Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

As I thought and said, what happened with kyo happens now with code breaker too. The fifth chapter was awesome and not as boring as its previous chapters. For several good reasons. I hope it'll maintain this pace and become great

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This manga is really good so far.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member fluke32's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh, I figured that this would happen... The cops were in cahoots with the Yakuza just like I said!

Anyway, these code breakers seems to have a pretty powerful influence since they were able to make an entire police force to go away. That means, there are people in the organization who have a lot of credibility such that the police will believe their words.

Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member caesarpk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And also the fact that even if the people found out it was a lie, they would still believe in the Code: Breaker who spread the fake info. Though, I wonder how many in the organization can use fire like Ogami and how many can't. I remember Ogami talking on the phone "She won't burn even with my fire" which means that Ogami's fire is one of the hottest fire in the organization.
    Currently not taking any new project.

My Scan Group, My Trans Vault My Livejournal

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member No_Comxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Though, I wonder how many in the organization can use fire like Ogami and how many can't.
    I think the only one organization which has someone like ogami is code:breaker...

I think code:breaker do the power shut down first and spread the info in the police...
    well, come to think of it,Looks like the leader of code:breaker its in the police dept.
    Last edited by No_Comxxx; July 20, 2008 at 12:06 AM.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LegACy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

one thing got me confused, why the hell everyone goes aways, except the police chief? Why did the other cops didn't bother to tell him?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ogami's contact probably organised the evacuation, since when Ogami is walking towards the chief, he talks about how 'we' made a report on an explosive being planted in the area, and in a 3km radius, everything was to be shut down.

The cops probably thought that the chief was way too corrupt, and had to face some sort of judgement, so they just left him there to suffer whatever happens.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member No_Comxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmmm...I think the chief has got nothing to do with this...I mean the cops seems to be scared about someone with higher rank than the chief and make them do as he/she said.
    I think someone in Code:breaker(maybe the leader of C:B or even Ogami)have some kind of connection or power to command the police

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member HARUHI_han's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

just like SDK, Code breaker will probably have a lot of things behind the curtain.Ogami looks really cute and easygoing at first glance but he is truly colder and scarier than Kyo.
    I can't wait for next chapters realeased.Now I think of CB everyday like I often think of Kyo^^

Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Huhu, a new Code Breaker appears and she seems to be dreafully powerful, those eyes totally gives the character an awful aura of power/hatred/cruelty.
    I wonder what is exactly her relationship with Ogami, they seem to be in the same side but well, Ogami kinda wants to burn her up.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member descendant's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

haha i just knew that another code breaker would appear and it seems that he has another ability. i wonder if that code breaker and that fujiwara senpai has any relation since they look the same
    currently following these manga/manhwa:
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member HARUHI_han's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

huhuhu, my heart seems going to jump out each time seeing a new chapter of CB, especially the smiling face of Ogami.
    So the new CB is a bisexual one, isn't she?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member EL_manana's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!!! I discovered CB yesterday and I am so glad! I felt so lonely 'cause there was no D.Gray Man this week so I've started reading random threads and here we go! ThanX for creating this thread! It helped me a lot! Wow, it's the first "new-series" that got me so interested and excited from the very first chapter! (well, I've read the 7th chapter first and then went back to the beginning, but doesn't matter ^^) I like both main characters. It's good to see non-typical shonen heroes. I am really excited to know about their past and what's strange I am interested in Sakura's circumstances almost more than in Ogami's. What kind of weird family does she have? By the way the beginning of the 7th chapter was awesome - "spinning drop kick". She actually crushed the stone under her feet. That was cool. ^^
    The comedy here is good. And well, secret organization-plot always holds a great potential and since the mangaka is quite experienced I expect a success. (I've never read SDK, but heard that it is quite popular and loved)
    It is not like I've never seen mangas with such ideas (at least what I can see in CB at this moment of time) and the moral-problem of justice is quite popular too, but in spite of this it' still exciting and feels fresh for the brains. (strange, but CB gives me association with Death Note sometimes.)
    Right now there isn't much to predict and discuss. That senpai-girl is weird and I don't like her much. Don't like her type of characters in whole. It kills me when the older people look and act like small kids especially when they are expected to be evil. But the new Code Breaker seems awesome.

Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Since they look the same they're the same person right? v.v
    There was no reason to show him her face without her glasses if it wasn't that.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LegACy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

...wait
    I don't think they are actually the same person, they're two, very different person actually, just have the same eyes. Otherwise, Ogami wouldn't stop at just patting her...

New Reply
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast