Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

The manga seems to be quite interesting.
    I like the concept of the power users and rare kinds.
    And it seems that in the current Arc we are going to get some new revelations.
    I do want to see Oga kicking those rare kinds' asses.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys any news on the anime?
    Like how many episodes it will have, who is doing the op\ed.
    If there is a thread for that somewhere plz forgive me, but i dont think there is xD

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Hey guys any news on the anime?
    Like how many episodes it will have, who is doing the op\ed.
    If there is a thread for that somewhere plz forgive me, but i dont think there is xD
    Still no news about how long it's going to be (though don't know if it's me, but I got the feeling that the anime won't last for long...-_-")

As for the song, GRANRODEO is doing the OP, Dark Sham, and Suzumura Kenichi (Toki's seiyuu) is doing the ED, Shiroi Karasu (White Crow).

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing I don't really get is why we only have 190 translated into english if we have raws up till 193. I'm a bit confused as I thought the manga is quite popular and it's translated on regular basis...

Though I like the concept of weak spots that Rare Kinds have, so it would be interesting to see the main gang trying to find every opponent's weak spot and it won't be that easy.

And I really want to learn about Oogami's backstory. It's interesting who his mother was as he is half Rare Kind, so his mother might still be out there and it might be that the lunch guy might be his brother.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Jorge D. Dragon, no, although Ju-da-su keeps up with translations, scanlation teams usually take some time to do the chapters; like, for example, you can expect that sometimes there may be a delay of 4 chapters <even though RAWs and translation of Ju-da-su is avaible> but there will be not any scans.. till some time. Now it seems Mangaburn or S2Scans keep it up, though xD

And going by this thread <only this, I don't know about other forums besides polish one> it seems C:B isn't SOOO popular as Naruto/Bleach/OP/etc. : (
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Code:Breaker OP

I checked out part of the first episode, looks pretty nice. Probably a must watch for every fan

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Code:Breaker OP

I checked out part of the first episode, looks pretty nice. Probably a must watch for every fan
    ...I prefer the ending though. Opening is kinda meh for me. Ending though...is a completely different story (but again, I'm Suzu's fan, so guess it's natural. Shiroi Karasu has much nicer tone to it and the anime is much better than Dark Shame as well. *shrug*)

...Watched the first episode. I'm kinda surprised about how excited I've become when I watch the ED...in comparison to the entire episode. Overall, it's good...still good. I just hope it stays well and really air for more than 13 episodes though (since the last I heard, this anime is going to be 12 or 13 episodes long only...meaning, Hitomi is probably the last boss... ._.")

Can't wait for Yuuki. I had been screaming over his PV ever since Friday already...>_<"

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    ...I prefer the ending though. Opening is kinda meh for me. Ending though...is a completely different story (but again, I'm Suzu's fan, so guess it's natural. Shiroi Karasu has much nicer tone to it and the anime is much better than Dark Shame as well. *shrug*)

...Watched the first episode. I'm kinda surprised about how excited I've become when I watch the ED...in comparison to the entire episode. Overall, it's good...still good. I just hope it stays well and really air for more than 13 episodes though (since the last I heard, this anime is going to be 12 or 13 episodes long only...meaning, Hitomi is probably the last boss... ._.")

Can't wait for Yuuki. I had been screaming over his PV ever since Friday already...>_<"

I like both. Animation looks better than I thought too. They rushed through things a bit (and showed some people earlier) but yes, the anime will really have only 13 episodes so they will probably try to cover the whole Hitomi Arc. Seems kind of impossible if they don't skip some things so meh, I hoped for more episodes <___<

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm, maybe its just me and my lack in not watching to many anime/s BUT I liked OP which was put here.. quite cool. Music is 'just ok', but the rest is cool. I especially liked that Toki's appearance matches the first appearance of him in manga in the same way - him sitting on some building construction in the dark with moon in the background

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su
    I just hope it stays well and really air for more than 13 episodes though (since the last I heard, this anime is going to be 12 or 13 episodes long only...meaning, Hitomi is probably the last boss... ._.")
    Going by OP it sure looks that way.. BUT why the hell would be Prince put into it as well? I mean, she only appears AFTER Hitomi dies <or am I mistaken - I freakin' don't remember it well but my first thought was that she appears AFTER Hitomi event>

Editto: could someone provide here a link to online viewing of this episode <maybe I will start watching this anime.. and this alone xD> thx in advance for any reply here or by pm.

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    Going by OP it sure looks that way.. BUT why the hell would be Prince put into it as well? I mean, she only appears AFTER Hitomi dies <or am I mistaken - I freakin' don't remember it well but my first thought was that she appears AFTER Hitomi event>
    In fact, even Yuuki appears after Hitomi died (his appearance came right after Hitomi Arc...I only remember as much since I started translating around that chapters and Yuuki hits me hard ever since his first appearance and remain my absolute favorite ever since then)...let alone Prince, who only came around about 30 chapters after Hitomi died... ._."

Well, I can already see in the PV's how messed up the anime is going to be with Yukihina being with Hitomi, Yuuki fighting with Yukihina (I thought those two never really clash...iirc... ._.") *shrug*...talking about madness and stray...That's why I personally just hope it goes off in a good way, not flung right off the track that second season seems impossible. -_-"
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; October 07, 2012 at 11:13 AM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su
    Well, I can already see in the PV's how messed up the anime is going to be with Yukihina being with Hitomi, Yuuki fighting with Yukihina (I thought those two never really clash...iirc... ._.") *shrug*...talking about madness and stray...That's why I personally just hope it goes off in a good way, not flung right off the track that second season seems impossible. -_-"
    @Ju-da-su, does it mean you think that anime will be.. well.. way off compared to manga? With storyline/s being totally messed up with introduction of Yuuki/Prince earlier, and even fights and events which never occured? I'm only going by the knowledge of two anime: Naruto and Bleach <and only to some point as I don't watch them for a very long time now> and I know that some 'fillers' <aside from TRUE fillers here I mean fillers put in-between the actual manga storyline, I don't know if I make myself clear here > are there BUT what you wrote <and what it seems> Code: Breaker anime will be totally.. messed up, or like you wrote "talking about madness and stray" compared to manga.. wow, I don't know what to think about that : /

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The anime subbed here
    Omg loved Sakura voice
    This anime has potential, hope is lasts.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I've watched C:B anime episode 1 and.. well.. its completely unexpected - they will made storyline somewhat different <not entirely of course> : O Wow, I still cannot say what to say..

I will start with the graphics and animation: because I'm not into anime business I will just say that the first episode had a good quality - I don't know if the company doing C:B anime is good or bad in anime business, but the first episode was definitely top-notch <or at least had a pace of graphics/animation being good>
    The storyline.. it seems already Toki had a line <I have to hear him more if I like his seiyuu but right now it seems its cool xD>, other C:Breakers are already there, some things are put into the story <like Ogami already remembering Hitomi in short flashback>.. to really grasp the idea if changing somewhat storyline will be good I think we have to wait <but I'm happy that C:B and those characters/powers will be animated xD>
    I like Ogami's seiyuu.. I'm also not into this but I like it, especially when he talks about an eye for an eye and he accents and the end evil for evil. Sakurakouji's seiyuu is also nice, I don't have anything bad to say about it.
    OP & ED are nice.. I like the songs.
    Overall: seems also that the pace is somewhat .. 'faster'.. in the manga Ogami was taking somewhat his time to eliminate those G-Falcon guys and whatnot <and even the leader said that if Ogami doesn't touch them with that hand they will not be harmed etc.>, and here we just had an elimination of those guys without any stuff to see that Ogami can be vulnerable in this or that way <just flames around him and he annihilates all of them..> And then it also comes to him trying to burn Sakura for the first time until he/they will learn about her <though for anime watchers only quite a cool cliffhanger > It happened so fast and I don't know if I like this pace. Still, its a nice beginning.
    btw. I thought entirely that it will be sth similar to other shounen animes like Naruto etc. when manga is lamost exactly put into anime format rather than changing things, haha.
    btw2. it seems Ju-da-su is right.. Hitomi will be the main villain <he already makes an appearance, hehe> and maybe.. just maybe they will tell at some point about 'seeker' and thats all <to make an opnening for season 2 if that will be a hit, probably>

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The last chapters were quite interesting and even though most of those criminals remained trash up till their end by Ogami's hand, but they actually managed to change one of them, but he was killed and now Ogami is damn pissed.
    Seems that in the next chapter we are going to witness Ogami's fury. Hopefully he can take down one of these Rare Kinds. It's really a shame that he can't take down even one of them, especially since his relative Code Emperor managed to burn quite a considerable ammount of Rare Kinds according to the manga. And Ogami is a half-Rare Kind as well, so he should have some abilities that are related to them.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i think this arc lost considerable amount of its momento with the stupid sports festival and i dont really like the idea of rare kinds having weak spots

New Reply
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast