Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: New Bleach Fillers Killing the Story?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

73 59.84%
  • No

49 40.16%
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Fillers Killing the Story?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mgalli's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Bleach Fillers Killing the Story?

all you have to do is pretend like these fillers never happened...thats what I do and it works out fine

given permission by njt to advertise this BLeach RPG site

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Amagai will probably return to the patrol or whatever he did before.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kazeofsilence's Avatar
    In a room, with Kubo Tite in a cage drawing me Bleach chapters in advance
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I noticed people are wondering how the filler will transition back to the main story. As I recall, this filler is an out of continum storyline meaning it is an alternate reality. That means when the storyline is over, it returns to the main story with none of what happened in this arc phasing the Hueco Mundo arc. Also, I find this arc to be rather entertaining. And the filler in general for Bleach is rather unique and interesting. Personally this is how I rank the three main filler arcs.

1. Bount Arc
    2. New Sanbantai no Taichou Arc
    3. Miscellaneous Arrancar/Hollow Arc(the 2nd filler set)
    The Secret of the Manga

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I've read somewhere that these fillers are some kind of introduction to the new captain of the 3rd squad that will appear in the manga,

Stop complaining, this new captain is awsome, the fillers have nice fights, and if it was not for the fillers the series would stop airing for the meantime, otherwise it would catch up to the manga, and you would only have 1 episode per month or less.....

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xZerapHx's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgames View Post
    I've read somewhere that these fillers are some kind of introduction to the new captain of the 3rd squad that will appear in the manga,

Stop complaining, this new captain is awsome, the fillers have nice fights, and if it was not for the fillers the series would stop airing for the meantime, otherwise it would catch up to the manga, and you would only have 1 episode per month or less.....
    but... he wasn't in the manga when all the captains came for the final showdown with aizen.... so taht was probaby a lie

Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

well i don't see how this afftects the story cause they did say this was a completely seperate story from the current aka its made up thes no reason these fillers will affect anything unlike the stupid naruto fillers

Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HisshouBuraiKen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's terrible. People have their HM arc powers before they've gone to HM. Sprenger? La Muerte? Controlled Hollowification? The whole arc is like a long, bad movie all the way around. It has decent animation (most of the time), a terrible story, lame villains, lame original characters, and doesn't fit in anywhere.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HisshouBuraiKen View Post
    It's terrible. People have their HM arc powers before they've gone to HM. Sprenger? La Muerte? Controlled Hollowification? The whole arc is like a long, bad movie all the way around. It has decent animation (most of the time), a terrible story, lame villains, lame original characters, and doesn't fit in anywhere.
    Well, to defend this half-baked arc somewhat, this filler arc is not necessarily set before the HM arc. We really don't know when it takes places in relation to the actual storyline if it does at all. This is an AU (alternate universe) filler arc, meaning that they could really do pretty much do whatever they wanted wihtout any major damaging reprecussions on the actual storyline. The animators went so far as to create a new Gotei 13 captain. I think using moves that are actually in the Bleach plot is not that big in comparison.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Amagai will definitely be kicked off, this is all assuming that Ichigo is back in the real world and not HM, if they include Amagai in the manga, hten he will never have met Ichigo, so everything would be messed up.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dreamzsai's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo needing to go into Hollow mode just to beat some "random enemy" wielding a "bakudou", Ishida getting caught in his own Sprenger, but survives it when it's power almost kills an Espada. Soifon unable to reach the Ichigo and co, letting them escape just because she is blocked by some Icy wall?

The fillers are really kinda bad. =/

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xZerapHx's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

rukias animation is exactly the same one they used for the first time she used it.... lazy ass animators -.-

Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would actually prefer it if, when the fillers are over, it just went straight back to the original storyline. I like the idea of this arc being an "alternate reality" as someone mentioned.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The ONLY way these fillers can work is as an alternate reality, if Amagai becomes a true captain, then al lhis experiences with ichigo would be gone, not to mention that at this time all the SS is in panic anyways.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xZerapHx View Post
    but... he wasn't in the manga when all the captains came for the final showdown with aizen.... so taht was probaby a lie
    Yea since Amagi is helping ichigo they conveniently added an element where he will be removed from the story at the end of this horrible filler arc.

HEY! At least Naruto got passed theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by HisshouBuraiKen View Post
    Thats the case for all of the fillers. In both Naruto and Bleach they make sure they pump out fillers that have 0 relevence to any kind of improvement in the story. It's understandable but there is no reason like in old anime and in the USA that they don't just have season finales. Stop the crap just don't air anything new for 4 months and we'll all be alot happier.
    Last edited by llamapie; August 21, 2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Horrible filler arc.

I constantly hear that from people who aren't even watching the fillers, and that pisses me off. IMO, these fillers have been great. Nice battles. Of course the events on Earth dragged out too long, and the two followers of the Princess are annoying, the latest events in Soul Society and the last battles before Ichigo's group went to SS were very impressive.

Better than anything I've seen in the Bounto arc.

Fillers end on Oct. 1st. Canon begins Oct. 8th.

Seems like Amagai once worked for (or still works for) Kumoi. He saved the Princess himself, and cut down Kumoi, who called him a traitor.

Now Amagai faces off against Genryuusai for unknown reasons. Is Amagai truly a villain? or has he really done this for the good of the Gotei 13?
    At the moment, all evidence say that Amagai is an enemy. But why would he go directly to Genryuusai after killing Kumoi, and saving the Princess is beyond me.

He also said, "Excellent work" to Ichigo before leaving to see Genryuusai.
    At the moment, it's all so confusing, but it makes sense. It just depends how you put the clues together O.O

I have a feeling that Amagai may become a big time villain (like Aizen), and we may see him again the next time Bleach fillers come around. It would make sense that they continue these fillers after they cannot continue the manga any further.

EDIT:
    Oh yes, for those who're still brainless on the situation.
    These fillers are NOT connected to the original series.

It's just like the Dragonball Z movies. They're an alternate universe to the series.
    Instead of TRYING to find things to complain about, enjoy the series.
    Those who're too ignorant to even give it a short, I feel sorry for you ^_^
    Last edited by Flight-47; September 04, 2008 at 05:26 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast