Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shodai Kitetsu FOUND!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shodai Kitetsu FOUND!

have u guy's every think that the elder in "five elder stars" sword is Nidai Kitetsu (Second Generation Demon-Splitter) and not the Shodai Kitetsu (First Generation Demon-Splitter) or a different sword all together, that way zoro still have a chance upgrading his Sandai Kitetsu which is (Third Generation Demon-Splitter) to Shodai Kitetsu (First Generation Demon-Splitter), and who know maybe one day zoro found some dude to reshape his blade and blam his Wadō Ichimonji and Shuusui turn in to Supreme Grade Sword, and it was due those swords haven't been professional sharpen for a long time it turn in to Great Grade Sword.
    what do u guys think? possible?
    Last edited by mike211; July 01, 2009 at 01:06 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member c0nflikt's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Well good thing you understand, but also did you forget that when Zoro was fighting Ryuuma he said that if the fight went any longer his swords would have broken?

Now that could have been a combination between Shuusui being heavy and very powerful causing more damage than Zoro's attack, Ryuuma being physically stronger than Zoro, or that Sandai is a lesser grade than Shuusui.

Regardless, one of those 3 factors was a huge contributor to Zoro's swords nearing the breaking point. I know Zoro later pointed out he needed to get stronger, but Sandai being a lesser grade naturally would not withstand an enduring(long lasting) battle against a higher grade sword.
    I think the factor here is that the real Ryuma with his own techniques and body is probably stronger than zorro he wasn't himself evidenced by him using brooks sword technique cause he had his shadow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Character
    Constantine Woe • Captain • Juggernaut Pirates • Markswoman/Inventorr
    • Bounty :0 • SD Earned : 200 • Beli : 53,687,500 • L : Grand Line
    Strength: 50 | Speed: 50 | Stamina: 30 | Accuracy: 102 | Fortune: 58

Check out my blog!
    Twitter: @CorpseMoney

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OdaForPresident's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Zorro's sword is cursed, what if manages somehow to negate the curse? He will not lose (or break, trade, etc.) the Wado or Shuusui so the only other sword upgrade, as far as I'm concerned is his cursed sword. What if the sword got a downgrade when it was cursed? It can become 'uncursed' and regain its former glory, turning into a different sword.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OdaForPresident View Post
    What if the sword got a downgrade when it was cursed? It can become 'uncursed' and regain its former glory, turning into a different sword.
    Actually, according to the manga, it seems that the curse was the price for such a powerful sword to exist. The curse is said to affect the user of the sword for the luck he has to own such a sword, but it was not said it reduces the power of the sword : that would destroy the meaning of the curse.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Truefan21's Avatar
    Looking over Sasuke's gravestone with joy
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

wow i never saw that before it seems plausible
    For those who thank forums are for praise and worship think again http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=157

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

tbh if i were zoro instead of abandoning it altogether i would somehow seek out kitetsu the guy who made the sword and ask him to upgrade it better than shodai kitetsu after a display of strength.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TheProtege's Avatar
    Im climbin in yur window snatchin yo ppl up
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chronojenix View Post
    tbh if i were zoro instead of abandoning it altogether i would somehow seek out kitetsu the guy who made the sword and ask him to upgrade it better than shodai kitetsu after a display of strength.
    hahaha at the idea of zoro finding anyone. keep in mind that 1) this man doesnt kno how to go home and 2) mihawk found him

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

squardo the one who stabs WB is holding a large katana like weapon is it a rare weapon too?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

uhm Ussop will find curiousty with Zolo's swords and steal em when he is sleeping or something and experiment with them or maybe just make a new sword for him and Brooks .

Goddamit i m obsessed with the idea of SH getting a blacksmith already . >"< they really could use 1 , i mean he could make a new alloy for Franky and/ or reinforce all the SH weapons .

And on topic ,
    A swordsman's strength was suppose to derived from his skills and strenghts , not his swords [although having a good sword does help , but i don't like Zolo very much]

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TheProtege's Avatar
    Im climbin in yur window snatchin yo ppl up
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    squardo the one who stabs WB is holding a large katana like weapon is it a rare weapon too?
    I was wondering the same thing cuz the design sure looked similar to the other top 21 swords or whatever.....its so big tho...and yes thats wat she said

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3