Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 97 of 108 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1607

Thread: The end is just the beginning

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Drakno's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Merry Christmas young bovine may you get for christmas a free ticket to india mah well just merry christmas anyway
    many thanx to Danchou for always finding time to make me some avy and sigs
    28/11/10 A dark day for all of us... R.I.P. Leslie

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Moe moe hatsu-kyunnn~~~!!!

Bump

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: hatsuharupeace's asylum for the insane

Bump twice.

No, really, my name is hatsuharupeace, an old moderator from light years ago. Ask anything. GO!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

holy ---- you're alive hatsu, YOU'RE ALIVE!

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

hai azn gyu, how ar lief?
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    holy ---- you're alive hatsu, YOU'RE ALIVE!
    I've always been alive haha, just... not alive? If that makes any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by blai View Post
    hai azn gyu, how ar lief?
    hai thar, how r u? lief ish good, bean buzy wif uni and exums and stoff, wot bout u?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Well for my question haru, what made you come back?

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    hai thar, how r u? lief ish good, bean buzy wif uni and exums and stoff, wot bout u?
    Life's good. I think I'm doing well, don't know yet, my teacher emailed my class telling us the make-up exam has been postponed because of lack of space, probably meaning shitloads of us didn't pass. I have a feeling I did but I'm not sure so I'm a worried bunny atm

Apart from that things are going fine. I'm moving (again) to a bigger apartment in February, currently I hate my apartment so I'm staying at my gf's until I move. Uh, I'm kinda busy with my fraternity as I'm in the board for it. (we're the biggest with most gurls and parties ) and I guess life's generally pretty good :3

My current politics course is horrible though *barf* but it's over mid december yay~

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    Well for my question haru, what made you come back?
    What made me come back? Mainly for the lols. But seriously, sometimes it's nice to come back to a place which was good to you before and visit

Life's good. I think I'm doing well, don't know yet, my teacher emailed my class telling us the make-up exam has been postponed because of lack of space, probably meaning shitloads of us didn't pass. I have a feeling I did but I'm not sure so I'm a worried bunny atm

Apart from that things are going fine. I'm moving (again) to a bigger apartment in February, currently I hate my apartment so I'm staying at my gf's until I move. Uh, I'm kinda busy with my fraternity as I'm in the board for it. (we're the biggest with most gurls and parties ) and I guess life's generally pretty good :3

My current politics course is horrible though *barf* but it's over mid december yay~
    Still can't believe you're part of a fraternity... hahahahaha, it's just so unbelievable what is it like being part of one anyway?

But good to hear that everything is going okay man especially with the whole gf thing. How'd you guys meet?

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

*peeks in*

Oh wow, it seems quite nice here. So hi, just got back from exam, and you better settle in permanently here.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    Still can't believe you're part of a fraternity... hahahahaha, it's just so unbelievable what is it like being part of one anyway?

But good to hear that everything is going okay man especially with the whole gf thing. How'd you guys meet?
    LOL why is that so unbelievable ;<
    It's pretty awesome tbh. We have a lot of parties (sittings as well which are basically, uh, a dinner for 70 people with themes like caveman, disney, anything but clothes etc and you eat & drink & sing and have games like beer pong, flip cup etc) and those of us who are in the board work at the fraternity run student pub & club every third week and in return we get a vip card to the student clubs (access through back door for free (no line)) which is pretty sweet.

My nickname in it though is handsome_boy_97, because I'm handsome and apparently I like them minors LOL.

We met at a fraternity membership recruiting evening during hazing week. All the different fraternities gets a booth in a roundabout/circle in the heart of campus where we hand out free shots, play music and just mingle, try to recruit the freshmen. She's in the board of another fraternity and we hung out there a bit, had some shots, flirted, went out to the club later and the rest is history :3

The whole story sounds more like a random failed hook-up with a slutty chick than how one would meet his girlfriend so I'm going to leave that out xD

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    *peeks in*

Oh wow, it seems quite nice here. So hi, just got back from exam, and you better settle in permanently here.
    Hello hello. How are you today? How did exams go? And yes yes, I know, I'll try my best to be here as much as I can.

LOL why is that so unbelievable ;<
    It's pretty awesome tbh. We have a lot of parties (sittings as well which are basically, uh, a dinner for 70 people with themes like caveman, disney, anything but clothes etc and you eat & drink & sing and have games like beer pong, flip cup etc) and those of us who are in the board work at the fraternity run student pub & club every third week and in return we get a vip card to the student clubs (access through back door for free (no line)) which is pretty sweet.

My nickname in it though is handsome_boy_97, because I'm handsome and apparently I like them minors LOL.

We met at a fraternity membership recruiting evening during hazing week. All the different fraternities gets a booth in a roundabout/circle in the heart of campus where we hand out free shots, play music and just mingle, try to recruit the freshmen. She's in the board of another fraternity and we hung out there a bit, had some shots, flirted, went out to the club later and the rest is history :3

The whole story sounds more like a random failed hook-up with a slutty chick than how one would meet his girlfriend so I'm going to leave that out xD
    Because you're such a precious one :3 But really, didn't see you as a fratboy type? Saw you more so the studious type dude. hahahahaha

Sounds a bit like some of my societies at my uni, they do a lot of things kinda like yours haha. Unfortunately, I'm not a big goer-to of those societies, I'm more-so a laid back kinda uni student, just chill with mates.

Is your girlfriend a minor...? Blai...? What haven't you been telling us...?

And naww, that's cute. And yes. It does. Kinda scary, but at least it worked out.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope I'll survive, lol. I wonder when the result will come out. Until then I'll just enjoy my life. o/

So what anime/manga/drama series are you following now, if there's any?

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I just hope I'll survive, lol. I wonder when the result will come out. Until then I'll just enjoy my life. o/

So what anime/manga/drama series are you following now, if there's any?
    True true. Working over the summer?

And not much tbh. :/ No anime, no drama, manga-wise just naruto, bleach, fairy tail, soul eater and d.gray-man.

How about you?

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey hatsu,

First time meeting you . Tell me about yourself? Your journey to Pink on MH?

New Reply
Page 97 of 108 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast