Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amateur Manga: Hangout

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Suzume Fujida's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Amateur Manga: Hangout

Well, I'm kinda new, I guess XD I've already made some chapters of three different mangas and... yes, I stop drawing them D: Dispite the reasons, I'm now doing a one-shot for the JUMP Treasure New Artist Prize, mencioned up there. It's name is "The name of Alice" and it's kinda suspense and... some shojo, one of my friends said u.ú But many people say it's interesting, so~ ^v^

Well, I have only 11 pages done 'till now, so~ When it's totally done, I'll upload it here

Here's a couple of pictures of the first 8 pages. I know you can't read it since they'r only pictures but XD ...well, I'll upload it later, I said ^^

Spoiler: Pages 1-4 show

Spoiler: Pages 5-8 show

Yes, I have also the goal of be a mangaka.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys i have an idea for a manga

The title is hachiman
    The manga involves a good amount japanese gods
    im not sure what to call there magic energy or spirit energy
    i know how i planned the twist and i love the way i planned it
    but im not sure on why they are there in the first place and what theyre trying to do in this story
    my four main characters were actually assassins before they were discovered by the god raijin(who plays an important pt near the end of the story) but i havnt even decided why they leave earth and go where the gods reside..and i havnt decided why they go on a journey and what they are trying to reach..im thinking to go and get a special power hidden in a girl (enzeru) extracted from her body before the power grows more and destroys her within.In return for doing so raijin promises to let planet earth continue to live in its sinful ways.They just have to find the being to do it which hasnt been heard from in 2 years but go to the beings mother house to get a lead..raijin teaches and give the four main characters the fundamentals of using magic(havnt come up with a name for it) and giving it a form or shape..these attack are referred to as war tactics...Ive also made death tactics which are a more deadly way of magic..Im sorry back to the story...so anyway the girl enzeru holds the power with her and the fours main characters just have to take her a long on the journey to find the being whjo can extract it and demons and gods alike are after this power.But some gods along the way will assist in helping and training the four main characters.

I mean what do u guys think so far?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is my manga any good this is my first time writing here it is 1 whole chpt
    my story starts off pretty weird but here it is
    Kyle
    personality: book fetish sports
    school: high school
    power: the devils power
    hair: messy white
    style: glasses white/black clothes
    body: fit, perfect for track, some muscle, and pale
    picture:
    at the time I didn't know I had demonic powers but I knew I was different. I was just walking to my little sister ziva
    ziva
    job: to keep our family from fallen apart
    style: white with some pink
    personality: older than she really is, in charge, and emotionally strong
    to school when my friend Julio
    Julio
    hair: clean, sort of wavy, and
    body: in good condition, decent for swimming and track, and slightly tanned
    picture:
    runs right beside me. I asked him "wats up" he said "the usual" and that is when I saw something in the corner of my eye. It ran before I could get a good look at it. I said "did you see that man" and he said " see what" and I said "never mind". Later that day when school ended we where walking home I saw a stray kitty. But little did I know that the kitty I picked up would change my life forever. I took it with me when I got home my dad Dante
    Dante
    job: dad
    personality: PERVERTED
    power: great annoyance
    hair: black with a little gray, sort of long, and thick
    body: muscular and skin pale
    picture:
    attacked me with his foot. This was typical for us ever since our mom died. I expected this and caught his foot in mid air and threw him into the wall. I said "are you crazy you could have killed me" and he said "my son you're so strong but your reflexes are slow. That is when he swept me off my feet but I put my hand on the ground. And with my feet in the air I twirled. I kicked him in the face he went flying across the room while my sister laughed her but off. She was cooking. then they both noticed the kitty. My sister said" oh can I hold It please ki" ki that what her nickname for me. " I said sure" then my dad said " oh a kitty Kyle I'm goanna kick your but" and my sister said It was dinner time. But I said "I'm goanna go to bed" and my dad said " you can run but you can't hide". But as I went Into my room the kitty was In there. It transformed Into a person. I almost fell over she came out of nowhere and just walked right passed me. I said" what the heck are you doing" she looked at me surprised and said " you can see me?" and I said" duh". She did a spell that paralyzed me and I said" what the heck are you doing. She started to explain "well mister I have used a paralyzing spell on you and not many people are able to see me cause I'm part demon so you must possess some demonic power everyone has It but you have a little bit more you see you are human and I am a dark Kaku ". She said and I said " a dark what" she said " a dark angle we hunt down demons and ether free their soul or send It down. with our demonic powers at Kaku academy we learn how to concentrate our power ". I said "oh and that makes a lot of sense" and then there was a huge crash that came from zivas room. We ran In there and saw a huge monster I said " what Is that thing" and she said " a devoured Kaku soul " she said and there was my sister In Its hand. Then the girl pulled out a sword tenshi no kuchiku-kan or in other words her angle destroyer and attacked It. Then she looked at me when I started concentrating on breaking her paralyzing spell. She looked at me with surprises and I broke out of her spell and she said " Impossible ". Then I picked up a chair and jumped and swung at It then It swung Its hand at me and hit me. I flung and hit a wall then I got up but the girl told me to stay back. Then It was about to finish me off when she saved my life. She deflected It then fell on the ground and she said "here stab yourself In the stomach with my angle destroyer " and I said "why would I do that" then she said that It will transfer my power to u. I said ok she was still holding It and I was holding the tip and I said " hi I'm Kyle what Is your name?" she said "Kate" I pulled the sword. Suddenly I felt a surge of power and there I was transformed there was the monster anD . I jumped did a 360 and cut It In half. It started to disappeared then I fainted. The next day the kitty wasn't there and I thought it was just a dream when I heard a noise coming from my closet I went over and opened it there was the girl named Kate. She woke up and said " have you ever heard of privacy you pervert?" and I said "privacy you're in MY closet! " And she blushed and said "well It's temporary you almost suck out all my powers. So you're goanna have to be my sub for now" and I said " I don't have time for this I have to get ready for school now if you don't mind I have to get a shirt" and so she moved and I heard my dad coming up here he said "Kyle get ready for school Kyle??? I am going to kick down this door if you don't answer me " I went over to the door when he was about kick it down I open it and he flew right through the door and out my window and I said "pshh typical dad" and I got ready to go to school
    Last edited by Tsukisama; March 12, 2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Removed double post

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzume Fujida View Post
    Well, I'm kinda new, I guess XD I've already made some chapters of three different mangas and... yes, I stop drawing them D: Dispite the reasons, I'm now doing a one-shot for the JUMP Treasure New Artist Prize, mencioned up there. It's name is "The name of Alice" and it's kinda suspense and... some shojo, one of my friends said u.ú But many people say it's interesting, so~ ^v^

Well, I have only 11 pages done 'till now, so~ When it's totally done, I'll upload it here

Here's a couple of pictures of the first 8 pages. I know you can't read it since they'r only pictures but XD ...well, I'll upload it later, I said ^^

Spoiler: Pages 1-4 show

Spoiler: Pages 5-8 show

Yes, I have also the goal of be a mangaka.
    Woah, those are some awesome pages! I draw some sample manga pages when I'm bored in class, but they look nothing like that! I'm excited to see where you take this and I hope you continue to update on your progress.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Moonlit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hiya new on here but not to the world of manga art XD 0.o i have draw plenty of fan art for many series but i cant find them all Q.Q i must be horrbile ( srry preciouse art ill ressurrect you someday). Anyhow i will post my deviart link here for a sample of how I draw. Suggestions and tips are welcomed so speak your mind good or bad XD. If anyone wishes to see anymore of my art or the manga/comics i am making (with my friends in it) then ask and you shall recieve. 0.o
    Comics in process:
    Calabris
    Dragon Gaurdians
    Comic drafts made for future:
    Angelicus
    Seal
    Biyu TechTanium
    ^.^ I hope to be good friends with you all XD and see your fan work or art work as well!
    Deviart link:
    http://ultimatemangaart.deviantart.com/

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member quoux's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone Im new! But I am an aspiring artist/writer (Im not very good but Id like to make a web-comic).

Well I have a plot and story that ive created and I (like everyone) think it is original and will be a great story!!

Anywho I kinda just want to get involved and what not. My story is that one day, randomly and suddenly, human lives become transferable, either given or taken. That means if someone is killed, the killer gains their life, which then doubles their lifespan, or can be exchanged if they are to die.

Let me know what you all think! I'd love to chat with you about your ideas as well!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member zzigg's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

hi guys i hope everyone doing good.
    i wanted to ask if anyone know a website who put manga contests and stuff .. some of this kind of competitions can really give the momentum to one's own project
    thanks

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I am an manga writer looking for a manga artist contact me on zdujic445@gmail.com
    i write all manga: action,comedy,sport,mainstream...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a page of my comic stuff

Spoiler show

By the way, why don't we make a blog (for example using blogger) with multiple authors in order to share our works? Could become interesting...
    Last edited by ClaFanN1; August 28, 2014 at 10:13 AM.
    Traces of The Past : InkBlazers | Batoto

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2