Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The Biking Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Emily00's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Biking Thread

Didn't see any thread about biking (not motorcycle) in here so I figured I'd start one, though I don't know if anyone else does. T_T

I kind of just started getting into biking and mountain biking stuff last year. I have a Trek Y26 (my bike around when I first got it ) and I haven't done too much 'hardcore' stuff or anything, been going on paved paths and simple dirt paths, working myself up to start going on this trail that's half an hour away from me for intermediate/advanced biking.

I love biking though, maybe because I really like nature but when I have to use the spinning bikes at the gym instead of using my real bike it's never as good. I love having the wind blowing and being able to 'explore', the first day I went out around my area biking I found a path I never knew of that's in this big valley and there's a farm near it with horses that come up to the fences near the path.

I don't know if anyone else feels like this or even does biking here but hey thought I would start a thread for the heck of it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Biking Thread

I saw Tour de France yesterday....colombian Soler had a nasty fall, seems like he seriously injured his hand

New Reply