Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinoy Hangout Thread v.11!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member duchess of dork's Avatar
    inside your forebrain, curled up like a baby
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v.11!!

oh,golly, pardon, im really a newbie here. what i meant by sigs not stickeys>>even old posts sports new sig...
    Nana: shoujo or josei? read and prove..

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

ah. well is that how other forums work?

hindi ba dahil naka-link lang ang mga sigs therefore all your posts will also change sigs?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well there are forums/chatroom that offer stickeys option. you are up yet this wee hour...<no contest, im doing the same, >? what is accenture by the way?

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it's a company that basically offers finance management (and other complicated variations like mobile and remote management etc etc etc) which is why tiger woods endorses this company not as a model, but because he's really a client of accenture (a lot of people think he was hired for this ad).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duchess of dork View Post
    maybe i should retire too. . yeah, some can really be a prick in the ars, ready to mercilessly prance at opinions that clash with theirs. lol
    I'm a victim of close-minded narutards who bashed my "predictions", and they claimed predictability when i pointed out "YOU'RE ALL WRONG LOLZ I'M RIGHT!"

concerning the story arc in question, it was about orochimaru and his eventual return.

@accenture

now that's a nice way to raise morale of call center agents.

AANNNND call center agents means "those people who answer the phone on the other end and offers a wide variety of services, not just tech support".

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member daradik's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

wow.. umabot din kayo sa 11! Ayus!

@hunter: that figure you have there seems familiar. I just can't recall which one it is... x___x;
    。゚(゚´Д`゚ )゚。

Anyone know of a good series to read? I could use some more titles to add to me reading list.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

dar, it's the ARX-8 Laevatein, the replacement (or upgrade) for ARX-7 Arbalest.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

lp4b... im inhaling my last set later this day.... meet me in outerspace later

Quote Originally Posted by duchess of dork View Post
    and say, that yoniekai is also one? bad thing sigs here are not stickeys, but im sure his old sig had some hints of him being ilonggo the firsttime i saw it.
    eh? so you already lurked this thread before huh? yeah im ilonggo, from bacolod, the best city to live in the philippines according to moneysense

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    it's a company that basically offers finance management (and other complicated variations like mobile and remote management etc etc etc) which is why tiger woods endorses this company not as a model, but because he's really a client of accenture (a lot of people think he was hired for this ad).
    WHAT? i didnt know that, i thought he was just there for show

Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    @accenture

now that's a nice way to raise morale of call center agents.

AANNNND call center agents means "those people who answer the phone on the other end and offers a wide variety of services, not just tech support".
    honestly, when you become an agent, it's not just "answer the phone and help the customer". you'll realize that you really got to step up to the team, to the center, to the client, its a simple job but not as simple like everybody says it is, bakashi knows what im saying.

but not me i dont do those stuff hehehe i just take calls, remove my feet off the desk, lounge in the resort and smoke
    `(•.°)~

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

@Yonie- I just got back from mars... I wanna go again! Pero la budget!

Nga pala, da d/l ko na ung 1-25 ng Code Geass... Pero sabaw ung subs... puro box lang inextract at ininstall ko na ung mga subs pero wala parin!

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

mag torrent ka sa piratebay... yung "code geas" yung hanapin mo...

btw have you guys seen this site? http://www.themeatrix.com/

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

mag torrent ka sa piratebay... yung "code geas" yung hanapin mo...

btw have you guys seen this site? http://www.themeatrix.com/
    its the best anyway when you're alone and relaxed... heaven next month naman ako bili ulit, sa next payday

about sa geass, maybe you dont have the proper filters... uninstall mo lahat ng codecs mo dyan, install ka CCCP. wag gumamit ng VLC!
    `(•.°)~

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a victim of close-minded narutards who bashed my "predictions", and they claimed predictability when i pointed out "YOU'RE ALL WRONG LOLZ I'M RIGHT!"

concerning the story arc in question, it was about orochimaru and his eventual return.
    looolz. well, for a statement as forward as that....c'mon. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by yoniekai View Post
    eh? so you already lurked this thread before huh? yeah im ilonggo, from bacolod, the best city to live in the philippines according to moneysense

hehehe i just take calls, remove my feet off the desk, lounge in the resort and smoke
    yeah, lurk i did. lmao. bacolod, so was my guess. i was there last fri-tue. went there to catch up on good ol friends.
    so you guys are on a duty right now?cool. you got work, i got none---that makes me cooler...lol...nah, i hate it, being a bummer for now--got doses of frustrations.
    Last edited by duchess of dork; July 25, 2008 at 01:11 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bakashijinsan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yonie
    honestly, when you become an agent, it's not just "answer the phone and help the customer". you'll realize that you really got to step up to the team, to the center, to the client, its a simple job but not as simple like everybody says it is, bakashi knows what im saying.

but not me i dont do those stuff hehehe i just take calls, remove my feet off the desk, lounge in the resort and smoke
    And here I was about ready to bash you with your morality lecture about being agents. but yeah that is basically correct! being a support for operations, you'll learn that even one mistake of an agent, can sometimes mean losing a client for the company. which means losing jobs for you and your team.

OH! OH! OH! And A BIG WELCOME TO DUCHESS OF DORK!!!

People here are crazy but since you're a dork, I believe you'll be a mainstay here.

re: accenture

well, it's an outsourcing company. when you say outsourcing it doesn't necessarily mean that it's just call center. most of the manpower they offer are programmers, people for financing as bbsai said, transcriptionist (be it medical or what-ever-other-transcriptions-are-there-out-there). they have a small percentage of employees who take calls for them. but it really is just a small percentage.

I still can't play that stupid HD video I downloaded! even with different codecs! maybe I'll just try converting it to a lower framerate and lower resolution just to watch it. darn it!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bakashijinsan View Post
    OH! OH! OH! And A BIG WELCOME TO DUCHESS OF DORK!!!

People here are crazy but since you're a dork, I believe you'll be a mainstay here.

re: accenture

well, it's an outsourcing company. when you say outsourcing it doesn't necessarily mean that it's just call center. most of the manpower they offer are programmers, people for financing as bbsai said, transcriptionist (be it medical or what-ever-other-transcriptions-are-there-out-there). they have a small percentage of employees who take calls for them. but it really is just a small percentage.
    amen to that.

so, dont tell me you all work for the same co? seems you have much to say bout it....

well, i wont be needing that assistance for the while<as if even planning to in the near future, > but thanks for the overview.

410 out

say yonie, ano ginascanlate mo?
    Last edited by duchess of dork; July 25, 2008 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@DoD: oh so you lived here before? awesome, well you'd agree that bacolod is the best place to live in right? oh yeah about scanlate, i used to do a lot, ES21 mostly, i did scans before for naruto OP bleach dgray and gantz but i retired after thesis season

@bakashi: speaking of which, yeah accenture is mostly about outsourcing softwares, the call center is only a small portion of their workforce. bro always pushes me into joining the software dept, he claims that its just easy to enter in accenture. anyway i didn't cuz i lost the passion to program. remember our soul-searching discussion? nevar forget!

about that HD video you're playing, download this, CCCP Insurgent. run it, try to check first if you have conflicting codecs, if you do uninstall those. and anyway here's the thing, tools > media information > your video file. post the results here, let's see what codecs you lack
    `(•.°)~

Thread Closed
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast