Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 13 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: The end is just the beginning

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schwindelmagier's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    I'm trying to transribe the piano notes that are played at the 2:30 min mark onwards.
    Oh, so you're not just a more athletic person than me but also more of a music person if it comes to this. I am still amazed by my good mark I reached in my music class this year. I don't know how I achieved it but oh well, I won't complain. especially since I won't have music class anymore. My vacation starts today. And in 6 years, I will finally attend my last year at school before going to university.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schwindelmagier View Post
    Oh, so you're not just a more athletic person than me but also more of a music person if it comes to this. I am still amazed by my good mark I reached in my music class this year. I don't know how I achieved it but oh well, I won't complain. especially since I won't have music class anymore. My vacation starts today. And in 6 years, I will finally attend my last year at school before going to university.
    Naw, in terms of musical ability, you're probably better than me. I can only transcribe through ear and then by pressing a random note on the piano until I find the right note. What instrument do you play btw??

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Happiness is being an otaku, nothing more, nothing less!

Hatsu, I know from seeing the Zero Punctuation reviews that Australia is quite, no offense intended, the backcountry as far as video games are concerned, so how about mangas? And do you ever plan to buy figures?

Art by 双瀬 聖

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Naw, in terms of musical ability, you're probably better than me. I can only transcribe through ear and then by pressing a random note on the piano until I find the right note. What instrument do you play btw??
    Haha, I don't play any instrument at all. I can't even read notes, let alone write them.
    I am a total loser when it comes to music skills. As I said, my good mark in music class is just a miracle.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien View Post
    Hatsu, I know from seeing the Zero Punctuation reviews that Australia is quite, no offense intended, the backcountry as far as video games are concerned, so how about mangas? And do you ever plan to buy figures?
    Yeah, it is..... We don't even get .hack//GU!!!!! (I so badly wanted that game!) As for manga, you can get them in bookstores, game stores, and other stores. As for which mangas, I'm not quite that sure, I've seen them selling Naruto and TRC, but I haven't been at those stores for a while.

And I do want some figurines, next time I go to HK or Singapore, I'll see if I can get some. Or you could just send me some.

Haha, I don't play any instrument at all. I can't even read notes, let alone write them.
    I am a total loser when it comes to music skills. As I said, my good mark in music class is just a miracle.
    MAJI MAJI MAJI?!?! What sort of stuff do you guys do in music class??

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

We took a video and had to put music behind it... some sort of video about our school and well, since one of my friends is an AMV maker and quite a good one on top of that, it was fairly easy to get the best mark.
    And this mark pimped my final mark which kind of suffered from the mark I got in the music test which was just average.

And by the way, we did not get .hack//G.U., either. I am waiting for this game for ages now.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooo, that's pretty cool, making AMVs. What stuff did you have to do for your music test??

Yeah, .hack//G.U. wasn't released through PAL because 1, the PS3 had just come out, so there was no point on making a PAL release, and 2, they wanted to start working on a new project, or something like that.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, the task was as hilarious as stupid. We had to write a text about how we would combine Schlager music with pop, so that both supporting parties would still love the music. First problem: this task is just too hilarious to take it serious. Second problem: I despise Schlager music and pop, how shall I combine these two then?
    My text kinda resulted in a combination which ended in middle-age rock.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that sounds really hard..... What's Schlager music, btw Magier??

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Schlager music, also known as "hit" or "pop music" as this dictionary here tells me, is music by old people for old people.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Lawl, I haven't been thinking this deep in ages.... Good change, nice change.
    Then I shall ask another one!

What is beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien View Post
    Happiness is being an otaku, nothing more, nothing less!
    Indeed.

Ne, I didn't catch what instruments you played, ha-san. And what anime music sheets do you have? care to trade?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Beauty? Beauty is me.

Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Music class at schools are ridiculous, it should be renamed "how to make you lose some hours every week and get your marks a bit down by using a legal way".
    The point of someone who did 5 years of guitar and music theory in a music school. :<

And beauty is seeing Kallen underwears in 3/4 of CG R2 episodes <3

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Ara, ara.... Hard question.... Ano..... For me, happiness would be having fun, living well, eating well, keeping fit, going out a lot, stuff like that. Though this only applies to me, I feel that happiness is something that is defined by a single individual, and that one's definition of happiness depends on the values and lifestyle of that one person. So yeah, for someone else, my definition of happiness may not agree with them, and vice versa. But, if there were ever two people that had the same definition of happiness, I would say that they could be soulmates, since they both have the same values, and probably the same lifestyle as each other.

Lawl, I haven't been thinking this deep in ages.... Good change, nice change.
    Good answer though. XD And that's what we're here for - serious and sophisticated discussion >_>

Belated congrats on becoming a mod by the way.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Schlager music, also known as "hit" or "pop music" as this dictionary here tells me, is music by old people for old people.
    Hrmmm... Sounds old...

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    Then I shall ask another one!

What is beauty?
    Ouch... This question is even harder than the last one... Erm... Beauty is defined by what's inside someone. So to say, someone with very good looks on the outside maybe said to be beautiful, but on the inside, they might be a deep, resentful person, who seeks to justify that they are truly beautiful inside by using their good looks on the outside. And that doesn't work that way, because that person is actually a very ugly person, on the inside. Take the show "Ugly Betty" for example (You guys know that show right?? I don't watch it, but I understand the meaning behind it.), she may be "ugly" on the outside, but in the inside, she's a good person, who seeks to make everyone happy through whatever way she can.

That's my definition of beauty. Though I'm not quite sure it makes sense....

Quote Quote:
    Indeed.

Ne, I didn't catch what instruments you played, ha-san. And what anime music sheets do you have? care to trade?
    Ze piano. Though I wanna learn the bass. And I don't have any anime music sheets unfortunately....

Beauty? Beauty is me.
    Indeed, it might be....

Quote Originally Posted by RyuSensei View Post
    Music class at schools are ridiculous, it should be renamed "how to make you lose some hours every week and get your marks a bit down by using a legal way".
    The point of someone who did 5 years of guitar and music theory in a music school. :<

And beauty is seeing Kallen underwears in 3/4 of CG R2 episodes <3
    Lawl, is that how you see music class, Ryu???

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Knight View Post
    Good answer though. XD And that's what we're here for - serious and sophisticated discussion >_>
    GK!!! Nice to see you here at my thread! And yeah, that's why we're here at MH, to discuss in serious and sophisticated manners.

Quote Quote:
    Belated congrats on becoming a mod by the way.
    Thanks GK!

New Reply
Page 13 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast