Sig of the Week #15-16(2008)
July 29 - August 12
The theme of the Week:
*Important: From now onwards, simply crediting your stock to "found on google" is not going to be acceptable. We know that you found those picture from google (duh..) but we want you to credit the original source. Google is not your original source; it is just a means to get to that source. If you found the picture on google, make sure you address the correct website that links to your picture. Don't say "google". Thanks.*
Hi & Welcome to the Bi-weekly Signature Competition!
- Everyone can join this competition. There is no minimum post that you need to make in order to join the competition.
- Each competition comes with its unique theme. Follow the theme and try to expand your creativity. Failure to abide by the theme will automatically result in a disqualification from the contest.
- The regular signature dimension and size restriction still applies unless stated otherwise. Having said that, your signature cannot exceed 170x550px and 300kb.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoilerish, porn-related signatures in the contest.
- Entries for the competition must be posted in this thread.
- A sig can only enter one competition. Recycling of sig entry in other competitions is not allowed.
- If you have multiple signatures, kindly choose one for this competition.
- Kindly credit the artist of the stock if the stock does not belong to you.
- Kindly submit your final work. No editing your post for newer versions of signatures please.
- No plagiarizing please. Ripping someone's hard work is just wrong.
- Use the Photoplog Image Gallery or be potentially disqualified. We will help you if you ask for help, though.
How to submit contest entries:Must use PHOTOPLOG
- Go HERE.
- Choose "Sig Contest Submissions" as the Category and click continue.
- Fill out the "Upload File" page to completion and click upload.
- After upload is complete you'll be redirected to your uploaded image, copy the thumbnail code listed and post that code in this thread using the proper posting format.
"Theme" - "Optional custom title" by "artist"
(Large size thumbnail)
"credits, other comments"
Female - Sayuri by Leen
Stock from Planetrenders.net
- Tuesday to Tuesday the week after: Submissions of all the entries will be held in these days.
The thread will be locked by Tuesday the week after, 9 pm EST*.
- Wednesday the week after to Saturday the week after: Voting will be held on these days.
- Sunday of the week after: Announcement of the winners!!!
Please don't comment here on anybody's entries.
Discussion should be done in the discussion thread
Spoiler: 9 PM Tuesday EST in other time zones show