Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Raruto Databook v3.0

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leecherboy's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Raruto Databook v3.0

After some hell of an editing job, here's this 120 pages-long, 25 mb-sized meanie!

Get it here:
    Mediafire
    Sendspace
    Megaupload

I guess I should remind you that it's the version 3.0 because it includes data up to the fourth season. Version 1.0 listed data from the two first seasons, and version 2.0 added data from season 3 (in fact, you can check in page 3 everything that was updated in this third version). The next Databook will include data from the fifth season, will feature quite some extras and will have a different format, but it probably won't be freely downloadable...

As usual, questions, corrections or comments are welcomed.
    Enjoy!
    Raruto Sisepuede season 2 started a while ago!
    On an entirely unrelated note, if you like Queen's Blade, you can now try the fan-made game QB Battle programmed by yours truly! Regular updates at my site.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raruto Databook v3.0

Looking forward to read it!!

And when will chapter 30 come out? Because now I'll have to change the schedule. I suppose it will be like this:
    • #30. And the Fifth one arrived. (8th July)
    • #31. Raruto, the cosmic ninja. [Remember "Doraemon, the cosmic cat"? xD] (22nd July)
    • #32. Fatso versus fatso. [Half long, together with #33] (5th July)
    • #33. Caught up in the web. [Half long, together with #32] (5th July)
    • #34. Cooked up. (19th August)
    • #35a and #35b. Seven fights (I and II). [Two parts] (9th and 23rd September)
    • #36. Finale. [50 pages] (7th October)

EDIT: 1st mistake: page 6. "Hates: Saske, Kakashi's fucking mom". It should be Kakasi's.

EDIT 2: More mistakes:
    • Page 31: This is Jesulink's mistake: The name "Tuzuki" does appear in a chapter of Raruto: chapter #36, which will be the last chapter of the 5th season. And I think Jesulink did know what would happen in chapter #36 at the end of the 4th season. But you should think this: if it's the last chapter, it should be about the fight Raruto-Saske. Why does Tuzuki appears? Wait and see.
    • Page 36. Chiton dragon no jutsu. Teacher: self-taught
    • Page 42: Bitchslap no jutsu. Teacher: -
    • Page 56: Danielito: ... choking on an apple...

EDIT 3: News about the 4th Databook, written by Jesulink himself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesulink, creator of Raruto
    Many of you know that I'm behind the project of editing a big Databook of Raruto which I'll call the Fan-book, in which I want not only to write and design again the whole Databook with exclusive images but, also, add lots of extras such as interviews, secrets of Raruto and a huge fan-art collection never seen.
    It's not still official if Jesulink's going to release it in PDF or in paper (like the special chapters of Raruto: see my signature if you don't still know what they are), but I talked to him in the Valencia Manga Show, and he said it will probably be printed.
    Last edited by unok-kun; July 31, 2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Sorry, I said 7th September instead of 7th October.
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

Mangahelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raruto Databook v3.0

Thanks leecher, this one must've been a !@$#" !
    Tiger, Tiger.

Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

New Reply