Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
After some hell of an editing job, here's this 120 pages-long, 25 mb-sized meanie!
Get it here:
I guess I should remind you that it's the version 3.0 because it includes data up to the fourth season. Version 1.0 listed data from the two first seasons, and version 2.0 added data from season 3 (in fact, you can check in page 3 everything that was updated in this third version). The next Databook will include data from the fifth season, will feature quite some extras and will have a different format, but it probably won't be freely downloadable...
As usual, questions, corrections or comments are welcomed.
Looking forward to read it!!
And when will chapter 30 come out? Because now I'll have to change the schedule. I suppose it will be like this:
- #30. And the Fifth one arrived. (8th July)
- #31. Raruto, the cosmic ninja. [Remember "Doraemon, the cosmic cat"? xD] (22nd July)
- #32. Fatso versus fatso. [Half long, together with #33] (5th July)
- #33. Caught up in the web. [Half long, together with #32] (5th July)
- #34. Cooked up. (19th August)
- #35a and #35b. Seven fights (I and II). [Two parts] (9th and 23rd September)
- #36. Finale. [50 pages] (7th October)
EDIT: 1st mistake: page 6. "Hates: Saske, Kakashi's fucking mom". It should be Kakasi's.
EDIT 2: More mistakes:
- Page 31: This is Jesulink's mistake: The name "Tuzuki" does appear in a chapter of Raruto: chapter #36, which will be the last chapter of the 5th season. And I think Jesulink did know what would happen in chapter #36 at the end of the 4th season. But you should think this: if it's the last chapter, it should be about the fight Raruto-Saske. Why does Tuzuki appears? Wait and see.
- Page 36. Chiton dragon no jutsu. Teacher: self-taught
- Page 42: Bitchslap no jutsu. Teacher: -
- Page 56: Danielito: ... choking on an apple...
EDIT 3: News about the 4th Databook, written by Jesulink himself:
It's not still official if Jesulink's going to release it in PDF or in paper (like the special chapters of Raruto: see my signature if you don't still know what they are), but I talked to him in the Valencia Manga Show, and he said it will probably be printed.Originally Posted by Jesulink, creator of Raruto
Last edited by unok-kun; July 31, 2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Sorry, I said 7th September instead of 7th October.
Thanks leecher, this one must've been a !@$#" !