Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Raruto Chapter 31

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member leecherboy's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Raruto Chapter 31

Pichamaru's team is ready to leave Torroja!
    Get it here:
    Sendspace
    Megaupload

Enjoy!
    Raruto Sisepuede season 2 started a while ago!
    On an entirely unrelated note, if you like Queen's Blade, you can now try the fan-made game QB Battle programmed by yours truly! Regular updates at my site.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raruto Chapter 31

Hi. I wanted to tell you that in Jesulink.com (the Spanish website of Raruto) there's a minisite where you can also download the chapters of Raruto (well, by now it's up to chapter 22). It's in http://jesulink.com/rarutoenglish.

There are some mistakes, one of them being Jesulink's thought that Leecherboy started translating Raruto in chapter 7 instead of 8. But I hope that's improved soon.

I'll post the spoiler questions when I read the chapter.

EDIT: I know why this chapter was named like that. But I won't say anything till chapter 36.

I can't post the spoiler questions by now because of a virus. Now I'll make a backup, format the hard drive, and try to recover them.

EDIT 2: Sorry, I couldn't recover them. Instead, I'll show you some images from "Raruto - The series": the fan-made Raruto anime that is directed by Ernespa:

If you always wanted to dub some character in Raruto, this is your chance. Contact Darkkef if you want to take part in the English dubbing.
    Last edited by unok-kun; August 03, 2008 at 06:02 PM.
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude, you really deserve much thanks, and much props. I should have been saying it a long time ago for the pace you've gone and the amount you've done. Really, thanks a lot.

Now I really need just to catch up with all of it, haha.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TDW
    Now I really need just to catch up with all of it, haha.
    Don't do it. Never do it. When I started watching Naruto -december last year-, I watched about 10 episodes a day or more. After the Christmas holidays, I slowed down my pace, but some months later I caught up with all of it (fillers included ) and I had to wait a week for each episode . I was really bored, and that's why I started reading Raruto xD.

And I did the same with Raruto. And I'll do the same with "5 elements" xD (if you don't know what "5 elements" is, read this).
    Last edited by unok-kun; August 06, 2008 at 07:32 AM.
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi
    can anyone tell me where i can get all the raruto chapters

plz mail me

my id is

mahankartik@yahoo.com

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Well... I downloaded them all once... but then I had to format my hdd, so I lost everything...

Anyway, here you can get seasons 1-3 (chapters 1-22). For chapters 23-36 (seasons 4 & 5), go to the thread for each chapter and download it from MU (since the SS link has probably expired already).

New Reply