Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: No Rainbows. No Cats. No Nyans~

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ~Help igotthegoods come up with a better username~

Ah, but Xophy probably owns more figurines (and posters) than his friends do...? >_> If their friends have more, their rooms must be bigger!

Well, a little bit of censoring I suppose. Yeah. In fact, in the last magazine of American Shonen Jump... well, check it out. XD

(Original - from M7 scanlation)

Spoiler show

(Edited in ASJ, scanned from my own copy)

Spoiler show

Talk about being prudes, huh? XD

I guess I'm not as bothered by it because I do have access to the original material (thanks to our scanlator community) and I buy the manga to support the mangaka in the first place anyway.

Eroge Danchou MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Xophien's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Knight View Post
    That's because you read the rest online >_>
    Actually, I don't >.>; Nowadays I only keep up with barely five mangas online (ES21, OP, Dogashi, Bleach and Naruto), the other mangas I read are only the ones I own personally That's my way of thanking the mangakas

Quote Originally Posted by igotthegoods View Post
    *swish* that joke was nothing but net, hehe. i really am shocked that you have friends with more manga than you (i've seen pictures of your room, after all ). i bet you still have more figurines than they do, or at least better ones
    Yup, at least on the number of bishoujo figures, I'm second to none

Ah, but Xophy probably owns more figurines (and posters) than his friends do...? >_> If their friends have more, their rooms must be bigger!
    Actually, my friend with 1500+ volumes has also a decent number of figures, and his room is about half as big as mine It's just that he has shelves on every walls >.>;
    Last edited by Xophien; July 09, 2008 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Art by 双瀬 聖

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

About all the assumptions I'm making about you Xophy, I'm just having fun with you really. Don't take anything I say too seriously.

Now I'm curious about what your friend's room looks like, though - heh.

New questions for Tiffany while we're on the subject of rooms... is your room always clean, or is it usually messy? Could we tell it's a girl's room if we saw it? What kind of posters do you have up on the walls? Anything special or unique about your room? xD
    Last edited by Gold Knight; July 09, 2008 at 09:03 PM.

Ghosted 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member godofthesunn's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Wut did no one even consider me for the new mod job desptie how much I rant on bleach threads and love bleach.. Once agian you guys let me down..

I'm slightly disgusted and with GK back to rub this in my face extremely heartbroken.

Good luck with your new duties goods...
    How much heat can you take?

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xophien View Post
    Yup, at least on the number of bishoujo figures, I'm second to none
    undoubtedly

New questions for Tiffany while we're on the subject of rooms... is your room always clean, or is it usually messy? Could we tell it's a girl's room if we saw it? What kind of posters do you have up on the walls? Anything special or unique about your room? xD
    my room's usually a bit messy, but nothing too terrible. the mess is mostly just clothes scattered about (i have waaaay too many ). a walk-in closet was actually one of my top priorities when apartment hunting

it's not super-decorated or anything so i don't really have much on the walls, but you can tell it's a girl's room. i have a couple of candles on the dresser but that's about it. i guess the highlight of my room is really my bed. it's a queen-size cherry sleigh bed with an amazing pillow-top mattress that requires extra-deep sheets.....i have a friend that refers to it as my "princess bed." it's super comfortable and reeeally hard to get out of in the morning. although, i suppose it doesn't help that i'm not much of a morning person to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by godofthesunn View Post
    Wut did no one even consider me for the new mod job desptie how much I rant on bleach threads and love bleach.. Once agian you guys let me down..

I'm slightly disgusted and with GK back to rub this in my face extremely heartbroken.

Good luck with your new duties goods...
    sheesh, debbie downer. thanks for the "well-wishing" i guess but why are you complaining to gk in my thread? anyway, i didn't see anyone rubbing anything in anyone's face

this complaining is pointless and any more is not welcome in my thread

only happy stuff from now on, k?
    Last edited by igotthegoods; July 09, 2008 at 11:04 PM.

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't mind GoTS, you get used to him

Sounds like a lovely bed ^^

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, you didn't fail with your nickname, and I think is better that way!! But probably you should change the topic's name, if you decide to sticky with your current nickname!

Oh, I'm a little suspicious to talk about Brazil, hehe, but I think the best place to come is to Belo Horizonte, my city, haha! Serious, probably the only cities well known outside Brazil are São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, but IMO Belo Horizonte is the most beautiful among the three!!

