Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Ah, but Xophy probably owns more figurines (and posters) than his friends do...? >_> If their friends have more, their rooms must be bigger!
Well, a little bit of censoring I suppose. Yeah. In fact, in the last magazine of American Shonen Jump... well, check it out. XD
(Original - from M7 scanlation)
(Edited in ASJ, scanned from my own copy)
Talk about being prudes, huh? XD
I guess I'm not as bothered by it because I do have access to the original material (thanks to our scanlator community) and I buy the manga to support the mangaka in the first place anyway.
Last edited by Xophien; July 09, 2008 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
About all the assumptions I'm making about you Xophy, I'm just having fun with you really. Don't take anything I say too seriously.
Now I'm curious about what your friend's room looks like, though - heh.
New questions for Tiffany while we're on the subject of rooms... is your room always clean, or is it usually messy? Could we tell it's a girl's room if we saw it? What kind of posters do you have up on the walls? Anything special or unique about your room? xD
Last edited by Gold Knight; July 09, 2008 at 09:03 PM.
Wut did no one even consider me for the new mod job desptie how much I rant on bleach threads and love bleach.. Once agian you guys let me down..
I'm slightly disgusted and with GK back to rub this in my face extremely heartbroken.
Good luck with your new duties goods...
it's not super-decorated or anything so i don't really have much on the walls, but you can tell it's a girl's room. i have a couple of candles on the dresser but that's about it. i guess the highlight of my room is really my bed. it's a queen-size cherry sleigh bed with an amazing pillow-top mattress that requires extra-deep sheets.....i have a friend that refers to it as my "princess bed." it's super comfortable and reeeally hard to get out of in the morning. although, i suppose it doesn't help that i'm not much of a morning person to begin with
this complaining is pointless and any more is not welcome in my thread
only happy stuff from now on, k?
Last edited by igotthegoods; July 09, 2008 at 11:04 PM.
Don't mind GoTS, you get used to him
Sounds like a lovely bed ^^
Haha, you didn't fail with your nickname, and I think is better that way!! But probably you should change the topic's name, if you decide to sticky with your current nickname!
Oh, I'm a little suspicious to talk about Brazil, hehe, but I think the best place to come is to Belo Horizonte, my city, haha! Serious, probably the only cities well known outside Brazil are São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, but IMO Belo Horizonte is the most beautiful among the three!!
Hey, are you excited about the Blech spoilers this week? damn, This chapter seems great!
yep, all thanks to my mom, who has a black belt in bargain shoppingQuote:
you're not biased at all are you? XD j/k.....you're right, i've really only heard about são paulo and rio de janeiro. i guess i'll have to consider belo horizonte instead. do you want to be my tour guide?Quote:
oh yes, i'm very excited for a new chapter! and of course you know i read the spoilers (i'm weak! ). i'll spoiler tag my thoughts just to keep things kosher, thoughQuote:
Last edited by igotthegoods; July 10, 2008 at 10:54 PM.
A new mod huh? Congratz Tiffany-san
Tifa-chaaaaaaan...!!! !!! I've missed you !! And GK and Kadoman-chan! I was absent due to a work accident! (sorry for the bad news) I got my right arm broken... Now I'm fine again ^^
Haaaaaaaah.... Hope I got one like that (even if mine is really comfortable... But it's a small one T__T)!!Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
By the way.... Wanna ask you somethings! Are you OK with that? So here we go!
Hope you answer them.... And please don't take them the wrong way It's just to know you better ^^"
bye for now!
ok, answers to your questions:Quote:
1. hmmmm hard to choose 5. in no particular order: i'll say lotr trilogy, the usual suspects, office space, the shawshank redemption, and the breakfast club
2. video games i assume? again hard to choose, but i'll list a few of my favorite series': final fantasy, grand theft auto, ratchet and clank, god of war, and sly cooper.
3. well, me and god aren't all that close ^^;; i wasn't brought up in a very religious household, although i was taught to have good morals and such. i just wasn't forced to believe in any particular religion. that, and my naturally skeptical nature, have left me unsure about the existence of god. i'm not an atheist or anything. i would really love to believe there's something out there, but i'm just a person who has a hard time taking a large leap of faith. just call me an agnostic
4. rock/alternative, ftw
5. no way! more like fashionista! j/k. actually, i think i dress pretty well, but nothing spectacular. i don't think i break too many fashion laws. i just try to stay current with whatever trends work for me and i get a fair amount of compliments. i do have more clothes than the average person, though
6. either blue or green......hmmm, i'll say blue
7. friday is my favorite day of the week, and not only because it's raw day (that's just an awesome bonus). it's always been my favorite day.....the start of the weekend
8. ummm.....errr.....*blush* maaayyybe.....i'll leave this kinda vague. it feels weird to talk about such things here, sorry
9. of course i'm a good girl!
10. yes, i have strong friendships and i think i'm pretty darn good at making friends in general. as for romantic relationships, i'm very independent and a firm believer that being single is better than being in a bad relationship. i'm the marrying type of girl, though i just don't like to waste my time with guys that aren't worth it >.>
No offense but except LotR and the usual suspect.. Other movies aren't familiar to me... But sure you've got the taste ^^Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
Great sense of gaming... With God of War on the list... What's With Devil May Cry; Resident Evil; Silent Hill; Metal Gear Solid...? These are game experience! I highly recommande Resident Evil 4 and Metal Gear Solid 3!Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
About that; this question isn't religion oriented... But you should know in your inner self if there's a God or no... Maybe some documention on religions should help you...Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
We'll discuss this later!
Hell yeah!Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
Good for ya'... Me as a male person... I'M a FASHION VICTIM!! TvT ... No; for real; don't you think that men should be interested more in the clothing and fashion??Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
Blue... Good choice... But that tells more about your spirit as a person! ^^ You're a social person hwho loves to help other people... That's a big part of your personality! And you're interested in spiritual things... You're a wise and cool heade person I think! (based on your choice of colors) ^^Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
Me too... And for the same reason! But now I've another reason! Naruto & Bleach weekly release ^^Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
I told you you can pass by this one... I would have understood! .. Can we discuss this privately? loolOriginally Posted by Tifa
Good for ya' hahaha... No seriously how do you qualify yourself as a good girl...? Based on what?Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
That's excellent... I really knew you would answer this kind of answers! No really! You're a very loveable person!! And about serious relations... I think that oneday each of us will find his "âme-soeur" as we say in french ^^... Just be ready for that; enjoy your life... Maybe one of these persons around you is the love of your life ^^!Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
Hi, Hi, Tiff! Long time no see!!
But I never forgot you! I've missed this thread in the past days!
Of course I'll be your guide, in october there will be some anime event here, and even though it isn't as big as the ones on São Paulo and Rio, still is a good one to see!
Oh, and now that seems you'll be sticking with your nickname, maybe a new title like: "Help igotthegoods to finds out Urahara's bankai", I'm sure you're dying out curiosity to know its true form;
And about the new job? Having fun with the ban hammer?? hauhau
Hiya!... I fins this thread soooo relaxing ^^... Wanna ask you something else...? Well Today I've a lot of questions!
So... Why did you chose this nickname? And what are the goods *pervert thoughts!*