anime, that is a matter of opinion.
    So, you saying that just because a filler doesn't fit, it sucks ? lol what ?

    1- Ran'Tao wasn't even mentioned to be the first head of the scientific division, it was said that she was the leader of the group of scientists that were creating Bounts, get your facts straight.

    2- Again, you should watch fillers after realizing that they're just there to stop the anime from catching up the manga. If you don't get that straight, you'll just stop enjoying those fillers. There's a reason they're not fuckin called CANON material, even if those fillers were made by Kubo for the case of Bleach, still not Canon, therefore just think of it as a story (Although I agree that the timing was poorly choosen).

    3- Are you serious ? Put Byakuya completely out of character ? So, are you telling me that Kubo doesn't know his characters anymore or what ? He wasn't out of character at all. About that Zabimaru thing, guess what ? It was made by Kubo again, I don't recall which tome it was shown, but there's been a sketch of Renji/Hisagi talking about their Zanpakuto when Mayuri showed up and told them he can turn their Zanpakuto to females... Again, consider it as a story that is here to delay the anime, period.

    Sorry to break it for you, but OP's anime SUCKS (Fillers even worse), Naruto's anime SUCKS (Fillers worse too, I still remember those shitty fillers from part oneà. Only Bleach showed so far good animation and shit compared to others.

    P.S : It's Aizen, not Iazen, also it's Urahara not Udahara, it's Hueco Mundo not Huako Mundo. Later.

  15. #72
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post
    people saying " they should drop Naruto " is just too damn funny ... thanks for the good laugh .

    on another note i agree with both Ninjastar and otakumode in some things... bleach fillers DO suck the most, but that doesn't mean Naruto fillers or one piece's are good cause they ARE not , they are terrible

    and yeah... in terms of good animating and directing bleach anime is by far the best out of the big three right now.
    XD, you shout have put NOT in capital, not ARE, it just has better emphasis.

    ---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Im not talking about the placement. I could care less about when they are supposedly supposed to take place. They are FILLER. They could be the most accurate things in the entire world and it still wouldn't matter because it is filler and thus non canon. What i meant was if just looked at filler for the big 3 and not the canon then bleach would rank at the top. Bleach filler is by far the most entertaining out of the 3. The quality is better than actually canon episodes and they have some of the best fights as well. I have watched most one piece filler and its meh but naruto filler is just trash. I don't think there has been one good filler arc expect maybe the gaara one back in part 1. It doesn't matter if bleach filler doesn't hold true to "bleach law"...Its filler...Its supposed to fill in the time between the manga and anime while giving you a damn good time. And in that matter it does so magically. Also like i said the anime has made the the fullbring arc into a masterpiece regardless of filler or not.
    It's just a filler, so I don't care if its quality is good or not, but when I'm watching the anime, I want all the piece to fit together, not have the story line jump around with a sick of dynomite taped to its back.

    ---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Please take in mind that this is a thread about Bleach's anime ending (or not). Not a detailed discussion whether the plot in fillers are good or bad, or discussion about the filler arcs.

    I can understand the arguments arguing for the positive side of Bleach's anime ending, but quite frankly they don't outweigh the negative sides that would affect the Bleach franchise, not to mention the manga specifically. An anime is directly tied to a series' exposure in Japan (and internationally), and thus its popularity. If the anime would end (which it's not), it would severely hurt Bleach's popularity even further. There's a reason why every series wants an anime adaption, because it functions as a safety net. It's a superb way of advertising the series and broadening its exposure, thus increasing the population's interest in the series. It's a win-win situation both for Shueisha and the respective anime studio. An anime attracts new viewers, many of whom later buy the manga as well, as well as opens up the possibility for heavy TV advertisement and further franchise development. When the anime makes the manga more popular, the manga in turn also attracts more viewers for the anime and thus makes it more popular. Having an anime basically equals "having made it" for a mangaka, as in the series having successfully taken roots and established its position in the market.

    While Kubo has been established for years and the anime has been a long running one, ending it would be highly counterproductive both for the studio and manga, and would be bad business. It would quite frankly be a stupid move from a business point of view. Both the manga and anime would lose fans, the manga would make less money by being less popular, and the anime (if it returns later) would be starting on a level below its current level as it would have to build up to its previous popularity and position (although not from zero like new anime have to). Not to mention that fillers are usually (which applies to Naruto too) more popular in Japan than the actual canon episodes, so making fillers is actually a smart move from a business standpoint.



    I guess you missed out on the two years worth of fillers between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. That's what Bleach should do to maintain a good business and at the same time increase the gap between the anime and manga more significantly.
    True, an anime is important to the success of the manga, but after so many years of the Bleach anime, people all over the world read the Bleach manga, it won't lose any popularity. And I didn't say to copy Naruto, I said to put Bleach on Hiatus and return with Bleach 2 like how Naruto has Naruto Shippuden.

    ---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    But the problem is, the overall quality of the series. Should they sacrifice quality over profits?? granted, the Japanese audience don't care that much about the quality, but are you sure that having two years worth of fillers (like Naruto) for Bleach is a good idea?? fillers may be fine and all for the Japanese, but if it drags out, it will eventually tank the ratings in Japan too, wouldn't it??

    So, IMO instead of using two years worth of fillers, (which will eventually hurt the series rather than help it) taking a hiatus would be a good idea wouldn't it??
    I completely agree, a two year Hiatus and then a return to straight story line would be a billion times better than a anime ridden with holes broken apart by fillers every other ten episodes. There is such a thing as fillering a series to death.

    ---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by mshalhxh View Post
    shitty are you sure from this because i think you are wrong because soul eater was an great anime
    I doubt you read the Soul Eater manga, which is way more amazing then the anime and is still running. I hate when they give animes a crappy fake ending just because it doesn't have the popularity to keep running, jeeze, just let it finish the arc properly and shut her down.

    ---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    So, you saying that just because a filler doesn't fit, it sucks ? lol what ?

    1- Ran'Tao wasn't even mentioned to be the first head of the scientific division, it was said that she was the leader of the group of scientists that were creating Bounts, get your facts straight.

    2- Again, you should watch fillers after realizing that they're just there to stop the anime from catching up the manga. If you don't get that straight, you'll just stop enjoying those fillers. There's a reason they're not fuckin called CANON material, even if those fillers were made by Kubo for the case of Bleach, still not Canon, therefore just think of it as a story (Although I agree that the timing was poorly choosen).

    3- Are you serious ? Put Byakuya completely out of character ? So, are you telling me that Kubo doesn't know his characters anymore or what ? He wasn't out of character at all. About that Zabimaru thing, guess what ? It was made by Kubo again, I don't recall which tome it was shown, but there's been a sketch of Renji/Hisagi talking about their Zanpakuto when Mayuri showed up and told them he can turn their Zanpakuto to females... Again, consider it as a story that is here to delay the anime, period.

    Sorry to break it for you, but OP's anime SUCKS (Fillers even worse), Naruto's anime SUCKS (Fillers worse too, I still remember those shitty fillers from part oneà. Only Bleach showed so far good animation and shit compared to others.

    P.S : It's Aizen, not Iazen, also it's Urahara not Udahara, it's Hueco Mundo not Huako Mundo. Later.
    1. No, you check your facts, it was the Science Division that created the bounts, it was the science division that hide the joker crest all over the seroti (yeah, i spelled it wrong, suck it up), and the anime did say she was its leader.

    2. There is simply no reason a filler can't reasonably fit into the story. Once again, I don't care if they are simply fillers, when I'm watching the anime I don't want it filled with plot holes created by brainless fillers. Really?! Really? Do we really need a filler to cut up an epic fight?! What the fuck is that?

    3. Bayakuya is completely out of character, he is too prideful and lawful to play the part of a double agent. Turn the Zanpakuto to females? That is not to say turn them into human females, and if it was Kubo who decided this, then what the hell was he thinking, he can't even keep his own story straight.