Hey, are you excited about the Blech spoilers this week? damn, This chapter seems great!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't mind GoTS, you get used to him
    okie doke

Quote Quote:
    Sounds like a lovely bed ^^
    yep, all thanks to my mom, who has a black belt in bargain shopping

Quote Originally Posted by patedecarne View Post
    Haha, you didn't fail with your nickname, and I think is better that way!! But probably you should change the topic's name, if you decide to sticky with your current nickname!
    yeah, i'll probably just stick with it for now. that's how everyone knows me, and they can call me by my real name if they want to anyway ^^

Quote Quote:
    Oh, I'm a little suspicious to talk about Brazil, hehe, but I think the best place to come is to Belo Horizonte, my city, haha! Serious, probably the only cities well known outside Brazil are São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, but IMO Belo Horizonte is the most beautiful among the three!!
    you're not biased at all are you? XD j/k.....you're right, i've really only heard about são paulo and rio de janeiro. i guess i'll have to consider belo horizonte instead. do you want to be my tour guide?

Quote Quote:
    Hey, are you excited about the Blech spoilers this week? damn, This chapter seems great!
    oh yes, i'm very excited for a new chapter! and of course you know i read the spoilers (i'm weak! ). i'll spoiler tag my thoughts just to keep things kosher, though

Spoiler show
    Last edited by igotthegoods; July 10, 2008 at 10:54 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Drakno's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

A new mod huh? Congratz Tiffany-san
    many thanx to Danchou for always finding time to make me some avy and sigs
    28/11/10 A dark day for all of us... R.I.P. Leslie

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drakno View Post
    A new mod huh? Congratz Tiffany-san
    thanks!

don't be shy! come back and talk any time and that goes for the rest of you too

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gaara_dono's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Tifa-chaaaaaaan...!!! !!! I've missed you !! And GK and Kadoman-chan! I was absent due to a work accident! (sorry for the bad news) I got my right arm broken... Now I'm fine again ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
    it's not super-decorated or anything so i don't really have much on the walls, but you can tell it's a girl's room. i have a couple of candles on the dresser but that's about it. i guess the highlight of my room is really my bed. it's a queen-size cherry sleigh bed with an amazing pillow-top mattress that requires extra-deep sheets.....i have a friend that refers to it as my "princess bed." it's super comfortable and reeeally hard to get out of in the morning. although, i suppose it doesn't help that i'm not much of a morning person to begin with
    Haaaaaaaah.... Hope I got one like that (even if mine is really comfortable... But it's a small one T__T)!!

By the way.... Wanna ask you somethings! Are you OK with that? So here we go!
    Spoiler:  Mika-kun 10 Wise Questions... Not that wise huh?! show

Hope you answer them.... And please don't take them the wrong way It's just to know you better ^^"

bye for now!
    MangaHelpers Art Appreciator - Join NarutoCoverzProject Now!

Kiriyuu Zero.... The Hopeless Immortal

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara_dono View Post
    Tifa-chaaaaaaan...!!! !!! I've missed you !! And GK and Kadoman-chan! I was absent due to a work accident! (sorry for the bad news) I got my right arm broken... Now I'm fine again ^^
    oh, no! i'm glad you're doing better (and thanks for saying that you missed me ^^)

Quote Quote:
    By the way.... Wanna ask you somethings! Are you OK with that? So here we go!
    Spoiler:  Mika-kun 10 Wise Questions... Not that wise huh?! show
    ok, answers to your questions:
    1. hmmmm hard to choose 5. in no particular order: i'll say lotr trilogy, the usual suspects, office space, the shawshank redemption, and the breakfast club

2. video games i assume? again hard to choose, but i'll list a few of my favorite series': final fantasy, grand theft auto, ratchet and clank, god of war, and sly cooper.

3. well, me and god aren't all that close ^^;; i wasn't brought up in a very religious household, although i was taught to have good morals and such. i just wasn't forced to believe in any particular religion. that, and my naturally skeptical nature, have left me unsure about the existence of god. i'm not an atheist or anything. i would really love to believe there's something out there, but i'm just a person who has a hard time taking a large leap of faith. just call me an agnostic

4. rock/alternative, ftw

5. no way! more like fashionista! j/k. actually, i think i dress pretty well, but nothing spectacular. i don't think i break too many fashion laws. i just try to stay current with whatever trends work for me and i get a fair amount of compliments. i do have more clothes than the average person, though

6. either blue or green......hmmm, i'll say blue

7. friday is my favorite day of the week, and not only because it's raw day (that's just an awesome bonus). it's always been my favorite day.....the start of the weekend

8. ummm.....errr.....*blush* maaayyybe.....i'll leave this kinda vague. it feels weird to talk about such things here, sorry

9. of course i'm a good girl!

10. yes, i have strong friendships and i think i'm pretty darn good at making friends in general. as for romantic relationships, i'm very independent and a firm believer that being single is better than being in a bad relationship. i'm the marrying type of girl, though i just don't like to waste my time with guys that aren't worth it >.>

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

1. hmmmm hard to choose 5. in no particular order: i'll say lotr trilogy, the usual suspects, office space, the shawshank redemption, and the breakfast club
    No offense but except LotR and the usual suspect.. Other movies aren't familiar to me... But sure you've got the taste ^^

2. video games i assume? again hard to choose, but i'll list a few of my favorite series': final fantasy, grand theft auto, ratchet and clank, god of war, and sly cooper.
    Great sense of gaming... With God of War on the list... What's With Devil May Cry; Resident Evil; Silent Hill; Metal Gear Solid...? These are game experience! I highly recommande Resident Evil 4 and Metal Gear Solid 3!

3. well, me and god aren't all that close ^^;; i wasn't brought up in a very religious household, although i was taught to have good morals and such. i just wasn't forced to believe in any particular religion. that, and my naturally skeptical nature, have left me unsure about the existence of god. i'm not an atheist or anything. i would really love to believe there's something out there, but i'm just a person who has a hard time taking a large leap of faith. just call me an agnostic
    About that; this question isn't religion oriented... But you should know in your inner self if there's a God or no... Maybe some documention on religions should help you...
    We'll discuss this later!

4. rock/alternative, ftw
    Hell yeah!

5. no way! more like fashionista! j/k. actually, i think i dress pretty well, but nothing spectacular. i don't think i break too many fashion laws. i just try to stay current with whatever trends work for me and i get a fair amount of compliments. i do have more clothes than the average person, though
    Good for ya'... Me as a male person... I'M a FASHION VICTIM!! TvT ... No; for real; don't you think that men should be interested more in the clothing and fashion??

6. either blue or green......hmmm, i'll say blue
    Blue... Good choice... But that tells more about your spirit as a person! ^^ You're a social person hwho loves to help other people... That's a big part of your personality! And you're interested in spiritual things... You're a wise and cool heade person I think! (based on your choice of colors) ^^

7. friday is my favorite day of the week, and not only because it's raw day (that's just an awesome bonus). it's always been my favorite day.....the start of the weekend
    Me too... And for the same reason! But now I've another reason! Naruto & Bleach weekly release ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa
    8. ummm.....errr.....*blush* maaayyybe.....i'll leave this kinda vague. it feels weird to talk about such things here, sorry
    I told you you can pass by this one... I would have understood! .. Can we discuss this privately? lool

9. of course i'm a good girl!
    Good for ya' hahaha... No seriously how do you qualify yourself as a good girl...? Based on what?

10. yes, i have strong friendships and i think i'm pretty darn good at making friends in general. as for romantic relationships, i'm very independent and a firm believer that being single is better than being in a bad relationship. i'm the marrying type of girl, though i just don't like to waste my time with guys that aren't worth it >.>
    That's excellent... I really knew you would answer this kind of answers! No really! You're a very loveable person!! And about serious relations... I think that oneday each of us will find his "âme-soeur" as we say in french ^^... Just be ready for that; enjoy your life... Maybe one of these persons around you is the love of your life ^^!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Hi, Tiff! Long time no see!!
    But I never forgot you! I've missed this thread in the past days!

Of course I'll be your guide, in october there will be some anime event here, and even though it isn't as big as the ones on São Paulo and Rio, still is a good one to see!

Oh, and now that seems you'll be sticking with your nickname, maybe a new title like: "Help igotthegoods to finds out Urahara's bankai", I'm sure you're dying out curiosity to know its true form;

And about the new job? Having fun with the ban hammer?? hauhau

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiya!... I fins this thread soooo relaxing ^^... Wanna ask you something else...? Well Today I've a lot of questions!

So... Why did you chose this nickname? And what are the goods *pervert thoughts!*

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast