Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 500 (2) , Bleach 586 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

- Toki & Yuuki "rustling" ending with peeping on Prince's preparing the brekfast = epic <3<3 I really like the panel with Ruirui on the 2 page
    - Prince cleaning the ears of Yuuki - so lovely And Sakurakouji whispering about Prince-dono being nice, hyhy xD
    - Toki & Ogami vs Shibuya - nice thingy, quite reminds me of different mangas with that "retrieve that thing from me" thingy ^^ I like howthe level between 2 disciplines and Nisemaru was shown: right now they have no chance of even glimpsing at the Nyanmaru doll, not to mentiont hey weren't even able to make Nisemaru stand from the same spot :O Respect for Shibuya, he's yet another fantastic character addition to Code:Breaker manga <3 The trick with "diseappirng 2 chips" aka the Joker from TDK movie = epic <3<3
    - the revenge of Toki and Ogami on "shitty cat" for all he did for them - muahahahah, and the best part was with Ogami and how he rememebrs well about his sheep costume thingy, it has made my day xD
    - Shibuya & Puppy at the roof - so nice scene I really loved how Shibuya mentioned about each memebr of C:B living with him, and what it means to him and how he feels about it, and nice touch about Ogami hearing that *x* Page 17 is just:
    Aha, the scene with bone-Puppy-Nisemaru rocks, hahaha xD
    - Shibuya breaking his serum - hahaha, the best were comments of all memebrs, especially Prince: "He commited suicide" xDXD
    - and like always, interesting cliffhanger - I like the "thought" from Shibuya about Sakurakouji's rare kind's blood. Now I'm more obligated to say that he is her father xP <seriously am thinking about that xd>

Chapter was - like always - awesome <3<3
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARUHI_han View Post
    ha ha, come to think of it, even animals,puppy and Yuuki (especially when he transforms into the cat) are very friendly to Ogami
    He must be a natural charmer

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    - Shibuya breaking his serum - hahaha, the best were comments of all memebrs, especially Prince: "He commited suicide" xDXD
    - and like always, interesting cliffhanger - I like the "thought" from Shibuya about Sakurakouji's rare kind's blood. Now I'm more obligated to say that he is her father xP <seriously am thinking about that xd>
    I'm thinking the same (might be big bro of her too because he seems a bit young from my observation though he speaks maturely, just maybe..) Anyway, having the same blood might have a big possibility they are related..

- Shibuya & Puppy at the roof - so nice scene I really loved how Shibuya mentioned about each memebr of C:B living with him, and what it means to him and how he feels about it
    From the words of Shibuya, he seems to be lonely for a long time until he had them (the code breakers, sakura, nene & puppy) recently.

Aha, the scene with bone-Puppy-Nisemaru rocks, hahaha xD
    Definitely that was a cute scene

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~S.a.k.u.r.a. no HaNa~
    I'm thinking the same (might be big bro of her too because he seems a bit young from my observation though he speaks maturely, just maybe..)
    Oh, I didn't think about big brother - that's also a possibility. Why I thought about "father" thingy is that it's not only that he's mature and all, but he knows many people very well from previous generation, including "him" and adoptive parent: dad from Sakurakouji <as well that Shibuya trained "him" and "Hitomi" because that's what I think from what he said to Ogami/Toki about "training facility" - Shibuya Mansion> ^^ I thought: maybe he was the one who gave Sakurakouji present parents of her because of some certain issues, which will be later revealed to us. <but still: it can be big bro like you said too xDXD>
    To conclude: we believe that it's someone who is connected by blood to Sakurakouji Sakura <3 <I don't think someone connected only, but by blood - add to that that Ogami <if I recall correctly> said that Sakurakouji is his first "test subject" of rare kind, and Heike said that Sakurakouji is the second to him, it's quite.. rare to not be connected by that>

From the words of Shibuya, he seems to be lonely for a long time until he had them (the code breakers, sakura, nene & puppy) recently.
    True. He only said that he lived with Prince till now until living with them

Definitely that was a cute scene
    xD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Harlett's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

We can be sure that the current family of Sakura is not a coincidence that she has these parents. His dad and Shibuya know them each other

Although I have a doubt...
    How is posible that certain people have ability or powers that others doesn't
    It is inherited, genetic experiments ... what?
    I think that is inherited... Toki and Nenene have powers and they are brothers.
    But is the same case with the rare kinds? Or is a strange case where even among those who have special powers that someone born with this ability?

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I recall Ogami and Toki wondering about why Sakura is a rare kind, and I remember (maybe I'm wrong) them saying something about radiation, or mutations, or something like that. Since the only two rare kinds known are Sakura and Nisemaru, they can't possibly know if the way they become rare kinds is different from normal people with powers (I guess). Then, I suppose all powers come from radiation that produces mutation.

And:
    CODE:BREAKER 64 IS OUT: http://shinratensei.co.cc/index.php?topic=217.0
    Better late than never, right?
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

6. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 64 page 17

When i saw Sakura holding that little dress (girl uniform), i was thinking that she might like to try to wear that to mini Shibuya

My favorite page Chapter 64 page 18
    - Yuuki saying: Prepare yourself!! (He just looks like a bug catcher/pokemon trainer XD)

-and carelessly dropping the rare serum of Nisemaru...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member HARUHI_han's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone notices that in p18 chapter 64, Shibuya-san said that rare kind is the cause of others' misfortune and he supposed not to live with other ? Does that mean Sakura would be the cause of everyone's misfortune later ?