    No doubt, I state myself that One Piece and Naruto fillers suck, but at least they don't fill the series with plot holes.
    Last edited by OtakuModeEngage; February 27, 2012 at 03:23 PM.

  16. #73
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Quote Originally Posted by OtakuModeEngage View Post
    X

    1. No, you check your facts, it was the Science Division that created the bounts, it was the science division that hide the joker crest all over the seroti (yeah, i spelled it wrong, suck it up), and the anime did say she was its leader.

    2. There is simply no reason a filler can't reasonably fit into the story. Once again, I don't care if they are simply fillers, when I'm watching the anime I don't want it filled with plot holes created by brainless fillers. Really?! Really? Do we really need a filler to cut up an epic fight?! What the fuck is that?

    3. Bayakuya is completely out of character, he is too prideful and lawful to play the part of a double agent. Turn the Zanpakuto to females? That is not to say turn them into human females, and if it was Kubo who decided this, then what the hell was he thinking, he can't even keep his own story straight.
    1. Dude, maybe you understood it wrong

    2. I don't know what plot holes are you talking about but there is no one. Don't take fillers so serious they are just like bleach movies: watch and enjoy.

    3. He were double agent because of his pride. He can do anything to protect it: kill sister, be double agent, anything. It was his "private" thing, he wanted to kill Kouga and do not want Gotei 13 to interfere, because if they kill Muramasa Byakuya could never have his revenge.
    Last edited by Asclepius; February 29, 2012 at 05:47 AM.

  17. #74
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,957
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    And that's okay, it is your opinion of him that is unable to act out of character[... the german version of that idiom sounds much better: nicht über seinen [eigenen] Schatten springen können/being unable to jump out of your shadow], but sometimes you have to change and adapt to a situation like the Gotei 13 did after Ichigos great deeds two years back.

    Well names are names, you wouldn't like to be called weirdly too.^^ Those who watch anime only are to blame themself for that stupidity[it sounds much harsher with only one translation for ten terms] Imo.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  18. #75
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,867
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    I love that kind of animation, it breaths life into the usual animation. Some of the best scenes of animations have a similar style to that Imo. Or are you just disappointed, because you are not familiar with this? A bit of exegeration wouldn't hurt for a lot of long running series.
    I really don't know what you you could possibly think is not awful about that. I'm all for the introduction of various styles of animation but that isn't a matter of style that's just..... bad.

    Pain's looks like entirely different guy in everyone of those scenes, in most of them he doesn't even look humanoid.

    Spoiler: I mean here are more complete versions of those segments show

    Section #6 Was a roadrunner homage, which was hopefully unintentional, but still bad in one of the most dramatic scenes in all of Naruto.
    Section #5 Was an attempt to show they impact from Naruto's punch but Pain's head turned into an amorphous blob halfway through. Loosing every hint of skeletal structure.
    Section #4 Had a so many things wrong with it I don't even know where to start.
    Section #3 Was supposed to be upward perspective shot but they completely screwed up his features.
    Section #2 Looks like he looked like a freehand attempt to drawn Pain in motion.. by an animator's 7 year old kid in crayon. It's almost bad enough to look like something I'd draw (not quite though....as I truly SUCK at drawing).
    Section #1 Pain got hammered like a nail into the ground until only his head was sticking out. Which is absolutely funny, but not appropriate because that Pain body is not, I repeat NOT, supposed to be invulnerable! As an added bit of hilarity the hole isn't nearly big enough for his shoulders, so it looks like he is coming up from the ground as opposed to pounded into it.

    I have absolutely no problem with different art styles but adaptations are about conveying a story through the medium of animation and Studio Pierrot's ad-libs have a nasty habit of undercutting the story instead of helping to express it. Which is my core point.

    And it might be for the best that they dropped Beach because whether it returns a few years down the road as an final season(like Inuyasha) or as Ova's, or a series of movies. Because in those formats it will be truly be Kubo's story and not Kubo's story watered down.
    Last edited by Jammin; March 01, 2012 at 01:24 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

  19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts