Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bakuman 171 Spoiler Thread

Yay Azuki! Of course she doesn't need a script. She's been studying those lines since the very first issue of Reversi. She's gonna nail it. If people don't acknowledge her efforts and her skills after this, they're just in denial.

Thanks, Knifeshade, for the summary ^^

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Knifeshade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the back and forth switching between reaction and audition. Kaya got restless and it was only the first person, noting a boring performance wouldn't be good right. Yasuoka notes despite the 27 year old's age, she's good and what you'd expect from a veteran. And we also see the various anonymous comments (which makes me think those guys will vote for who they think looks the best...).

Since there are 20 people and Azuki's only number 7, we'll probably see more auditions next week. Mixed with some aftermath reactions/discussions, and ended with a cliffhanger of who they chose as the best.
    -

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knifeshade View Post

Since there are 20 people and Azuki's only number 7, we'll probably see more auditions next week. Mixed with some aftermath reactions/discussions, and ended with a cliffhanger of who they chose as the best.
    So basically next chapter we'll be seeing Bakuman's famous 'yes or no/go or no go' cliffhanger. Damn what a treat...

And Azuki goes textless, well I didn't see that coming. Nice pull....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OtakuModeEngage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only will Azuki go textless in an audition, but she'll go textless under live online video stream!!! There is no possible way to deny her talent and skill after that! This is defiantly the chapter I was hoping for, I'm so glad O&O didn't just skip over the auditions and announce Azuki as the winner, but instead gave us clear insight to the Seiyuu world, just as they've always showed us the inside of the manga industry; to see Azuki battle it out just as we've always watch Mashiro and Tagaki battle for the top. Well, I had no idea what they were saying, but I flipped between the summary paragraphs and the manga, and I can't help but feel excited to read it in English! Next week, we'll undoubtedly see some Azuki in action, and then as Knifeshade predicted, online commentary discussing it, and then an ending with a cliff hanger. This has tremendously lived up to my expectations, I can't wait to read next weeks chapter!!

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Ganbatte Azuki!
    Last edited by OtakuModeEngage; March 15, 2012 at 09:47 PM.

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anybody saw a glimpse of Ririka in this chapter?

She was on the 170 color page afterall.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post

She was on the 170 color page afterall.
    Maybe she didn't enter because she is shamed that she caused this whole mess? Azuki is her idol after all...

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

and the three other girls present in the color page are the top two in popularity and the older Seiyuu

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Azuki impresses the public. After all, and as witnessed and stated by Mashiro, she has been practising the voice of Naho earlier than the others.

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    She didn't appear in this chapter. BUT. But if she somehow made it into the 20 selection of voice actresses, we might see her next week giving her performance.

We'll definitely see the others next week though (Natara, and Otsuki). On that coloured page, Otsuki is on the far right, Natara is the one on the far left.

Quote Quote:
    and the older Seiyuu
    Negative, good sir. Different hairstyle and looks much younger than that veteran. Seems it is Ririka in that coloured page if you go by hairstyle.

Quote Quote:
    Well, I had no idea what they were saying, but I flipped between the summary paragraphs and the manga, and I can't help but feel excited to read it in English!
    Yeah, I do that too when I'm translating. I pretty much just concentrate on the meat and overall, rather than giving minute detail. Some bits can be told from just looking at the panels so I skip the minor details. I like to credit that to Obata's art, I reckon he's very good at doing expressions (even if they're simplistic sometimes) so you can make everything out clearly (when read together with my summaries).

I hope we get to see "commentary" panels next chapter. Just curious how many, and what range of, people are viewing the live audition.
    -

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping everyone, even Ishizawa, will be impressed when they see the off book audition.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knifeshade View Post
    I hope we get to see "commentary" panels next chapter. Just curious how many, and what range of, people are viewing the live audition.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse
    I'm hoping everyone, even Ishizawa, will be impressed when they see the off book audition.
    Rather, I hope there is "commentary" about her 'off book audition' XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bakuman General Hang Out Thread

I guess I didn't read the early chapters that thoroughly... In which chapter Kaya comes up with "Ashirogi Muto"? All I've found so far was "Episode 13" while I couldn't find something equal in the chapters, and bakuman wikia isn't a help either.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bakuman General Hang Out Thread

Chapter 15.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a scan up now: http://www.mangareader.net/bakuman/171

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Bakuman Bakuman 172 Discussion / 173 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Bakuman~

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.
    Last edited by Knifeshade; March 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM.
    -

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post

He doesn't need to be impressed. he needs to be thrashed by akito like before.

New Reply
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast