Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: What do you think of the following ?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only Mantra is Haki

68 41.98%
  • Only Rokugan is Haki

2 1.23%
  • They are both Haki

49 30.25%
  • They are both NOT haki

43 26.54%
New Reply
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: Use(s) of Haki

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Use(s) of Haki

I'm not against haki being visual, I'm against haki becoming visual for no reason. Make it clearer for the reader is not a reason to create inconsistency in the manga. It's not like Oda is a newbie and has never read how invisible forces are treated in manga history. He choose to make haki invisible in the beginning, he had probably his reasons so he should stay to his initial decision.
    Plus if we agree that characters from a certain level of strength knows haki, then there is no need to display it by a specific colour.
    It's only a problem for people that accept something only when it has been explicitly written by Oda.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Use(s) of Haki

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    I'm not against haki being visual, I'm against haki becoming visual for no reason. Make it clearer for the reader is not a reason to create inconsistency in the manga. It's not like Oda is a newbie and has never read how invisible forces are treated in manga history. He choose to make haki invisible in the beginning, he had probably his reasons so he should stay to his initial decision.
    Plus if we agree that characters from a certain level of strength knows haki, then there is no need to display it by a specific colour.
    It's only a problem for people that accept something only when it has been explicitly written by Oda.
    Well, if what Virgo did was indeed haki hardening then it would be a different technique from the one regularly used. Generically we have the normal armor haki which simply covers the limb or weapon which is used to attack. Then we have this technique which seems to have an actual physical effect on the limb or weapon covered.

New Reply
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32