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARUHI_han View Post
    anyone notices that in p18 chapter 64, Shibuya-san said that rare kind is the cause of others' misfortune and he supposed not to live with other? Does that mean Sakura would be the cause of everyone's misfortune later?
    Hopefully that won't happen in the future chapters (but it's a possibility). It might had happen before to Shibuya and that might be the reason why he could have secluded himself (maybe to his previous members) and together living with Rui (who wants to forget her past as a re-code).

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harlett
    How is posible that certain people have ability or powers that others doesn't
    It is inherited, genetic experiments ... what?
    I think that is inherited... Toki and Nenene have powers and they are brothers.
    But is the same case with the rare kinds? Or is a strange case where even among those who have special powers that someone born with this ability?
    I thought about that and I haven't got any idea on that; it can be.. eveything xD

btw. about inheriting - yeah, Toki and Nenene <at least Nenene back then> has/had the special powers, but what about their father? He is normal, yet still he is the head of Eden? So.. the best way would be to say what you said: genetic experiments on children.

Quote Originally Posted by unokpasabaxaki
    I recall Ogami and Toki wondering about why Sakura is a rare kind, and I remember (maybe I'm wrong) them saying something about radiation, or mutations, or something like that. Since the only two rare kinds known are Sakura and Nisemaru, they can't possibly know if the way they become rare kinds is different from normal people with powers (I guess). Then, I suppose all powers come from radiation that produces mutation.
    That's also the possibility, but I would rather wanted it tobe: mutation because of genetic experiments. <you know, chibi Sakurakouji in retrospections is a chibi with some pijama - like from some experiment >

Still, the answer will come <or so I think may come> with the revelation of Sakurakouji's past. <the answer at least to rare kind origins I think>

When i saw Sakura holding that little dress (girl uniform), i was thinking that she might like to try to wear that to mini Shibuya
    She defiently wanted Shibuya to forcefully wear it xD

My favorite page Chapter 64 page 18
    - Yuuki saying: Prepare yourself!! (He just looks like a bug catcher/pokemon trainer XD)
    Yuuki rlZ forever when he's like that <3<3

-and carelessly dropping the rare serum of Nisemaru...
    haha, and the comments, especially of Prince, about suicide, hahaha xD

Quote Originally Posted by HARUHI_han
    anyone notices that in p18 chapter 64, Shibuya-san said that rare kind is the cause of others' misfortune and he supposed not to live with other? Does that mean Sakura would be the cause of everyone's misfortune later?
    Hopefully that won't happen in the future chapters (but it's a possibility). It might had happen before to Shibuya and that might be the reason why he could have secluded himself (maybe to his previous members) and together living with Rui (who wants to forget her past as a re-code).
    Yeah, it is interesting and can really be referred to both instances: either it's sth from Shibuya's past experience, or he.. REALLY mean it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ¬Bol's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Code:Breaker is coming in Italy on Jan 27.
    I'm quite happy I can have volumes in a language I can understand, even if quality will be thousands time worse than original.

Volume 7 is from Code:49 to Code:57.
    Cover is gray, on the back there is Shibuya with jacket and signal on his shoulder and Koinu in sheep costume in the corner; on the side Sakura is in sheep costume.
    Scanlation of cover will come...Maybe later, or tomorrw.

Next volume comes Dec 17.
    Last edited by ¬Bol; November 16, 2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    °__°

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Here comes

CODE:BREAKER 65 BY SHINRATENSEI: http://shinratensei.co.cc/index.php?topic=226.0

Hope you like the extra at the end ^^
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

15. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

So the mecha doll's name is Inoichi (surely a tough guardian ^^)
    I find it funny when Toki pushed Ogami and all agreed that he crossed the border first (65 page 12)
    I'm just curious what Inoichi said to Ogami (pandora), it seems like a password for her so she let him through. (wonder what pandora means?..)
    I like to know what Inoichi really guards too...
    Last edited by <.Haruka.>; November 16, 2009 at 10:04 PM.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Pandora's box...

Yukihina said something about a Pandora's box in Ogami's genetic code in a chapter... I don't remember which chapter, but it was the first CB chapter I typesetted, and I still didn't know anything about the story, so it kinda shocked me.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you like the extra at the end ^^
    xDXDXD

Yukihina said something about a Pandora's box in Ogami's genetic code in a chapter...
    That's right, he said sth about that and even though I read that, I still can't comprehend what he meant by that. Maybe it's sth related to his power over fire when he used it on Hitomi after "releasing" the ring, hmm.

SPOILER ahead:

I just briefly saw the 66 raw and I must say: quite interesting development we have. And Sakurakouji in chibi form once again in retrospection - co cuute <haha> xD And I think it's the chapter in which there is too much text, really : O Looks good to me <3
    Last edited by juUnior; November 17, 2009 at 05:22 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all . chapter 65 was cool.
    The whole topic with the door and the president was good.
    Soon the secret of Eden is not a secret anymore, but now Code Breaker gives me a soon ending feeling, because the fight with ogami brother is near.
    I cant imagine a arc after this arc, no enemy is than strong enough to beat toki or so... Only a arc about destroying Eden , by ogami can i imagine.

New Reply
Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast