Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinoy Hangout Thread v.11!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member duchess of dork's Avatar
    inside your forebrain, curled up like a baby
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v.11!!

QT* whatevr your trying to accomplish, dear Imp,snot gonna work...lol

no ones buying that ...
    Nana: shoujo or josei? read and prove..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EvilGenious's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hey people...I'm in the process of moving...*sigh*

I am supposed to be moving on Wednesday...kinda early I know, but I start my new job sometime next week...the one good thing is that I can live with my parents until I can find me a new place...

Wish me luck! I don't know when the next time I can grace you guys with my appearance will be!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member duchess of dork's Avatar
    inside your forebrain, curled up like a baby
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well, well, evie, dear, i wish you all the luck there is in the whole Ustates.

@imp
    hey people get nosy all the time...and to boot, i believe it was you who posted something like theres no stopping clicking on spoiler inspite of the term....but then again, i maybe be wrong too.
    Nana: shoujo or josei? read and prove..

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duchess of dork View Post
    wow, babe i came across this post and i think i really liked the quote in the spoiler: for raysen only...

i admire people like that...
    aw shucks, duchess, you flatter me too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    OMG!!!! You read the spoiler! It says for raysen only...and you still READ IT!!! Dear god have your no fear, your in for it now!!!! *runs away from impending lightning strike*
    for calling me babe she does not get a lightning bolt.

Also, I believe in the Pandora's box effect.

Quote Originally Posted by duchess of dork View Post
    QT* whatevr your trying to accomplish, dear Imp,snot gonna work...lol
    I thought it worked on me.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilGenious View Post

Wish me luck! I don't know when the next time I can grace you guys with my appearance will be!
    Evie-chwan! just be sure to come back!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bakashijinsan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

been gone for a while but wanted to post some things that happened to me during the week. (it's long so you don't really need to read it)

Event 1 (or rather rant 1):

Almost all of my colleagues banded together and formed an alliance against our faggot colleague who doesn't only show superiority complex to everyone at the office, but also cheats his way out of his time sheet and overtime by letting SOMEBODY time-in for the bastard! Add to that, he lets his partner (by that it means BF) in the department (as if he owns the whole IT department). but it doesn't end there. there have been several reports that they're doing "THINGS" while they're alone. I mean, serious offense to the company, one by one plus he seriously pisses us off. Fucking bald, faggot, hypocrite, Boy Abunda look alike!

Event 2 (dubbed as rant 2):

Thursday evening, the rain was pouring hard since 6 PM. I opted to go to the office early since I was sure that with the volume of raindrops pouring, it'll flood faster than a long haired guy running away from a barber. so I took a bath for about 20 minutes. I noticed that the water on my feet was not receding so I unclogged the drain but no matter how much I unclog it, the water wouldn't go down. So i finished my bath and went out to check our streets. As expected, the flood was at the sidewalk already--IN JUST 20 MINUTES time! There was still time so I waited for it to recede since the rain stopped already. At 8 PM I was able to go to work with the aid of flood boots (damn flood boots! squeezed the hell out of my legs!) Because of all the fuss, I was late for the first time (for this job).

The next day, the skies were ominous. I readied to go to work at around 7 PM. It started to rain at around 7:45 PM so not wanting to get stuck in the flood, I got up and immediately went to work. Traffic was heavy and because of the continuous downpour, as soon as I get off to the where i walk towards the LRT station, the streets were already flooded, people were already stranded on the sidewalks, vehicles were just passing the avenue using the farthest lane from the sidewalk and worst of all, there were no more trains travelling!!!! The fucking LRT admin closed the stations almost two hours earlier. And there I was thinking I don't care even if my shoes get soaked as long as I get on the train so I'll just be barefooted in the office. But nooooo! Stupid rain! Stupid LRT!

Event 3 (good news with a lot of obstacles in it):

Finally!!!! After two years of working, I was able to buy my very own cellphone! YEAH!
    But it wasn't that easy.

I planned to buy one using our credit card. My mom just involuntarily made us her supplements. It wouldn't hurt so why not. So I chose one phone and tested it, then decided to take it. I gave them my card. after a minutes, the clerk came back and said that the credit wasn't enough to cover the price. I was shocked since I used it only to buy a 200 peso umbrella at the mall so why can't it cover the price? then they asked us if we're supplementaries so we said yes. Then they said it might be that the whole credit limit is shared to ALL 3 OF US! WTF WAS THAT?! the bank said that it was the credit limit for the three of us! fortunately, I still have my other card with me, plus my last wage was barely touched so I managed to dish out the dough needed.
    After all the hustle and bustle with cards, I am now a proud owner of a new cellphone! YAY!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

that seriously hurts, bss.

btw, the only rant i have is the finals exam week is upon me. and it's right after QC day(w/c is a holiday).

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

congrats on the cellphone though, bss. Like, that's an achievement. I have never saved up for anything. -_-

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

i was saving up for my own phone when i had to buy my own cam...

too bad i'd saved up like, 30% of the price...

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

bakashi my child, life is tough. just remember,

Spoiler show

good lord, geass is...
    `(•.°)~

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

ok what the hell happened here? I was away for a while and yonie's talking like a pastor? A PASTOR?!

Quote Originally Posted by bbsai
    congrats on the cellphone though, bss. Like, that's an achievement. I have never saved up for anything. -_-
    I didn't save it though. I'll be paying for it monthly for a year. via credit card with 0% interest.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt
    i was saving up for my own phone when i had to buy my own cam...

too bad i'd saved up like, 30% of the price...
    What cam? video cam or SLR cam?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i dunno why i'm not so hyped about cellphones, i mean i still have my 3210 here, it has no casing, you can see the dust on the sides, and the LCD plastic is crumpled, but im still satisfied with it
    `(•.°)~

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yonie
    i dunno why i'm not so hyped about cellphones, i mean i still have my 3210 here, it has no casing, you can see the dust on the sides, and the LCD plastic is crumpled, but im still satisfied with it
    I'm not picky with phones myself but if your previous phone can only handle a call for about 3 minutes before draining out, you'd really want to switch phones.
    Plus I wanted to get the satisfaction of buying something for yourself, aside from clothes or food or booze from your hard earned money.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bakashijinsan View Post
    I'm not picky with phones myself but if your previous phone can only handle a call for about 3 minutes before draining out, you'd really want to switch phones.
    Plus I wanted to get the satisfaction of buying something for yourself, aside from clothes or food or booze from your hard earned money.
    hahaha yeah my 3210 does that too, it goes off for no reason at all, and you can only talk for about 5 or so minutes before it dies... but man i really can't get satisfaction if i buy something for myself... except maybe if it's really cheap you know, like an mp3 player for P100 or something like that, of course i'd be happy my P100 usually becomes 10 sticks of.... and hey P10 a piece that's really cheap
    `(•.°)~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TechnoMagus's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

@ bss i hope the target in event one does not resemble moi or tissuboy....or else!

@lil you know, the "other" school with higher ratings and lower tuition is still accepting....i think....

re: phone
    gusto nyo ba ng chinese phone with tv?!?
    Last edited by TechnoMagus; August 18, 2008 at 06:42 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Code Geass- Maaaaaannnn! Though the story is good, and the progression is great, I can't help but feel like it's being dragged a bit... Still great though!

Thread Closed
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast